• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Hey , I heard about some
    Spoiler:
    existed but I never encountered or got any so can someone please explain their differences and how to obtain'em? Thank you.

Gold evolution is a split evolution some pokemon have that is obtained by leveling it up while it has perfect ivs and maximum happiness. Platinum is a shinier shiny so you just have to get lucky to find one although you can raise your chances to find a specific one by having a catch chain. No idea what the last thing is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Hi, just wondering if there any possible way to get a Snubbull anymore, on the pastebin for v0.9.3 it was located at Route 103 though that has been changed to Shian Swamp. Has Snubbull been transferred to new route or is it currently unavailable?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I would like to report a rather big bug: Mutating bite changes a pokemon permanently. My (permanent mega) Gardevoir is now a Clamperl (not really, I reverted to a backup - save where it happened attached).

Aside from that, I have a few questions:
    * Will more content be added for the storyline, or do we reach the end in 1.0/what we're shown in beta?
    * Will the Omuran forms shown in the League battles be made available at some point?
    * Is the "weird thing in the sewers" quest available now? I noticed a sprite in the graphics folder which could resemble the blob we can see from a distance
    * Is it possible to visit the temple and snow island with Hessa, as posted on Twitter?

Retracted the QoL request. Just hadn't found the trainer I was looking for.

Thanks for the bug report!

* 1.0 (not-beta) will contain bugfixes and mods support. Further storyline conclusions are something that might not happen ever, but if it does happen, it'll be part of v2
    * None of them have backsprites or icons, so most likely not
    * Yes
    * Yes, it's part of the secret quest, initiated by going to one of the places where you began your journey

Hi, just wondering if there any possible way to get a Snubbull anymore, on the pastebin for v0.9.3 it was located at Route 103 though that has been changed to Shian Swamp. Has Snubbull been transferred to new route or is it currently unavailable?

Thanks in advance!

It's not available anymore except in randomizer mode

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Help I can't get to Prism tower. I have the shard of Arceus and have the Prism key but I cannot navigate the rocks in Oceanway

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Help I can't get to Prism tower. I have the shard of Arceus and have the Prism key but I cannot navigate the rocks in Oceanway

You have to literally navigate over the rocks, there's one rock you can go over. I don't remember which one tho, just try to get over rocks when you see a dead-end.

Years
  • Hi,
    is there anyone ho knows how to start the secret quest to unlock the snow island (like the screenshot on twitter) Stochastic said "it's part of the secret quest, initiated by going to one of the places where you began your journey" where is this place ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021

* 1.0 (not-beta) will contain bugfixes and mods support. Further storyline conclusions are something that might not happen ever, but if it does happen, it'll be part of v2
    * None of them have backsprites or icons, so most likely not
    * Yes
    * Yes, it's part of the secret quest, initiated by going to one of the places where you began your journey

It's not available anymore except in randomizer mode

I managed to beat the "weird thing", and the old man in the house said that Heart of Corruption is mine. Is that an actual item or not? I can't find it in the bag and I'm worried that I missed it somehow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hi,
    is there anyone ho knows how to start the secret quest to unlock the snow island (like the screenshot on twitter) Stochastic said "it's part of the secret quest, initiated by going to one of the places where you began your journey" where is this place ?

I'm trying to go back and re-do the journey talking to everyone, as far as Dooriver i found nothing that can be related to a secret quest, except one. In Mera Lab, where Almond gave the starter there was a Black Box with the Old Cellphone inside but it does nothing. I'm sure it's a new item, it's not in the item list location document so surely it is 1.0.beta content; still i can't tell if that's part of the secret quest, maybe it requires something else to trigger the event

Years
  • I managed to beat the "weird thing", and the old man in the house said that Heart of Corruption is mine. Is that an actual item or not? I can't find it in the bag and I'm worried that I missed it somehow.

where do you find the weird thing, is he in the sewer ?? cause i find a path but it's blocked by boxes

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    where do you find the weird thing, is he in the sewer ?? cause i find a path but it's blocked by boxes

Sylen City slums, in one of the houses there are stairs which lead directly to the Corruption (weird thing). Anyway first you have to find the Gas Mask, down the waterfall in the River Overpass (past Safari Zone), only when you find it you can challenge Corruption.

