• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2020
    I'm stuck behind the gym leader at shawmonk calm and I cannot interact with him/her
    It might be because I fainted my Pokemon out of the cave

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    I have a few questions:
    1) what are catch chains for?
    2) how do I upgrade f.i. an Eevee card into a Jolteon card or a Gloom card into a Vileplume card? Normal card upgrades don't work for that

Also did I miss something in my journey? Because every post game boss I have to fight is ridiculously OP, I have a hard time just to take down their first pokemon even though I have a full team at level 133 equipped with platinum cards. So did I miss some part where my pokemon were supposed to get stronger?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Really well made fangame. Only one complaint/question, the final boss battle is way too difficult. I have been stuck on it for hours now, even trained up a few new mons. Put more playtime than any other fangame thus far. I have never been stuck on any pokemon game as I am now.

Question: Does anyone have any advice on beating final boss? To me seems mandatory to grind for cards/breed for GPs/shinies (which I haven't done) to amplify stats drastically to even have a chance?

I am playing 1st playthrough on randomizer and my allied pokemon for this battle are just generic pikachus that get 1 shotted right away.
    Currently I have a team of lvl 120 gengar (3GP every other is 0GP), lvl 120 groudon, lvl 100-110 empoleon (for fusion), rayquaza, articuno, wiseraph. They cannot even touch this boss beyond 1st phase.

Spoiler:

I even searched on youtube for pokemon youtuber playthroughs, and one of them deleted his game straightup after 2 videos and hours of frustration.

Any help would be appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I have a few questions:
    1) what are catch chains for?
    2) how do I upgrade f.i. an Eevee card into a Jolteon card or a Gloom card into a Vileplume card? Normal card upgrades don't work for that

Also did I miss something in my journey? Because every post game boss I have to fight is ridiculously OP, I have a hard time just to take down their first pokemon even though I have a full team at level 133 equipped with platinum cards. So did I miss some part where my pokemon were supposed to get stronger?

1) First post, custom mechanics guide.

2) Asutra, Card Shop, vending machine beside booster pack vendor.

Postgame bosses are hard because they are postgame bosses. Also if your cap is 133, you missed something. Check your Postgame Card.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Really well made fangame. Only one complaint/question, the final boss battle is way too difficult. I have been stuck on it for hours now, even trained up a few new mons. Put more playtime than any other fangame thus far. I have never been stuck on any pokemon game as I am now.

Question: Does anyone have any advice on beating final boss? To me seems mandatory to grind for cards/breed for GPs/shinies (which I haven't done) to amplify stats drastically to even have a chance?

I am playing 1st playthrough on randomizer and my allied pokemon for this battle are just generic pikachus that get 1 shotted right away.
    Currently I have a team of lvl 120 gengar (3GP every other is 0GP), lvl 120 groudon, lvl 100-110 empoleon (for fusion), rayquaza, articuno, wiseraph. They cannot even touch this boss beyond 1st phase.

Spoiler:

I even searched on youtube for pokemon youtuber playthroughs, and one of them deleted his game straightup after 2 videos and hours of frustration.

Any help would be appreciated!

GP, plat mon, plat card, max iv/ev. First playthrough randomizer bad idea. Final boss hard because final boss, search the thread you'll find tips.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    i know i'm asking too much but can anyone help me with the postgame side quests?
    i can figure out how to solve them or start them

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • As someone who didn't invest into them in my first playthrough, can someone give me a rundown on Apriplums and how to earn maximum money from them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    GP, plat mon, plat card, max iv/ev. First playthrough randomizer bad idea. Final boss hard because final boss, search the thread you'll find tips.

Thanks for the reply. I have indeed searched this thread (keyword: boss), and found a few people with the same sentiments. That it is way too difficult to beat this/they gave up.
    The issue with my playthrough randomized is I cannot breed for GP due to eggs churning out random mons + the 2 fusion mons to help contribute some dmg in the fight are simply pikachus.

Thinking about it some more, I realize this game has an emphasis on the introduced elements that people are probably not used to (notably planting berries for money, GP, cards), which seem mandatory to beating the game.

