• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Distortion Black Reborn [Cancelled][For more info read last posts]

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    This is a hard thing for me to admit but I cancelled this hack and actually even left romhacking, however I will make a series of videos showcasing various things that I worked on.
    Don't sweat it man, working on this hack alone and too many people annoying you for a release date can really kill your motivation. Hopefully you can come back but im willing to accept the fact that this was a bust.

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • Don't sweat it man, working on this hack alone and too many people annoying you for a release date can really kill your motivation. Hopefully you can come back but im willing to accept the fact that this was a bust.
    I don't see myself coming back ever, but who knows

new video

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    That's too bad... it is definitely hard to stay motivated doing this stuff, even as a hobby. Hope all is well :)

Back