• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    WOW crazy grafics(really good) its like one game that i am going to love when finished you have a great taste GOOD JOB

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    hey dude when i dwnload the alpha on the 1st pg and used a clean fire red rom and patched the game opened and wrked. but when i went outside it was all black and u coukld c some flowers and the main charachter moving. can some1 plz help cause i really want 2 play this.

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
    Hi Guys, Sorry i've been so inactive, My ISP had cancelled our subscription with them for breaching a contract or something >_>

Good news, I've figured ou what was wrong with the alpha, so you can expect another alpha soon!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    When I reach a breeder at a certain beta, I will make a team with only Eeveelutions :P And a HM Slave.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Your Hack is good (If it works) but i can't play it i hope you'll change the Text errors at the start Prof OAK said "I'm OAK i'n a known Pokémonprof. PROF" And when you entered your name he is goinig to say "À " And your tiles doesn'T work.
    Oh if you want i can make a Screen for you with The three starters at the front and the version name but only if you want.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
    I´m playing it right now, and I´ve found something: In your house, if you go to the one square under your dad you can´t go there, but you CAN walk over the desk^^
    And: I took Vaporeon, and in my first battle it gained 210 exp. It´s just about 15 exp away from the next lvl (lvl 7, not 6^^)
    Is it supposed to be like that? And is Vaporeon supposed to learn Water Gun on lvl 6?
    AND: in the near of Outkast see ther´s a girl on a tree (maybe a climber^^)
    AND: The first market (in that town where Oak live) looks like Glitch city^^ (and you can´t go out)

Now I´m too tired to play the beginning again, but I will look tomorrow if I find some errors or glitches. (not meant to be mean, just want to help^^)

BUT: I like the starters (BUT you could put Espeon and Umbreon in too)

That´s all I want to say, except by: The game´s great^^

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Haha, Its funny you should come out with a new Beta today, Cause I downloaded the old one yesterday!

Anyhow...This Hack looks very good! Im waiting to see what else you have instore for us....

Good Luck!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back