• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Another day, another report 😉!

The Game Center is a crooked business, the TMs they offer in the list are not the ones they give. After selecting a given TM, the merchant goes, "so, you want the [other TM]," which is the one given.

• TM13 becomes TM15
    • TM23 becomes TM50
    • TM24 becomes TM68
    • TM30 becomes TM06
    • TM35 becomes TM74

Years
  • Another day, another report 😉!

The Game Center is a crooked business, the TMs they offer in the list are not the ones they give. After selecting a given TM, the merchant goes, "so, you want the [other TM]," which is the one given.

• TM13 becomes TM15
    • TM23 becomes TM50
    • TM24 becomes TM68
    • TM30 becomes TM06
    • TM35 becomes TM74

I'm sincerely grateful that you are finding these!

The prize section I did not even think to check! The prizes are correct, but the prize baron is dishonest about what you're getting. Just fixed it on my end.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    I'm sincerely grateful that you are finding these!

Phew, glad to hear that! I wouldn't want to be annoying by sharing the shenanigans 😅!

Not too much else to mention today, the accidental sequence breaking yesterday does not seem to have broken anything as far as the story is concerned. (There was a portion of the table, by Giovanni's laptop, that didn't have collision, and let me walk onto the table tiles to the right of the laptop, but that was more silly than anything else!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Our poor protagonist might be a little oxygen-starved on Mt. Cinnabar, they are trying to boldly Surf where no surfer has gone before!

It does not appear to impede gameplay, when I picked up the TM in the empty space the character is facing, I was able to Surf around the mountain, and use Strength normally to get to the Pokémon there.

Approaching the same area a second time caused my character to stop Surfing, and repeated attempts to Surf prevented me from Surfing anywhere except for the one block that my character would be Surfing on.

The ability to Surf appears to wrap around the northern perimeter of the mountain, so that if you face the edge of the mountain, while standing on a tile before the edge, you get the prompt to Surf if you press the "C" key.

Attachments

• Pokémon Electrum 3
      mt_cinnabar.png
      60 KB · Views: 8
    Years
  • Our poor protagonist might be a little oxygen-starved on Mt. Cinnabar, they are trying to boldly Surf where no surfer has gone before!

It does not appear to impede gameplay, when I picked up the TM in the empty space the character is facing, I was able to Surf around the mountain, and use Strength normally to get to the Pokémon there.

Approaching the same area a second time caused my character to stop Surfing, and repeated attempts to Surf prevented me from Surfing anywhere except for the one block that my character would be Surfing on.

The ability to Surf appears to wrap around the northern perimeter of the mountain, so that if you face the edge of the mountain, while standing on a tile before the edge, you get the prompt to Surf if you press the "C" key.

The issue is that tile your character is looking at, I know how to fix this issue but doing so will cause another one that's even worse, which prevents you from returning to land. I was going to add a railing there since it's the only spot (that I'm aware of) that's still doing it, but it didn't look right on top of the volcano.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hello, again!

Finally had enough time off from work to complete the rest of my playthrough, made it through all of the gyms, the League, and caught both the shiny and regular variants of Mewtwo, with no untoward shenanigans happening!

This was enjoyable to play, thank you again for the game!

Years
  • Hello, again!

Finally had enough time off from work to complete the rest of my playthrough, made it through all of the gyms, the League, and caught both the shiny and regular variants of Mewtwo, with no untoward shenanigans happening!

This was enjoyable to play, thank you again for the game!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks again for the bug reports!

Years
  • An update has been released to fix several small problems from version 2.0

There's no new content with this, only fixes for the things I was able to work on.

Unless there's some critical or large error that has not yet been encountered, this will be the last update for Electrum 3.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2022
    Hi,
    I love this game and also reported no error and lag :) but I am not able to solve the puzzle in fushia city gym so can anybody help me with that.
    Thanks a lot

Years
  • Hi,
    I love this game and also reported no error and lag :) but I am not able to solve the puzzle in fushia city gym so can anybody help me with that.
    Thanks a lot

Hi, welcome to the community!

If you are still having trouble here, you can see the path in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Years
  • thanks a lot :D This is my best fangame that I have played

Thank you, means a lot!

The other two games in this series are worth checking out as well. The first is my take on Johto and the second was from scratch using a bunch of unreleased Pokemon from Gen 2 to create the Shinto Region, but I have to warn that the gym puzzles there are notoriously difficult in some places.

Years
  • Hey ho, my dear.^^

I couldn't download your game today and that is something I never had before. o.O
    I hope that this isn't normally the case and I will test it out tomorrow. ;-)

Years
  • I've played the game to the end and needed eight hours for that. After catching Mewtwo and to travel there without Fly - I get eight hours and twenty-eight minutes. ;-)

It was cool to play in a similar timeline as Electrum and that Giovanni has morales - a thing many didn't have there, I suppose (so many shady people.^^').

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hii, love your game, i'm curious, i found a secret base there are pokeballs on the table, which i cant pick up, is that supposed to happen or are they just decoration?

Years
  • hii, love your game, i'm curious, i found a secret base there are pokeballs on the table, which i cant pick up, is that supposed to happen or are they just decoration?

Glad you are enjoying!

Yes, the base you mention I believe is the collector's who won't speak to you until you try to touch his stuff, which you can't pick up (nothing in them)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Just finished this game (very cool premise btw) and I was wondering if there was any story content in post game? The one scene near the end of victory road certainly hints at there being more, I'm just not sure where to find it or if it is hinting at a sequel?

Years
  • Just finished this game (very cool premise btw) and I was wondering if there was any story content in post game? The one scene near the end of victory road certainly hints at there being more, I'm just not sure where to find it or if it is hinting at a sequel?

The only real quest post-game is completing the Shiny Pokedex if you haven't already. Electrum 2 has the largest post-game in the series, involving the Hoenn Region.

The quick scene in VR references a future storyline for a game I've not been able to work on yet.

Back