• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 3

Years
    A little update this morning- Hello from Lavender Town!
    Spoiler:

Moving right along and on track to release the next Beta around February 4th. Plan to have it all the way to Celadon but at the current pace, Fuchsia is a good possibility. Sylveon is being added in and will evolve with the Glitter Stone, along with the Legendary Pokémon of Shinto as they were somewhat hard to locate in the 2nd game.

Think that's all I had to say... Next update will be a bunch of screenshots.

Years
    looking awesome.

Thank you!

Feburary 4th? That's fast....
    So it will be 5 gyms potentially with this update??

Hopefully! My new schedule is giving me a lot more time to work on it. I'm a lot faster making the events than I am making the maps and with Rock Tunnel and Lavender out of the way, there are just three routes and a special area between there and Celadon. Cycling Road shouldn't be too time consuming so it's looking good to have Fuchsia Gym in the next one.

Years
    Game is currently programmed up to Celadon City where Beta 2 was planned to end. May be able to take it further before the release but for now, here are some screenshots showcasing a few things in Mint Town, Rock Tunnel, Lavender Town and Celadon City.
    Spoiler:

Music issues have been resolved!

Years
    I wasn't expecting to say this, but the game will be completed in time for its release on February 4th/5th.

I've updated the screenshots to include everything I've posted as an update thus far, plus you can see the newest additions on this post without having to go to the main one.

Spoiler:

ADDING:
    Shiny Dex challenge- There will be ONE-CHANCE encounters on all of the routes/caves/forest where when you step on a certain block, a Shiny Pokémon will appear. If you miss your chance, you will not be able to encounter again on that event tile. There is one Shiny Pokémon event per family, meaning that you will encounter for example Slowpoke but never its evolutions. There's no in-game reward, but I decided to add this instead of a lengthy post-game as I won't have time for that.

GLITCH WARNING:
    The Pokémon Center in Pallet Town was spitting out an odd error after obtaining the Volcano Badge and so I've deleted its warp and placed a nurse outside. Please avoid using this location until the update releases.

Think that's everything…

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I wasn't expecting to say this, but the game will be completed in time for its release on February 4th/5th.

I've updated the screenshots to include everything I've posted as an update thus far, plus you can see the newest additions on this post without having to go to the main one.

Wait, really???

Will I need to start over when the update drops???

Years
    Full version of the game has now been uploaded and includes everything I've mentioned.

Please report bugs/glitches, I'll fix the minor stuff all at once and release that later on.

Major glitches that prevent progress will be addressed ASAP.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Full version of the game has now been uploaded and includes everything I've mentioned.

Please report bugs/glitches, I'll fix the minor stuff all at once and release that later on.

Major glitches that prevent progress will be addressed ASAP.

Nice!
    Was the Pallet Town Pokemon Center Glitch fixed?

Years
    Nice!
    Was the Pallet Town Pokemon Center Glitch fixed?

I deleted the door to it, I couldn't figure it out before packaging the download.

Thinking it may have been that I had a Pokémon Center in the same place as "Home", so if you start out and faint before reaching Viridian it wouldn't know where to place you I guess.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I have a quick question so how can I go to Saffron City I already beat Koga and Erika and the police office still not let me though did I missed something?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hi I have a quick question so how can I go to Saffron City I already beat Koga and Erika and the police office still not let me though did I missed something?

I think you'll need a drink to get past the guards. Did you get a drink from the vending machines or tea from the old lady in a building next to the Pokemon Center in Celadon?

At least that how it was in the original Kanto games.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hi I beat the game very fun to play and very interesting plot and I have one more question it possible to catch mewthree it pretty cool design and another thing is there is there a post game?

Last edited:
    Years
    hi I beat the game very fun to play and very interesting plot and I have one more question it possible to catch mewthree it pretty cool design and another thing is there is there a post game?

On Saffron- If you try to enter through east or west gates before clearing Silph, you won't be able to go through.

I didn't make Mewthree catchable, but thank you!

Post game is very short, just the Mewtwo encounter in Unknown Dungeon. The Shiny Hunt is the main bonus thing this go, didn't have time for a lengthier postgame sadly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    A bug. After beating team rocket at Mt Moon if you exit and come back they return there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023

How long did it take you to beat the game??? I think I beat the first demo in like 2-4 hours......

I liked the story changes, FYI. Changing the story helps with fans like me who have Kanto fatigue....😄

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi it took me a couple of hour to beat the game and also sorry for the late respond.

Years
    A bug. After beating team rocket at Mt Moon if you exit and come back they return there.
    Got it, thank you!

How long did it take you to beat the game??? I think I beat the first demo in like 2-4 hours......

I liked the story changes, FYI. Changing the story helps with fans like me who have Kanto fatigue....😄
    Kanto fatigue for sure! I thought to myself, there's no way I'm making a Kanto game unless I do it the way I did Johto with a mix plots new and familiar. I'm really glad you enjoy it! I wanted to make more side stories like with the little boy in Lavender but time wasn't on my side.

Hi it took me a couple of hour to beat the game and also sorry for the late respond.

No worries, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if you take on the Shiny Challenge.

Back