• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Thanks. Nobody was there though. Maybe I need to save Anton first, though I haven't got a clue on how to approach that.

The world stored behind the painting hides the true artwork "The Picture of Sir Lensio" Sylen Corp

I hope my hint on the encrypted message was useful. Otherwise, let me know and I'll PM you the decrypted version.

Yes thank you ,what should i ask him ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Can sombody help me? I am in the victory road and there is the terminal i have to click that put the rock down which cross the way.. but it say "the terminsl is inactive" is that a bug or did i miss any?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Not sure we mean the same terminal? I got the 2 keys but that terminal behind the bridge im 3F wont work.. i checked everything there is no second.. what i see on a walktrought its lighten blue and when you click it the rock goes down.. but it say its inactive on me

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Okay, I gave a break to wait for 1.0 to get out of beta, just after the main events but before Pokémon League, and latest posts here are like foreign language to me. Quartz Key/Dust/Card, Old Cellphone, Medallion, shards of stuff, getting called by Zero... and I'm here just chasing wild Pokémon.

Any guide for post game content, or could someone who beat the entire game make one?

There's a secret quest to do after General Grimm battle, if you start from page 118/119 you'll find every info you need to do it.

The world stored behind the painting hides the true artwork "The Picture of Sir Lensio" Sylen Corp

Yes thank you ,what should i ask him ?

You found the bird man, but not his nest

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Not sure we mean the same terminal? I got the 2 keys but that terminal behind the bridge im 3F wont work.. i checked everything there is no second.. what i see on a walktrought its lighten blue and when you click it the rock goes down.. but it say its inactive on me

I suggest you to see HeroVoltsy's playthrough, maybe there's another terminal you missed

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    There's a secret quest to do after General Grimm battle, if you start from page 118/119 you'll find every info you need to do it.

You found the bird man, but not his nest

Ah, thanks. So I go beat the league and this general guy, and then just follow the last two pages. I hope it'll be worth it, not really a fan of new game+.

I hope more stuff stay with us rather than getting erased starting a ng+ when 1.0 comes out of beta. Or things playing out differently. Just having your party, a little exp boost and some cash doesn't really convince me to play it all over again. I mean, I probably will anyway, but there's no incentive other than me liking the game a lot. In that case I can just start a new game, don't really need the + there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    any clue about the map, Ashy says her mother would hide it somewhere or give it to someone she trust (on TV they says the leader on Vordev Groupe escaped )

Don't rely on tv, it says the same thing since the start of the game. Vordev Group has been captured by Janin in Future 1, so there's only one place he can be.

Back