• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
  • Someone should actually start making a guide for this game, otherwise it'll get too confusing and everything will become all 'oh noes, what's this I have to do?' and stuff like that.

The gameshark code didn't work? Are you sure you didn't put it in Code, or Cheat? If so, then just PM me, then I'll see if I can find a Ruby code to help you...

BTW, however, what version of Ruby are you using? I use Ruby USA, yet somehow it doesn't seem to work. Does it have something to do with the clock fixed one, and the one that doesn't have berry fix?

Anyways, now that you have (or are getting, otherwise you wouldn't be starting this hack, right?) gotten Diamond / Pearl / both (O_O lucky...) you should have gotten a basic idea of what to do. I expect to see great progress...

And no, I still haven't gotten Naetoru to work. You can see from my video up top.

From,
    ~TheRoad

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • No sorry, I havn't got D/P myself yet, I'm relying on Coronis' and serebii's info.
    I'm reviewing the game for the glitches you said over...:
    Buoysel: Fine
    After arriving from truck: Correct but it's just an error, that won't happen in the next alpha where you start in your room...
    The girls overworld isn't completed, i know
    Naetoru: Fine, but it doesn't have a category like "Lizard Pokemon"

So yea I'll try for the next alpha to avoid this stuff.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    The Idea, to make a premake of D/P is really good. The Screens look great.

Years
  • No sorry, I havn't got D/P myself yet, I'm relying on Coronis' and serebii's info.
    I'm reviewing the game for the glitches you said over...:
    Buoysel: Fine
    After arriving from truck: Correct but it's just an error, that won't happen in the next alpha where you start in your room...
    The girls overworld isn't completed, i know
    Naetoru: Fine, but it doesn't have a category like "Lizard Pokemon"

So yea I'll try for the next alpha to avoid this stuff.

do you work with serebii and coronis or are you reading the discovery thread on serebii.net. and if you do work with them, are they on pokecommuniy forms?

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years

He reads the discovery thread from Serebii's website, and no, he doesn't work with Serebii, however, Serebii is on this website.

Back to the question: it all depends on the ROM. I found a better ROM, and now the glitches are fixed. But there is one glitch I found. If you click on the bag after you pick your Pokemon, you can still pick another Pokemon. So you can get Naetoru first, then Charmander*, then Totodile* (are those the correct Pokemon?) The reason I put * is because even if you select them, the Pokemon that you picked first goes out. Then, you can rename him.

Your Naetoru overworld may need work, but otherwise, it's fine.

Hoping to see a next alpha soon!

From,
    ~TheRoad

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
  • I doubt he works for Serebii, anyway, I like where you are going with this hack. This will quench my thirst for pokemon until the real D/P releases.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks everyone :)

lol, no i don't work for serebii... I read the thread. But good news now the sprites are out I'll be able to update my Naetoru patch aswell. I'll do the staarters and their evolutions and THEN I might start taking requests. Diaruga and Parukia will be i of course. Don't expect this too soon though as I've got alot of homework. I spent about six hours on it last night and I've got a ton to do today. I might get some work in later.

The Road: Dont worry thats not your ROM it's just there until I can find a place for it and then you won't be able to ineract with it after you pick ur pokemon. Glad u proved my point for me :)

- if it doesn't work everyone, try a new ROM.

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

I can't download/patch the game. plz help, I wan't to play it!! It looks awesome!!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Green Charizard, how u change the groudon title screen background become blue, i cant change it, it still red?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

I can't download/patch the game. plz help, I wan't to play it!! It looks awesome!!
    Thanks. There should be 2 downloadable versionss on the first post of this thread. If you can't do that then post again or PM me and I'll try 2 help.

Can someone please tell me how to get Naetoru into ruby cause it wont work the colors keep screwing up and it freezes
    Try a different ROM, I've never seen a game where people have found bugs like this down to their ROM.
    Green Charizard, how u change the groudon title screen background become blue, i cant change it, it still red?
    There should be a shade of red in the title screen that you didn't edit, change that to black or white I can't remember which, but that colour makes everything a shade of itself so by doing this you get the exact colours u want.

I'll try to work on inserting starters and their evos. today to replace my Naetoru patch.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I don't want everyone to think I've been neglecting this hack, but I have had alot of school work lately, but I have made some progress. I've been mapping - I might show pics. later... I've also found the D/P music in midi which I'll try to insert - I know it seems impossible but it's never stoped me before! Although I'm quite doubtful that I'll might manage it. I'll keep you all updated,
    ~Green Charizard

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Okay Green Charizard. I hope you have time. Can't wait for new pics. Love the alpha by the way.

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
  • theres alot of previews on the video section of ign.com but the videos don`t work for me, and plus i'm not good at improving disorted images...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Let's hope the music sounds good. And let's patiently wait for updates.

Good luck with your hw (he, we all have tons of that!), and of course this hack!

Years
  • Ive been looking at this hack for a while, and the alpha (no offence) was a disaster. But then again, its an alpha. I hope this hack will keep going, keep up the good work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back