• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    You can check with Green Charizard i have asked him if i can make a Pearl remake so i will be helping him there

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Sorry if I wasn't clear but if I ever finish/get to a decent point with this. I will convert it to pearl. But feel free to change the next alpha I release into pearl and post it here.

Will edit with screens in a moment

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    ahh right sorry mis understanding i can get version exclusives sorted if you like into insertable sprites

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Ok that'd be nice if you could do that

Screens - from the first route:
    Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I like the screenshots, probably I'll have to turn down the brightness in my monitor (Cant handle so much brightness for long hours). But I'm pretty sure this hack will become a success (as long as you have the fire!). Wishing you luck to find someone with a DS to help you. If you find one and you need advice in scripting, you know where to find me (in a PM ;))

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Great hack, it looks real good. I was wondering if you were going to put all the D/P pokemon.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Well ive got a Pokemon Diamond For DS I Could help you with some stuff

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thank you so, so, so much that'd really help. I'll send u a PM about it!
    I can't insert every pokemon as there are only 25 spaces. I'll try and insert the main pokemon and realease it with and without the rest of the game. That i what I have been working on lately but I have been getting lots of errors.

More soon! ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Well it's ok even if you can't insert all the D/P pokemon. This game will till be a great one.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hmmm... Only 25 D/P Pokemon in a game that's supposed to be a premake of D/P? How about if some of the old poke are replaced? (Yes, it's gonna be a tough decision)

And, I dont know if the Unowns count as one or many pokemon (I dont need to replace). Perhaps something there?

Anyway, I'm just speculating a bit. I wish you can deal with the errors and get them to work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Hmm, perhaps it's possible to replace the Unowns with 26 other pokemon. If so that'd help you greatly.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks everyone! :D Yeah I suppose I could replace unowns with other Pokemon... Unless I add unown as a new pokemon so that's a possible 50 DP Pokemon... I'll think about it. I'm also considering buying a japanese Diamond / Pearl because you can now trade the pokemon to the English versions. It'd help this game ALOT, do you lot think I should?

Anyway news on the game. I've not done much and I'm still getting the bug with Diaruga I might have to reinsert it from scratch again. I reduced the sprite size - of course you are all allowed to use this if you want:-

I'll do some scripts soon, I swear...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    Hi GC nice diarugia sprite i bring you its back rezised so youmay use it if you want anyone may use it^_^
    i also bring my Dp blastoise sprite i think its nicer that the one in ruby or FR

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Nice sprites they look real good. Is there going to be a storyline to capture Diaruga?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Thanks everyone. Well I ordered my Pokemon Diamond on Monday so I'm expecting it soon. It'll probably arrive on Friday at the earliest. It'll be a BIG boost to the game. I already have the diaruga back sprite but I might use the blastoise, thanks. Well the story is to catch Diaruga in diamond so I suppose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back