• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hey guys, Beta 1 is finally complete! It goes up to Wisteria Town, and four badges are obtainable. I hope you enjoy it!

4IzWAxX.png

download here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've played up to the first gym and I'm really enjoying the game so far. There are a ton of Pokemon choices so far, its tough to choose haha. When Oak says that you receive a rare item for challenging his four pupils, I battled three in the first forest but the 4th is MIA. When do we face the 4th rival?

Years
  • I've played up to the first gym and I'm really enjoying the game so far. There are a ton of Pokemon choices so far, its tough to choose haha. When Oak says that you receive a rare item for challenging his four pupils, I battled three in the first forest but the 4th is MIA. When do we face the 4th rival?

later in the story

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I've played up to the first gym and I'm really enjoying the game so far. There are a ton of Pokemon choices so far, its tough to choose haha. When Oak says that you receive a rare item for challenging his four pupils, I battled three in the first forest but the 4th is MIA. When do we face the 4th rival?

Yeah, the fourth and last one is Anya, your actual rival. You battle her before you get the PokéDex, so if you go talk to Oak after that you can get your rare item.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Wow, I love the maps, the wild Pokemon selection I'm not too sure about so I'm still exploring, and I made it to Coral Town through Siren Tunnel so far.

I am wondering why the catch rates for Misdreavus and Murkrow are so high though. I had them down to 1 HP each and it still took about six or seven poke balls for each of them. Ah well, maybe it's just my bad luck.

Thanks for posting such a nice beta!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just finished two gyms . awesome hack. I found two bugs.. Infestation move does transform and acid spray does bulk up i.e atk n def raise

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    hey, i found a bug, there seems to be a level 10-110 Budew in Kirin Plains, I assume that's not right ahaha

Yeah, this has been reported earlier but I left it anyway since it's Budew. :p It'll be fixed in the next update though.

Not sure if this is intentional, but this rock gives unlimited HP Ups
    LwCZBXn.jpg

That'S not intentional, it's been fixed, thanks.

Wow, I love the maps, the wild Pokemon selection I'm not too sure about so I'm still exploring, and I made it to Coral Town through Siren Tunnel so far.

I am wondering why the catch rates for Misdreavus and Murkrow are so high though. I had them down to 1 HP each and it still took about six or seven poke balls for each of them. Ah well, maybe it's just my bad luck.

Thanks for posting such a nice beta!

Any recommendations you might have for the Pokémon selection? There's a lot of Pokémon already available. Also, Misdreavus is pretty hard to catch by default, and more so for Murkrow, though I'm guessing that's because they weren't obtainable in Fire Red and had no evolutions then. I'll be adjusting their catch rates for the next update.

Just finished two gyms . awesome hack. I found two bugs.. Infestation move does transform and acid spray does bulk up i.e atk n def raise

Yeah I'll look into those moves' animations and effects and see what's wrong, thanks.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Fly can't be use at Faery Path
    btw I noticed the names are from Fire Emblem :D Love that game

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Amazing hack so far!
    But, what to do after the first badge? I'm kind of stuck...

As soon as you get out of the Gym you should get a call that tells you what to do. Just head to the library, talk to Anya and then move up to the next floor.

I found a bug.
    Pressing "A" will freeze the game.

Thanks for that, it's been fixed!

I just completed the Beta and my team was Luxray, Trubbish, Murkrow, and Frogadier!

That's nice! There's a Dusk Stone as a hidden item in Astral Tower. You could use it on Murkrow, just follow the sparkles. :p

Fly can't be use at Faery Path
    btw I noticed the names are from Fire Emblem :D Love that game

Thanks for that, I fixed it. Also yeah, you're the first to notice! I've been avoiding the names from the latest game (Awakening), but if you played the Blazing Sword one you can tell from the first route.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Nice hack Christos :) Will beta 1 be compatible withe beta2? Are there any Legendaries catchable during the game?
    Keep up that good work. I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)

Years
  • Finished current version.. I enjoyed playing.. Will look for next version . pangoro isonly fighting type in the game which should be dark fight . I used bug and ghost type move on it and it did not much effective and neutral damage respectively..
    BTW is ralts obtainable?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    I found couple of bugs... but the game is awsome :)
    1. The attack Baby Doll- Eyes called in the game just Doll- Eyes
    2. one cave called Crysta Cave... i assume it supposed to be called Crystal Cave.
    3. In the Crystal Cave if you go forward and Right you can walk on walls.
    4. In the Iris Town in all the houses you can walk on walls when you go forward into the dresser.
    BTW how pokemons that evolve by trading evolve in this hack ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back