• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
  • Ok I'm back, sorry I let this thread go a bit... I've been working hard trying to insert music but it's not exactly going well. I can get alot of crackling sounds and thats about it. Don't worry I'll keep trying though. I've got a bit more mapping and then I'm thinking about scripting before releasing Alpha 2.0. I might post screens later but don't worry this hack is STILL ALIVE.

I also got my work done and got out of that bad phase of school so I have time to work. But I've been working on a non-pokemon website with someone else so I've struggled to work... But, I have a bit of time now...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Good to hear news from you, Green Charizard. Just as a suggestion, dont obsess about inserting music. If you get too frustrated with something, you may start to not liking what you're doing.
    If its not going well, keep doing other things (you are doing great in other aspects, anyway), then you may try again, you never know, perhaps tomorrow will be a better day :)

Good luck!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • oh, wow. i thought you were just hacking graphics rather actual plots of D/P. either way, hope it's working out fine for ya.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks everyone still chipping away at it

callydude, try a different ROM, that normally works or redownload the patch

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey Green Charizard! Im a mapper of a d/p style game. I just want to show you what I can do. I can help you for maps:

Those are for the game

Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

That one have 2 maps

Unfinished gym

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Those are really good maps, are they maps from the actual cities? (from D/P I mean, I dont have a DS). They look cool.
    Wishing you luck GC, once again... ;)

sahil

Mewtwo Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2007
    it looks great and amazing!
    but the grass can be a little darker do'h.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Thank you. (I made them, not Green Charizard). I would like you to make cooler maps Green Charizard. If you don't mind.

Vav

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • lol! Ok I'll make cooler maps! Your maps are amazing vavant although it's hard for u to do mapping when I don't really have anything to work off past the 2nd city.
    Here's the REAL Futaba, mapped to precision - few tiles missing, but that won't take 2 minuits

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well do you want me to map Masago Town? Does it have to be with you're grafics?
    I just made this:

It's for the other d/p style game. So do you have a msn email adress so that we can chat? I have ALOT ALOT ALOT of tiles that I can give you.

Vav

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Ok thanks I'll speak to you via MSN. I've done up to the second town, that's masago anyway I think. But we'll talk via MSN/PM.

And everyone else, look what I found!

The male trainer sprite! I'll insert it and possibly insert the other trainer sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back