• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

Years
  • is there a way to randomize this game?
    I did not include this as a feature. I don't know how that works exactly, but if it's something that I as the programmer have to add then I can say for sure it is not possible.

I get an error when trying to start the game

If you are getting this error: "SpriteWindow_sprites' line 30: RuntimeError occured filename is nil"

Please see the second point on the FAQ, as it addresses this common (and confusing) error.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Anyone knows where i can find Pummelphant? The pokedex mistakenly shows its location in an unreachable, nameless point in the sea.
    EDIT: Nevermind I checked the PBS files

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    I dont know how to get out of the secret lab, it is dark and try as I might, I cant get the lights back on, is there anyway to turn the lights on without spending another hour searching for the exit or another light switch.

Years
  • I dont know how to get out of the secret lab, it is dark and try as I might, I cant get the lights back on, is there anyway to turn the lights on without spending another hour searching for the exit or another light switch.

The only way to turn the lights on or off is to walk/run over the tiles where the lights are controlled, there's no way around that part of the map.

As you're having trouble, I can offer you a map of the lab if you'd like? I'd post it for you now but I'm away from home until Tuesday, just let me know.

Years
  • I've updated the game and it seems that the pesky start-up error has been resolved at last!

A few other fixes were made as well but some remain, I've updated the errors/glitches list to be up to date.

Years
  • Is the catch rate really low???
    im having trouble catching pokemon.

I didn't change the catch rates from the base program, so they should be relatively similar to the actual games I assume.

Some Shinto exclusives will have a lower catch rate, especially if their stats match to an existing Pokemon where I used their data as a base without editing the catch rate.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Someone PLEASE help, I'm stuck at sinaia gym, what is the solution?
    Edit: I found it Never mind

Last edited:
    Back