• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Is there an updated version of this? Haven't seen much activity here and I really want to progress after Wisteria. :I

TheOriginalCJx

The Typhlosion Tank
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Hi, I'm loving this hack so far. I have a question though. I'm currently playing v0.11 and beaten the 4 gyms, but haven't received a call yet as said earlier on in the thread, so I assume I've reached the end of this beta. Does anyone know if there's an update I can download, and if so where from?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    I think there's a bug.
    I can't teach Rock Smash to Drilbur nor to Bidoof.
    Is it supposed to work like this or it's a bug?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2021
    I have the same problem as TheOriginalICJx. I never received a call that people have mentioned before. Is there going be a patch coming out soon or is there one already out?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    What about having the ability to drive cars in the later version? (put roads in the rest of the map) and also have secret bases? And have other people be able to join your game and help you on your adventure? Just a few thoughts if you're interested in them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hey guys, the game is awesome¡¡ I reached the 4th gym and won the battle but nothing happens, how can I update for the next version?, or how can i get Mo surf, cut etc.. to keep progressing? :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    I was wondering if it would be possible to implement multiplayer functions such as players travelling to other players' worlds and helping them out/roaming/battling/trading with them, have a vehicle with roads in the rest of the map, have a few new Pokemon (if you're interested in that I could definitely help out with that), and also be able to make saves from previous versions compatible with the versions coming out?
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2017
    Just finished playing, and I must say, I really liked it a lot.
    So far it was a nice experience, and there are lots of options to build decent teams
    with the pokémon you can obtain early on in the game.
    Nice work ! (:

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    just wanted to know how emulator can i use to play this, the one im using wont let me, btw im using a mac.
    also i wanted to know is the version still only up to 4 gyms?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Does this game have mega evolution too? Like Ash Greninja's Form? Actually Can you do that to this? Make it like exactly in the anime that would look so awesome thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    This game is great! But how do I evolve eevee into sylveon? Please its one of my favorite pokemon!😍😍

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    This game is great! But how do I evolve eevee into sylveon? Please its one of my favorite pokemon!😍😍

You can't evolve Eevee into Sylveon yet, I'm afraid!

How do you solve the music notes in siren cave???

They're unsolvable! They've got to do with a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.

I'm afraid Eclipse is currently on hold, I have been and still will be very busy with university until next spring. I might still get to work on it, but any major releases will have to be after then. I would have the thread closed but I'd rather keep it open for any feedback or problems people have.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2016
    Just finished Beta 1, it was really an intriguing game so far. Can't wait for more! A few questions in mind: Will there be Mega evolution? My Quilladin evolve to Chesnaught from level 35 to 37, is this a bug? Will some sprites be updated in a future release?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    You can't evolve Eevee into Sylveon yet, I'm afraid!

They're unsolvable! They've got to do with a feature that hasn't been implemented yet.

I'm afraid Eclipse is currently on hold, I have been and still will be very busy with university until next spring. I might still get to work on it, but any major releases will have to be after then. I would have the thread closed but I'd rather keep it open for any feedback or problems people have.

Just started Eclipse the other day. Playing until it "ends." We'll be waiting the spring, do your thing bro.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    hi I've run into a problem...i've gotten the katana badge, moved to the next town and i start the battle at the pond and it says anya wins but...then nothing, i can't continue, i've had to use save states and i don't want to start all over again soo...help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back