• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon ElegantEmerald (1.3 released)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Is it possible for anyone to tell me the locations of certain pokemon, like Cubone, the legendary birds, starters, Aerodactyl, how to get the fossils to be revived?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Do you plan on adding megas for the pokemon that would have them/expanded movepools (different-sized water guns are kinda boring right :D?)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2022
Is this rom still being worked on? If so, i'd like to suggest adding other regions to it, like the Gen 1 region from the other GBA games, or if possible, both Gen 1 and 2, considering theres a few GBA hacks were Johto was made possible.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the Eon ticket? I've gotten every other Legendary available, except for Latias.

Back