• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I already talk to ashy but she just said scram away 😅

Catching dhelmise will be so hard 😅

It was a bit painful, but at least the catch chain mechanic will (severely) raise the encounter rate. When you've caught your first Dhelmise, finding the second won't take long. After the second, the encounter rate is so high that consecutive encounters become common. Got the key on my 14th Dhelmise (beat the odds. Yay).

And get a Pokemon with Compound Eyes. Ideally one with a status inflicting move that a grass type is not immune to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    It was a bit painful, but at least the catch chain mechanic will (severely) raise the encounter rate. When you've caught your first Dhelmise, finding the second won't take long. After the second, the encounter rate is so high that consecutive encounters become common. Got the key on my 14th Dhelmise (beat the odds. Yay).

And get a Pokemon with Compound Eyes. Ideally one with a status inflicting move that a grass type is not immune to.

Yep, i have yanma that have compound eyes ability, everytime i do fishing, dhelmise appeared. I almost catch 70 or 80 dhelmise but no one held the key. It is wasting time and so painful 😫

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Yep, i have yanma that have compound eyes ability, everytime i do fishing, dhelmise appeared. I almost catch 70 or 80 dhelmise but no one held the key. It is wasting time and so painful 😫

Maybe only water encounter have it, try to simply surf without fishing

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020

That's painful. Keep it up, it's gotta show up at some point. And remember to double check all of them, because if you have Yanma as your lead (which is what matters for the ability to activate in the official games), it's an improbable situation.

Maybe only water encounter have it, try to simply surf without fishing

Got mine through fishing, so it should work too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    so i seem to have ran into an issue with the champion room, i beat both the champion and kavak however when i try to move to the hall of fame it just puts me back at the beginning of the room, tried beating them again and the same thing happened, so what exactly is happening here?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    so i seem to have ran into an issue with the champion room, i beat both the champion and kavak however when i try to move to the hall of fame it just puts me back at the beginning of the room, tried beating them again and the same thing happened, so what exactly is happening here?

Rebattling the league after losing is buggy at the moment. Either go back to a backup save or wait for the next update.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021
    Rebattling the league after losing is buggy at the moment. Either go back to a backup save or wait for the next update.

so its caused by losing in the league? thats odd because i had not lost to anyone in the league up to that point

Years
  • I am stuck on the child puzzle after the 7th gym and I have not figured out much about it. Here is all I know:
    Anabelle-1 year younger than oldest, digits between 2nd and last in code
    Dana-Youngest, digit is 2nd
    Danny-Add Simon's age to Danny=18
    Christina-Oldest but 3x younger than sum of boys ages
    Marc-3+older than youngest and 2- younger than oldest
    Simon-Old as Danny, age is last digit
    Roman-1+older than youngest, age is 1st digit
    5 Digit code
    RDAnAn9

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I am stuck on the child puzzle after the 7th gym and I have not figured out much about it. Here is all I know:
    Anabelle-1 year younger than oldest, digits between 2nd and last in code
    Dana-Youngest, digit is 2nd
    Danny-Add Simon's age to Danny=18
    Christina-Oldest but 3x younger than sum of boys ages
    Marc-3+older than youngest and 2- younger than oldest
    Simon-Old as Danny, age is last digit
    Roman-1+older than youngest, age is 1st digit
    5 Digit code
    RDAnAn9

Write it up as a series of equations (and a couple of inequalities for observation and sanity checking) and start eliminating.

Let O be the oldest, Y be the youngest. Dana is 'D', Danny is 'Da', Anabelle is 'An', the rest are denoted by first letter

An = O - 1
    D = Y
    Da = S = 9
    M = Y + 3
    M = O - 2
    C = O = (Da+S+R+M)/3
    R = Y + 1

An > 9
    R < 10

The remaining steps are in spoilers if people want to do it without further help
    -------------------------------
    Step 1.

Spoiler:

Step 2
    Spoiler:

Step 2.5
    Spoiler:

Step 3
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    That's painful. Keep it up, it's gotta show up at some point. And remember to double check all of them, because if you have Yanma as your lead (which is what matters for the ability to activate in the official games), it's an improbable situation.

Got mine through fishing, so it should work too.

Maybe i use the wrong rod 😬 what rod did you use that time?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2020
    Is there any way to get a high GP Ditto outside of (extreme) luck on auction? I wanted to breed a high GP Aegislash but I don't see any way of doing so without an already high GP Ditto.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Maybe i use the wrong rod 😬 what rod did you use that time?

Elite rod. AFAIR, it can be found by talking to some fisherman on the river section after Asutra. But you should probably consult the item location guide in the OP.

Is there any way to get a high GP Ditto outside of (extreme) luck on auction? I wanted to breed a high GP Aegislash but I don't see any way of doing so without an already high GP Ditto.

For your specific purpose, Honedge has an encounter rate of 1% at route 104. Generally speaking though... Not sure you can.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021

Nope, unless you're playing randomizer the only way is auction.

Back