• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I'm too lazy to do a full post-game guide, but I might just have enough particles of energy to copy paste you the guide someone else on the discord compiled for the rainbow quest.

Not everyone is a fan of making stuff absurd, and you might get heat for that, but if that doesn't phase you, you'll find a lot of people who like that sort of stuff. Personally, I always went with what seemed most fun or interesting to me, with little regard for keeping things unbroken, in fact, the more broken it is, the better the b a l a n c e. Now I'm not sure if that answers your question, but I'd say, go for everything you want.

And thanks! <3

Oh I didn't know there was a guide in Discord, I'll check it out.

Btw I don't see anything absurd with Empyrean...

mega shuckle flexing in the background

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I don't see anything wrong.

I didn't find Janin in Sylentia Corp

Just security guards

It may be my memory is off on that one, in which case I'm sorry. How far are you in the game?

The "wrong" thing is that my Mega Gardevoir is not holding a mega stone. It is in its mega form permanently.

It would be nice to see if the stats stay changed or if it is just the appearance. Also is the ability still changed?

The stats are changed, as is the ability. It's a fully functional Mega Gardevoir, just without the stone requirement (and yes, you can mega evolve another Pokemon). I think Gardevoir is the only Pokemon that can do this, but I might have some experiments to do on that one. I have a hunch it can be done with two more Pokemon. Or maybe even all Pokemon, now that I think of it.

Imagine it was not a bug, but a feature, and you can mega again.

The Mega-Mega Gardevoir

That would be awesome. I'm glad Stochastic did not prioritize fixing this one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It may be my memory is off on that one, in which case I'm sorry. How far are you in the game?

The "wrong" thing is that my Mega Gardevoir is not holding a mega stone. It is in its mega form permanently.

The stats are changed, as is the ability. It's a fully functional Mega Gardevoir, just without the stone requirement (and yes, you can mega evolve another Pokemon). I think Gardevoir is the only Pokemon that can do this, but I might have some experiments to do on that one. I have a hunch it can be done with two more Pokemon. Or maybe even all Pokemon, now that I think of it.

That would be awesome. I'm glad Stochastic did not prioritize fixing this one.

I am amazed that this is still in as my friend JazzyPrime has a Gardevoir but is stuck and can't move. I am wondering how to get them unstuck and how the glitch works!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I am amazed that this is still in as my friend JazzyPrime has a Gardevoir but is stuck and can't move. I am wondering how to get them unstuck and how the glitch works!

I can explain how the glitch works over PM (at least how I assume it works - it works for every Pokemon, btw). Weird that your friend is stuck. What happened?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    How can I get the two other forms of Dualcell?

Future 2 Kecleon Shop now sells Transpose A, Transpose B and Inverse Transpose TMs, (maybe it's a bug) the last one doesn't work tho and the form changes are permanent, this means that you can switch between bulky and attack form but not revert to the normal one. If you use a Transpose and then delete the move, Dualcell will still remain in the alternate form based on the Transpose used.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    They are at I believe sylen city to the right of the two pokemon rangers facing the fused rapidash at the center. I am also wondering if it is possible to have multiple save files.

Have they tried "Load Backup Save" in the start menu?

You can have multiple saves, but you have to manage them manually (by copy-pasting the current save, game.rxdata, right next to game.exe).

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    It may be my memory is off on that one, in which case I'm sorry. How far are you in the game?

I beat General Grimm, did the League a few times, and finish battle tower
    Capture Dark Celebi and Petshop .(Though it is not in my completion Card)

1 Currently I am building up try to complete Battle tower the lack of healing is a big issue but Training up a Blissey.
    2 I am also trying for Card completion
    3. I don't know what to do with the Star Medallion I got the coin in the library.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    What do I do after getting the monshaw coin and the old cellphone?

When you have the Monkshaw coin, you need to find a coin collector. You've encountered one during the main quest.

Spoiler:

I beat General Grimm, did the League a few times, and finish battle tower
    Capture Dark Celebi and Petshop .(Though it is not in my completion Card)

1 Currently I am building up try to complete Battle tower the lack of healing is a big issue but Training up a Blissey.
    2 I am also trying for Card completion
    3. I don't know what to do with the Star Medallion I got the coin in the library.

League done. Then he should be available. As for trainer tower, you can use items there (unless it was patched out), so make sure you get PP restoration items. As for prism tower, I'm not sure that one's even possible. It depends on how the healing areas are spread out.
    About the coin you got after the star medallion, see above.

For the load backup save they do not have good ones.

Unless Stochastic can help you (and he'd might be interested in checking out the glitch in any case), I can't see any other way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    When you have the Monkshaw coin, you need to find a coin collector. You've encountered one during the main quest.

Spoiler:

League done. Then he should be available. As for trainer tower, you can use items there (unless it was patched out), so make sure you get PP restoration items. As for prism tower, I'm not sure that one's even possible. It depends on how the healing areas are spread out.
    About the coin you got after the star medallion, see above.

I got to the coin collector and he said it was jibberish what do I do now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I got to the coin collector and he said it was jibberish what do I do now?

That's one of the nastier puzzles in this game, at least if you aren't familiar with cryptanalysis (in which case, transforming it to non-gibberish becomes easy). The text is still "cqn yrnln qrmnb dwmnawnjcq, qrpq dy rw cqn kram vjw'b wnbc", right?

If so, look up Caesar cipher, because that's what you're dealing with here. Note that "cqn" appears twice, which should give you a good hint on working the rest out. And let's all be happy he didn't go all out with a Vigenere cipher.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Yes finally! I freaking love this game I finally have my DUALCELL forms and the way they work is amazing!
    Anyway does anyone know how to clear any of the other quests I mean like I only have 3 left being the Prism tower in which I have a plan for that and Zirconium revenge along with the card collection tho I can't help but feel these might be tied into each other some way or another?

Also, I've noticed with the card collection sometimes cards don't show up when I get them making me wonder what exactly is part of the collection or if it's a glitch?
    As I'm pretty sure I bought a Charmander card but only Charmelon and Charizard appear I don't know if it's in order of number but the fact that those cards don't appear weirds me out or makes me think they are not part of the collection although that does not make sense.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    I just started playing this game and i think it's awesome, but i found 2 shinys and they are grey, normaly they are not grey when they are shiny is this some bug or does my game have some problem?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I just started playing this game and i think it's awesome, but i found 2 shinys and they are grey, normaly they are not grey when they are shiny is this some bug or does my game have some problem?

Those are platinum shinies. Or maybe custom shinies. Is there a red star or a white star when you view them?

As a side note, I have to show everyone what I have on my team. I'm not supposed to be able to obtain this.

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      MegaOmuranUrsaring.png
      36.6 KB · Views: 55
    Back