• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Divine Sword & Blessed Shield (Version 1.1 Update - Return of EXP. Candies!)

Years
    • Seen today
    so how do I get the regular sword and shield up?

You mean how do you get the ROM?
    If you have it on your switch, I would google how to upload it to your PC
    If you don't have it on switch, just use google to find it. no one can give you a link.......

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    You mean how do you get the ROM?
    If you have it on your switch, I would google how to upload it to your PC
    If you don't have it on switch, just use google to find it. no one can give you a link.......

1 im posting this so others can see how hard it is and 2 none of the links work and finally to transfer from my switch would need stuff I've never even heard of before let alone know where to get.

Years
    • Seen today
    1 im posting this so others can see how hard it is and 2 none of the links work and finally to transfer from my switch would need stuff I've never even heard of before let alone know where to get.

What links don't work? because the links on the main page work fine
    And if you want to play on PC with Yuzu, you don't need to transfer anything really, if you download a ROM
    If you want to transfer your own ROM from your switch to your PC, that I don't know how to do (though I bet there are plenty of tutorials)
    All the rest is super easy, I did it back when this was released and it took basically zero effort
    Emulators like Yuzu make it super simple to install mods like this one (as opposed to ROM hacks for older games, which actually require patching the ROM externally, here you simply add the mod over the original ROM and you are done. quick and easy)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Hi there! This game looks really interesting I'd love to give it a go :D I know you said you can't go rad-red level on it, but if there's a scale from 1-10 with 1 being the vanilla games and 10 being rad red, how hard would you say this is? :D

Kobazco

Gex Fan
    Years
    • they/she
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hey everyone, long time no see! Quick announcement: I finally got switch AI working! That means Divine Sword & Blessed Shield 2.0 will be happening! Dunno when I'll get the time to ensure the other features I wanna add are working, but the bulk of the update will just be an update to trainer AI. Trainer parties, etc, will likely remain unchanged.

1694422680982-png.393247

Days
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    First post here- Wanted to tell you that I loved playing through this romhack. However, a HUGE issue that I saw - In the pokemart where the EV grinding items are located, the Power Bracer is missing and instead is replaced by the Macho Brace. This is unintentional according to the documentation. And it's a really big issue because it means that EV grinding for physical attack is way way way more difficult than anything else - I had to pivot my team composition to only have special attackers because it's 20x easier to grind special attack with power lens than using the macho bracer.

Days
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    @Kobazco , happy to hear you will be working on a 2.0 update , but if it doesn't bother can I ask you to please swap sceptile's attack and sp. attack stat in the next update! A lot of rom hacks do it and it would be awesome in SwSh in particular because of terrain boosted grassy glide especially that rom hacks are the only place physical sceptile can exist because GF doesn't wanna do it for some reason . Tysm and continue doing a great job

Days
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    Hello, the game freezes every time I enter a max raid and at the beginning of the first gym battle, any way to fix this?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    Pokémon Divine Sword & Blessed Shield - v1.1
    QrTxdpw.png
    k78tWGs.png

I can't believe I am finally writing this, but Phives and I are proud to finally present Pokémon Divine Sword & Blessed Shield, a difficulty romhack. Why release another romhack when Sacred Sword & King's Shield is out, you may ask? Well to be quite honest, that project was rushed and is not something we are particularly proud of. So, we have been working on an entirely new one ever since the release of the Crown Tundra. Now, over half a year later and a LOT of hours sunk into playtesting, we are finally ready to release the first version!

Intro - What is Pokémon Divine Sword & Blessed Shield?
    Pokémon Divine Sword & Blessed Shield is a difficulty romhack, taking inspiration mostly from Drayano's work. However, I also played Radical Red last year and took some inspiration from that, although outside of QoL features those are purely optional. So don't worry if you want to play in Switch mode and use healing items in battle! We've made edits to nearly every Pokemon, mainly focusing on making egg and tutor moves available through normal level up movesets as well as providing buffs and new moves to tons of different Pokémon. Of course, there is documentation for everything included in the google drive folder with the download. We've of course redone the team of every single trainer in the game, and hope to encourage team building in order to over come these challenges. However, it is important to remember that all of this is done within the confines of Sword & Shield. We cannot make the AI super smart, nor can we force certain aspects like a level cap, etc. However, we have gone to great lengths in order to make it the best we possible could.

Notable Features:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots (there are lot of them and they are BIG so here is your warning):
    Spoiler:

Details for how to install are in the README included in the Google Drive folder. Please read it. Documentation is also in that folder, which is linked at the bottom of this post.

Divine Sword & Blessed Shield - v1.1 Changelog: Return of the EXP. Candies

Spoiler:

Video Detailing the Changes

Credits & Thanks
    • The amazing creators of pkNX, this project would not be possible without their hard work
    • Drayano, for allowing us to reference some of their changes from Renegade Platinum.
    • The creator of Radical Red, soupercell, for allowing us to use certain Pokémon edits from their romhack in ours
    • https://twitter.com/__Toner___ for the logos

Pokejobs being broken is an intentional feature in order to prevent an EXP/EV exploit.
    The only part of the Post Game that is currently finished is the Hop & Sordward/Shielbert section. Champions Cup rematches and such are not edited yet.

Did you run into trouble finding certain trainers parties on PKNx? Some aren't appearing for me

Back