• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Hello, it may be a stupid question to ask but how do you open the pause menu or open your bag? I've pressed esc but it only asks if i want to quit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    Is there a way to disable in game cheats once i start new game plus, so I don't accidentally use it. I would like to compete in the trainer tower this time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    Sorry for posting again about the same thing but I wanted to know if anyone has footage of getting a shiny starter from the lab or any data that points to it is impossible I'm hyped to play this game although I want to try and get a shiny to start although I've learned my lesson about wasting time trying to get a shiny starter when it's impossible from an experience.
    So if anyone has any data pointing to it being impossible or any footage that it's possible to get one for the lab please can you send it to me or show me thank you and sorry for posting about this again.

I know this is pretty late but I just started playing a couple of days ago. I know its possible to get a shiny starter because i got one. I didn't even realize cause the color palate was so similar.

Back