• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum Version

Years
  • Avoid going into the houses in Bluefinland right now.

There was never supposed to be anything inside since everyone's outside in that town, so I forgot to add the warps inside of those houses.

Years
  • I am currently stuck inside that house since I saved after I entered it since I ended my play session inside there, and when I turned on I couldn't leave. So hopefully that new patch can sort that out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    i found a glitch, when you get cyndaquil and fly to any city the sandstorm follows you, should i be worried?

Years
  • I am currently stuck inside that house since I saved after I entered it since I ended my play session inside there, and when I turned on I couldn't leave. So hopefully that new patch can sort that out.

Working on figuring that out now. Hopefully it's just a matter of moving an updated map file but I'm not sure if those files include events or not.

i found a glitch, when you get cyndaquil and fly to any city the sandstorm follows you, should i be worried?

I didn't even think about that when I made the sandstorm. To end it, you just need to walk on the middle steps on Route 33 near Azalea Town or on the outer tiles near the Union Cave exit to stop the storm.

Years
  • Did not work for me, so my save is unplayable and I cant really do much more with the game for now unless there comes a fix that can get me out of that house.

Years
  • Did not work for me, so my save is unplayable and I cant really do much more with the game for now unless there comes a fix that can get me out of that house.

Blast... I was hoping for the best there.

I'm going to be updating the main file soon to include all of these patches, including the house fix. I don't know which is the save file, but you could move it into the new folder?

Years
  • Beta 2.0 has been added to the download section and replaces the others.

If using the originals, please avoid entering the houses in Bluefinland as the warp events were absent. I am seeking help to resolve this issue. I will provide a patch as soon as I have a solid resolution on the matter.

You do not need to download 2.0 if you already added the patch for the Dive Map issue and avoid entering houses in Bluefinland.

I'm certain the houses beyond Blue Point Isle are all functioning but to be safe, only save inside of Pokemon Centers or outside.

PokeGirlPG21

TheCringeBasket
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    hi i dont know if anyone else is having this issue but i just came upon it recently: for some reason if you try to heal up at the pokemon center in goldenrod city an error message will pop up after a few minutes of not being able to do anything like "the script took long" or something. and after the games saves in the pokemon center and then closed, i opened the game back up and i couldnt move or interact with anything (weird thing here is the npcs were moving around so that let me know the game was frozen)

idk just something i just found like a few minutes ago

Years
  • hi i dont know if anyone else is having this issue but i just came upon it recently: for some reason if you try to heal up at the pokemon center in goldenrod city an error message will pop up after a few minutes of not being able to do anything like "the script took long" or something. and after the games saves in the pokemon center and then closed, i opened the game back up and i couldnt move or interact with anything (weird thing here is the npcs were moving around so that let me know the game was frozen)

idk just something i just found like a few minutes ago

Hm... Now that is peculiar indeed.

I just ran a test on my end but everything was functioning. Did a quick search on the error and it mentions something about CPU usage and background apps causing this problem with essentials? I'm not a computer person at all so I don't know what any of that really means... 🙁

no e4 rematches?

No, I had a fair bit of difficulty programming the Elite Four's doors to reset after the battles so I ended up just making it a one time thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    wheres the 2nd master? the first one told me in whirl island but i couldn't find her

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    oki i found her, now this girl said that i can find palmer in the top of his fav waterfall, is it in a cave or something?

PokeGirlPG21

TheCringeBasket
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    okay it was just some issues on my end, i got those fixed and its working again!

Back