Years
  • Sylen City slums, in one of the houses there are stairs which lead directly to the Corruption (weird thing). Anyway first you have to find the Gas Mask, down the waterfall in the River Overpass (past Safari Zone), only when you find it you can challenge Corruption.

thank you dude i beat it, the item is called The Absorbing Heart it's with the Unshackling Orb one of the 9 Ultimate items i wonder how to obtain the 7 other items

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Sylen City slums, in one of the houses there are stairs which lead directly to the Corruption (weird thing). Anyway first you have to find the Gas Mask, down the waterfall in the River Overpass (past Safari Zone), only when you find it you can challenge Corruption.

Thank you! That was one exhausting battle.

thank you dude i beat it, the item is called The Absorbing Heart it's with the Unshackling Orb one of the 9 Ultimate items i wonder how to obtain the 7 other items

The Shard of Arceus is one of them. It's found in the icy part of the Route 1 cave, above the waterfall (I think). It doesn't do much, aside from having an NPC teach you have to jump over ledges.

1.0 (not-beta) will contain bugfixes and mods support. Further storyline conclusions are something that might not happen ever, but if it does happen, it'll be part of v2

Thank you. I was hoping for a different answer, but I'd rather take the honest answer. Good luck with your future projects :)

None of them have backsprites or icons, so most likely not

:(

You're welcome. I have a few minor ones as well: I've found a few walk through walls in Sylen lab, and flying to Shawmonk lands me inside the Pokemon center. I would not blame you one bit if you decide the last one is a feature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    You have to literally navigate over the rocks, there's one rock you can go over. I don't remember which one tho, just try to get over rocks when you see a dead-end.

Thanks I found it. What floor can I save in the Prism tower? and What floor can I heal there?

Where is the meteor Shards.

What does the rainbow feather do?

Years
  • Anyone knows where is the meteorite shards, i see a post where the guy said he found one in the ruins of isfet and the other one in the empral desert ruins, i searched them but i found nothing.

where can i find an item finder.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Thanks I found it. What floor can I save in the Prism tower? and What floor can I heal there?

Where is the meteor Shards.

What does the rainbow feather do?

What do you mean with save? Prism has 500 floor with a healing crystal every 25 floors, except the last 100 where you have nothing at all. Rainbow Feather is the reward for Trainer Tower? if yes you can craft a Rainbow Egg but i'm not sure.

About Meteor Shards, i'm literally going crazy to find the last one. The first is in Teren Ruins, check every rock and eventually you'll find it, same thing in Ruins of isfet. Totally idk third one location, you can ask for hints in the Discord server but people will be very vague, the only thing (i think) it's confirmed is that the shard is hidden in a very strange place no one looks for.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    What do you mean with save? Prism has 500 floor with a healing crystal every 25 floors, except the last 100 where you have nothing at all. Rainbow Feather is the reward for Trainer Tower? if yes you can craft a Rainbow Egg but i'm not sure.

About Meteor Shards, i'm literally going crazy to find the last one. The first is in Teren Ruins, check every rock and eventually you'll find it, same thing in Ruins of isfet. Totally idk third one location, you can ask for hints in the Discord server but people will be very vague, the only thing (i think) it's confirmed is that the shard is hidden in a very strange place no one looks for.

Thanks for the info.

Anyone know where I can find the gas mask?

Years
  • Thanks for the info.

Anyone know where I can find the gas mask?

River Overpass bottom of the second waterfall

Finally I found the last one located in route 110 (Roarin Plateau)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    River Overpass bottom of the second waterfall

Finally I found the last one located in route 110 (Roarin Plateau)

W H A T, i just checked every rock and found nothing.

edit: LMAO I'm actually so stupid, i spent hours looking for the shard I already found. The missing one was in Isfet, somehow i forgot to pick that up

Last edited:
    Years
  • W H A T, i just checked every rock and found nothing.

edit: LMAO I'm actually so stupid, i spent hours looking for the shard I already found. The missing one was in Isfet, somehow i forgot to pick that up

-if you found what to do after beating the Platinium dude that would be great
    -did you know where i can find the interdimensional bone (i found it btw)

Last edited:
    Back