• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

LordLolicon

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    It evolve at later levels than the usual ones. I think that one is at about lvl 30~40. So you still got ways to go.

I also have a question. I just got the 5th badge, and inside the pokemon center, there is a guy talking about trading. Is it possible to trade pokemons in this game? I understand it isn't straight forward, like in the official games, but how do we go about it? (I convinced a friend to start this game as well, might be fun to trade some pokemons.

Keep up th amazing work, it's one of the first fan game I play, and damn it's good.

Yes, there's a form of Trading in the game, but you have to reach Mesmer Town before it becomes available.
    Edit: It works by sending the pokemon in a file to your friend by using their trainer ID number.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    In Sylven Town, there's an old lady sitting on a bench who had me hunt down a Pinsir that had stolen a letter. Then she asked me to deliver the letter to a lady named Mira, saying she lived in the east part of town. I can't find her. Does anyone know where she is? I've been looking for over an hour. ><

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2019
    I cought a shiny guzzlore but when I seen it out it doesn't show up on screen and when I find one it's not where it should be

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2020
    Does anyone remember where is the nature changing researcher is at? Also the location of the herbist. I remember he is an old man who sells herbs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    I've just caught a shiny FEMALE nidoran that has the sprite of a MALE (shiny) nidoran. ROFL

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Don't you think that Valkyreon is a little bit OP? I mean, he has only 10 of base stat in attack but that's because the points that would have been here are in the stats that he actually needs, making him excessively strong because he barely has any stat weaknesses, while in other pokemons even if they don't need a stat they have some more points in it anyway.
    Leaving aside the bad looped pokémon soundtracks, the small glitches and the barely existing battle animations this game is actually pretty good, for the plot and for the challenge it provides. If only real pokémon games were a bit more like this and not easy and simple because they're supposed to be for children...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    guys how do u get pelistorm? it is literally the trolliest poke in the game ever. I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    yea, i agree, valkreon is op, but i think that it may be supposed to be that way, since light types are in general very, very powerful. My wiseraph is lvl 66 right now and it has 181 sp attack, while the rest of my teams is around 150-60, AND THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THAT THE ACTUAL POKEMON GAMES NEED TO BE HARDER I FINISHED USUM IN LITERALLY 5 DAYS!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    yea, i agree, valkreon is op, but i think that it may be supposed to be that way, since light types are in general very, very powerful. My wiseraph is lvl 66 right now and it has 181 sp attack, while the rest of my teams is around 150-60, AND THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING THAT THE ACTUAL POKEMON GAMES NEED TO BE HARDER I FINISHED USUM IN LITERALLY 5 DAYS!!!!

Lmao I checked out and Wiseraph's total of his base stats is 600 (same as tyranitar and other demi-legendaries)... light types sure are something else, if i knew they were all this strong i would have put one in my team... official pokemon games are for boys, fan games and hack roms are for men xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    guys how do u get pelistorm? it is literally the trolliest poke in the game ever. I WANT IT SO BADLY!!!!!

you can check in the first page of the forum, where there also are some links that will be useful for players (ex: list of pokemons and encounters). it is written that pelistorm evolves at level 50 from a male pelipper

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2020
    Is anyone stuck at the trainer tower? Everytime I complete a battle it sends me outside of the tower and when I enter it always says F1. Glitch or... what?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2019
    Can someone explain to me how GP works? I'm new to the game (Just arrived in second gym City) and I want to know if it's worth doing some breeding

Back