Personally I think It is a design issue if the game is unbeatable without either grinding 100 hours (which is just repetitive and doesn't require any skill) or cheating. I cannot name another game mainstream or well-received fanmade singleplayer that requires this. It is not even an extra uber-boss/challenge, it is the main storyline that cannot be progressed through. It really does seem that you need a fully decked out roster of shiny/platinum and cards with max ev/iv simply to beat the game. Even games that are litearlly grindcentric like aprg such as diablo you can beat the game (the grinding is postgame content).

Really this game is very well made until this boss. The puzzles during the playthrough are harder than the mainstream pokemon games, and can definitely be hard for a child to play through.
    This boss is just completely on another level. At the very least randomizer run is not balanced at all, if you search up "pokemon empyrean wt" on youtube you will find a few youtubers that simply cannot beat it, and these are youtubers that clearly have interest in fanmade games/played through multiple ones. Also comments on these videos agreeing on the absurd design of this boss. I'm sure people who are stuck at this phase aren't single digit mouth breathers but are just frustrated fans of pokemon games.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Thanks for the reply. I have indeed searched this thread (keyword: boss), and found a few people with the same sentiments. That it is way too difficult to beat this/they gave up.
    The issue with my playthrough randomized is I cannot breed for GP due to eggs churning out random mons + the 2 fusion mons to help contribute some dmg in the fight are simply pikachus.

Thinking about it some more, I realize this game has an emphasis on the introduced elements that people are probably not used to (notably planting berries for money, GP, cards), which seem mandatory to beating the game.

Personally I think It is a design issue if the game is unbeatable without either grinding 100 hours (which is just repetitive and doesn't require any skill) or cheating. I cannot name another game mainstream or well-received fanmade singleplayer that requires this. It is not even an extra uber-boss/challenge, it is the main storyline that cannot be progressed through. It really does seem that you need a fully decked out roster of shiny/platinum and cards with max ev/iv simply to beat the game. Even games that are litearlly grindcentric like aprg such as diablo you can beat the game (the grinding is postgame content).

Really this game is very well made until this boss. The puzzles during the playthrough are harder than the mainstream pokemon games, and can definitely be hard for a child to play through.
    This boss is just completely on another level. At the very least randomizer run is not balanced at all, if you search up "pokemon empyrean wt" on youtube you will find a few youtubers that simply cannot beat it, and these are youtubers that clearly have interest in fanmade games/played through multiple ones. Also comments on these videos agreeing on the absurd design of this boss. I'm sure people who are stuck at this phase aren't single digit mouth breathers but are just frustrated fans of pokemon games.

I know you've already tried setting the difficulty to Easy, but it is actually doable although takes a lot of tries...

I myself had Pokemon with average level of 20 below that of your team's and absolutely no GP-enhanced or Shiny/Platinum Pokemon and only one Carded Pokemon yet I managed to defeat W.T at Easy difficulty (albeit it did take a lot of tries).

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Are Willie's house and Roarin Island the only places to get a Dawn Stone? I want to evolve my Kirlia into Gallade ASAP but the former will still take quite some time for me and I don't want to constantly have to cancel the evolution into Gardevoir or keep it boxed.

Edit : I also have to say - the foreshadowing in this game is very good. On my second playthrough I realized that White Horse is foreshadowed at the very beginning in Seaside Vista and you also actually encounter Kazak as early as Route 103, just before Dooriver City.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi! Loving the game! noticed my Shiny Alolan Marowak has its original shiny back sprite, and not your very beautiful shiny you gave it for this game

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I just remembered about the corruption that the old man drags you away from when you blackout when going to it. I am wondering how you are supposed to not blackout there and what happens next.

You have to find the Gas Mask down the waterfall in River Overpass. What happens next is the fight against Corruption itself, if you manage to beat it you'll get one of the 9 Ultimate Items.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • One more thing, I'm certain there used to be a Discord server for this game yet I cannot find it now. Does somebody still have the invite link?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    You have to find the Gas Mask down the waterfall in River Overpass. What happens next is the fight against Corruption itself, if you manage to beat it you'll get one of the 9 Ultimate Items.

Where exactly IS that gas mask at? I've gone through the whole River Overpass, and I've gotten everything BUT that gas mask.

Back