• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    When is it that I'm supposed to be able to climb waterfalls with the boat? I've beaten the space station, have all 8 badges but I still can't use waterfall. I even tried teaching waterfall to a mon and using that, but nothing worked.

You can't until you've beaten the part of the game that takes place in the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Is there any way to reverse the effects of Delete Matrix? My max-iv/ev Petshop was deleted and it's really killing the game for me

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2019
    Hello guys. Can anyone help me find Water stone? It is said on the Item list that it is somewhere in Dooriver City, unfortunately, I wasn't able to find it by myself.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    2 tiny questions
    on which red leaves tree should i search shaymin
    which part of sylen city theres pinsir whom i can kick ass

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    @Schotastic
    do you plan further work on this game for example expand game content on events in baltia and further searching solution on destroying once and for all
    that monster or leave that for the next game?
    or will be all game series with empyreans?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    what to do if during opening game appears this communicate

Script "SpriteWindow"line 218 RuntimeError has occured
    filename is nill
    ?
    im asking because whenever i try to open pkmn rejuvenation that message appears every time after title screen

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    voltlight has any evolutions?
    because ive found fanlight?
    if not where i can find that fanlight

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2019
    I made an account because of an issue that I came upon. During the rattata sidequest in Sylen, 19 out of 20 had already been found but the last one was in the nightclub before Sylentia Corp for the red pass. However, I already completed this part of the game and redoing it just ends up being a blackscreen. Any help would be appreciated asap

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    Alright so I've been searching for this information and I could't find it so I just have to ask cause it's driving me nuts.

I caught a Shiny Pikachu a moment ago, which is fine but it also has a heart next to the shiny icon. And I have NO what the HELL it means :P. So was just wondering if anyone knew as I really couldn't find it.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    can i evolve pikachu into alolan raichu or i can only catch a-raichu?
    same with a-marowak

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2019
    In the descriptions of many items, pokemon, or even guidebook pages, chunks of text are off-screen and impossible to read.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    ive defeated emmanouil in empral factory but even though he erased my memory!
    that should be changed idk like Blitz comes in and sees us...

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2019
    Hi, I just started your game and for some reason my character has dissapeared. Everything was fine up until the point were the Dad character got captured by the evil group. To be clear I can still move around and talk to people, but I am unable to see my character.
    Thanks

sl4sh3r950

The sweaty
    Years
    Any chance of adding metal coats to the evolution shop in the sylen research centre so you can breed 5GP Scizor & Steelix?
    Or maybe make it so they aren't consumed when scyther/onix evolve.

Also noticed there seems to be no way to get deep sea scale, tooth or oval stones despite the clamperl and chansey lines being catchable.

sl4sh3r950

The sweaty
    Years
    I was trying to catch a dhelmise in the dark lake and when I threw an ultra ball, text came up saying he used whirlpool before I threw the ball.
    Then when it didn't catch, it tried to use the move this error came up, making the move fail:
    Spoiler:

I caught it after to test if it was bugged in battle as well, and when using anchor shot, the same thing happened, and the move failed again:
    Spoiler:

Hope it can be fixed, been loving the game so far :)

Back