• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Destiny Version

Riansky

Purr
Years
  • I don't like the idea that you are changing tiles. First of all the trees dont at all work together with houses. You should probably keep using FR styled tiles and maybe just add some custom ones or the ones from RSE. Your mapping is quite good though you should probably try a bit more gamefreak's styled mapping if you will be keep using FR tiles becuase that is where FR tiles truly shine out! Other than that, I'll look forward for more updates because it seems like a really good hack so far!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I don't like the idea that you are changing tiles. First of all the trees dont at all work together with houses. You should probably keep using FR styled tiles and maybe just add some custom ones or the ones from RSE. Your mapping is quite good though you should probably try a bit more gamefreak's styled mapping if you will be keep using FR tiles becuase that is where FR tiles truly shine out! Other than that, I'll look forward for more updates because it seems like a really good hack so far!

As of right now, the tree's are just a test.
    I might not even use them, If I do, new buildings will be used for the hack.
    I'll be making Custom FR tiles if I keep FR tiles though.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    3d8040155fece27f138307aa1a9583e5_1024.png

Found some amazing tiles by Zeo254 on dA.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I'm pretty surprised that name "Pokemon Destiny" isn't taken =)

Looks interesting, you have nice blend of tiles there.

I'm surprised it wan't taken either, I suppose the closest thing is ruby destiny. :I

Thanks, took me a while to insert these beauts <3

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    I'll do some sprinting if you want, I'm not the best though, so I can make the basics of it, and let others do the shading etc for it. As well, I only really have Paint... But I'll help sprite as best as I can!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I'll do some sprinting if you want, I'm not the best though, so I can make the basics of it, and let others do the shading etc for it. As well, I only really have Paint... But I'll help sprite as best as I can!

Paint is easiest for spriting.
    But, thanks, but I'm capable of spriting my self.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Thanks! ^^'

Updated the first post with pictures of new tiles for new, and a script. only an NPC once I've done the first two towns, I'll script and post up some fo that.
    Till then, Pokéfans! :I

Riansky

Purr
    Years
  • Looks quite good, but there is a problem I have. The overworlds stand out too much. Because normaly FR LG tiles are not saturated that much. You might want to saturate the overworlds a bit so they blend well with the other stuff. Mapping seems spot on from what I can see from this screens. Good job!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Looks quite good, but there is a problem I have. The overworlds stand out too much. Because normaly FR LG tiles are not saturated that much. You might want to saturate the overworlds a bit so they blend well with the other stuff. Mapping seems spot on from what I can see from this screens. Good job!

The OWs will be dealt with in either near or far Future.

Yea, Ruby Destiny and my Shadow Destiny... it's really interesting that it wasn't taken =D
    What about MC OW? Will it be changed or not?

It will be changed sooner or later...

Milver Village
    "The Village of small, yet amazing chances"
    destiny_and_fate_by_varion_the_shadow-d6xk9ct.png
    milver_village_by_varion_the_shadow-d6xk5wu.png
    yeit_by_varion_the_shadow-d6xk9cr.png

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    morepokemon_by_varion_the_shadow-d6xshgx.png
    pokemon1_by_varion_the_shadow-d6xs1ep.png

New sprites:
    I'm using ChaosRush and 11bayerf's public resources, some Gen VI and IV will be inserted.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Nice gen VI sprites! I expect more of gen VI. Will you add some legendaries on it?

There's only 3 Gen VI legendaries, and they don't have much relativity to my hack, so probably not.

Here's a Legendary though, and partial titlescreen:
    57481a428b48e75811e2846caddc3146_500.png

The main mascot Gliddeon, controller of destiny.

Back