• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    This Rom Hack Can Evolve Eevee Into Leafeon And Glaceon ?

It's not possible in the current beta, but it will be.

Just finished Beta 1, it was really an intriguing game so far. Can't wait for more! A few questions in mind: Will there be Mega evolution? My Quilladin evolve to Chesnaught from level 35 to 37, is this a bug? Will some sprites be updated in a future release?

Yes, Mega Evolution is planned for the next beta and some sprites will be updated. Thanks for the bug find, it's been fixed.

hi I've run into a problem...i've gotten the katana badge, moved to the next town and i start the battle at the pond and it says anya wins but...then nothing, i can't continue, i've had to use save states and i don't want to start all over again soo...help?

That's weird, you could try losing at the first battle/round of the tournament to skip that part? You're not required to win the tournament to get HM Fly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2020
    First of all, contragts man! the demo was awesome, cant wait for the full game!
    Just wanted to tell you a bug that happened, when i evolved my zorua into a zoroark he went from lvl 30 to 28. just a small bug but i think i should tell you. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Awesome hack! Will link trade/battle be implemented in the future versions?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    I played the beta and it was amazing :) Fantastic job by the way. Is there an estimated date for the next beta to be released?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Just wanted to drop a note here to encourage you to keep up the good work! Pokémon hacks have become somewhat of a new obsession of mine lately. I just finished the beta and was very impressed. Story & gameplay feel very natural and well-rounded. I especially enjoyed the map design of the Gaea Mines. I hope I can play a completed version of this game someday! Very good stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    First of all, contragts man! the demo was awesome, cant wait for the full game!
    Just wanted to tell you a bug that happened, when i evolved my zorua into a zoroark he went from lvl 30 to 28. just a small bug but i think i should tell you. :3

This has been fixed, thanks!

Awesome hack! Will link trade/battle be implemented in the future versions?

I'll try to include a Trade Center building or something similar in the next release! Trading with other hacks will very likely break things, though.

My bad. I got really into the game and I was disappointed that there is no end yet. Good luck on the rest of the game hope the next update will be even better and will be uploaded soon

I've been mostly working on remaking parts of the game and adding extra things, so there's not any significant progress yet. I'll try to get things done over the holidays, though.

Pokémon Eclipse Version
    Pokémon Eclipse Version
    Pokémon Eclipse Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    Dude can you please tell me how to find a dawn stone in the game to evolve kirlia into a gallade I really want a gallade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back