• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Finished current version.. I enjoyed playing.. Will look for next version . pangoro isonly fighting type in the game which should be dark fight . I used bug and ghost type move on it and it did not much effective and neutral damage respectively..
    BTW is ralts obtainable?

yea ralts obtainable.... you can find it in the volkyrie hill even before the first gym :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Nice hack Christos :) Will beta 1 be compatible withe beta2? Are there any Legendaries catchable during the game?
    Keep up that good work. I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)

It probably will be, as long as you save in a Pokémon Center. There are no legendaries in this release, but they will be in the next one. The events following the fourth gym are related to a legendary.

Finished current version.. I enjoyed playing.. Will look for next version . pangoro isonly fighting type in the game which should be dark fight . I used bug and ghost type move on it and it did not much effective and neutral damage respectively..
    BTW is ralts obtainable?

Yeah you're right, I fixed that now. Ralts can be found in Valkyrie Hill and Naga Cemetery.

I found couple of bugs... but the game is awsome :)
    1. The attack Baby Doll- Eyes called in the game just Doll- Eyes
    2. one cave called Crysta Cave... i assume it supposed to be called Crystal Cave.
    3. In the Crystal Cave if you go forward and Right you can walk on walls.
    4. In the Iris Town in all the houses you can walk on walls when you go forward into the dresser.
    BTW how pokemons that evolve by trading evolve in this hack ?

Baby Doll Eyes is too long to fit so the name was reduced to Doll Eyes. The name Crysta Cave is intentional, it's also a location in a Mystery Dungeon game. I fixed the movement errors you reported, thanks for that. Normal trade evolutions will evolve by level as well as trading, pokémon that evolve by trading them with an item will evolve with the help of the Evolution Guru. He was mentioned by a NPC but hasn't been implemented yet.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • i found a bug in regalia city gym, you can still battle the double battle trainers and gym leader even if one of your two pokemon are fainted, so you end up sending out a fainted pokemon. My game also freezes after i defeat said gym leader

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    When my Quilladin evolved into Chesnaught in level 36, he grew a level to 37.

Their level up rates were different which is why this happened. It's fixed now.

i found a bug in regalia city gym, you can still battle the double battle trainers and gym leader even if one of your two pokemon are fainted, so you end up sending out a fainted pokemon. My game also freezes after i defeat said gym leader

It shouldn't freeze after that, did you only have one healthy pokémon at the start of the Gym Leader battle? It might be because of that, I'll make it so that you can't do double battles unless you have at least two healthy pokémon.

Can you give the list of pokemons that are available on each route?

There aren't that many routes so far but I'll consider including one along with next releases.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hmmm, I just got the v1.0 attachment this morning, and now it's v0.1. What's the difference between these 2 versions?

It's supposed to be v0.1 but I typoed the second update to v1.0. There are no differences, only some bug fixes.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • It shouldn't freeze after that, did you only have one healthy pokémon at the start of the Gym Leader battle? It might be because of that, I'll make it so that you can't do double battles unless you have at least two healthy pokémon.

i had more than one healthy pokemon, but the bug seems to have fixed itself, weird though :/

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • So I got the Pathfinder item from the library thing, now I'm kind of stuck as what to do next. Any idea of what to do next after I got the Pathfinder item?
    Using the Pathfinder Find a secret door in one of the Pilars in the 2nd Floor of the LIbrary. (Sorry I Can't Show Screenshot Right Now, I'm Trying finish the beta )

Christos,

i've been playing this since Last Night, I'm Enjoying Every Minute of it Man, This is an Awesome Hack

Also, Is Riolu Available in this Hack?

Good Luck on Finishing This Dude{:3}

Years
  • Using the Pathfinder Find a secret door in one of the Pilars in the 2nd Floor of the LIbrary. (Sorry I Can't Show Screenshot Right Now, I'm Trying finish the beta )

Christos,

i've been playing this since Last Night, I'm Enjoying Every Minute of it Man, This is an Awesome Hack

Thanks for the tip! I'll try and see!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Oh, thanks for letting me know!
    BTW, Aipom has Totodile's cry. Is this a bug? Or it has been fixed.

It hasn't, but I'll try to fix the problems with cries soon.

i had more than one healthy pokemon, but the bug seems to have fixed itself, weird though :/

That's strange, if it happens again let me know so I can see what's wrong.

So I got the Pathfinder item from the library thing, now I'm kind of stuck as what to do next. Any idea of what to do next after I got the Pathfinder item?

Yuuki_Asura's reply was enough for this, but let me know you got on! And tell me if you found any other parts confusing.

i really love how new hacks going for more new pokemons esp. 721 but this i a noob question but will 700+ pokemon fit in 14x30 boxs ?

They won't fit, but you can always release some. :p Plus I don't think you'll have one of each for Pokémon with evolutions.

Christos,

It's not in this beta, but I'll try to include it in the following release! I was considering making the Pokémon Egg you receive a Riolu but since Lucario's a gift Pokémon in X/Y I went for Zorua.

Where can I find a litleo and noibat guys is it available???

They're not in this release, unfortunately. But they should be in the next one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back