• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I pretty much thought so lmao, I'll keep it in mind for when I get it and I've currently not kept Hard Drive Crash and kept the other 3 and Nasty Plot since HDS always confuses me and because of my luck I hit myself all the time and alright, seems like waterfall is a key move to get most of the things...

I'm currently done with the 8th gym and getting ready for the space station though after everything that Crow said about this is being the hardest thing ever, I'm a little bit anxious since my team is barely around 100-105 and I still feel like I should train more for it.. what do you think is the perfect level for it on hard mode?

What is your current team? Level 100-105 is enough for the space station battle. It can still be hard on hard mode. Just ensure you have sufficient GPs, cards and a good fighting type Pokemon.

Years
    All my Pokemon are 5 GP with Shiny Cards equipped and max IV's and near max EV's, as for their levels and items, Wiseraph ( 105 ) Hero's Mask, OM_Machamp ( 93 ) Frost Amplifier, Typhlosion ( 105 ) Heat Amplifier / Volcanic Stone I can't decide what is better, OM_Ursaring
    ( 92 ) Dark Amplifier and Porygon-Z ( 102 ) Recovery Disc.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    All my Pokemon are 5 GP with Shiny Cards equipped and max IV's and near max EV's, as for their levels and items, Wiseraph ( 105 ) Hero's Mask, OM_Machamp ( 93 ) Frost Amplifier, Typhlosion ( 105 ) Heat Amplifier / Volcanic Stone I can't decide what is better, OM_Ursaring
    ( 92 ) Dark Amplifier and Porygon-Z ( 102 ) Recovery Disc.

Yup, you're good to go.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Search around Factorial Town by surfing. You'll begin a quest and you can get life orb within that quest.

I've just done that quest, in the end I fought against a boss with the old man, but I did not find the life orb during that quest (got back to every location but it wasn't there).
    Is there a follow up quest to this I need to do to find it?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I've just done that quest, in the end I fought against a boss with the old man, but I did not find the life orb during that quest (got back to every location but it wasn't there).
    Is there a follow up quest to this I need to do to find it?

You need to steal Life Orb from the old man's Reshiram.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Ouch, how am I suppose to do that please?

Reload to a save before fighting the boss and get a Pokemon with the Thief move (there's even a TM for it). When the old man brings out his Reshiram, use Thief on it to get the life orb.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Reload to a save before fighting the boss and get a Pokemon with the Thief move (there's even a TM for it). When the old man brings out his Reshiram, use Thief on it to get the life orb.

Thanks you very much!

It was quite painful for a common item, I guess the dev forgot to add it properly to the game.
    I don't know how you find out how to get it, but well done!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    So just finished the league (Volcarona + Empoleon just wrecked them, even on hard mode), and I just got to Dark Celebi.
    Then I thought, what is the point of the legendaries in this game? Since you can't upgrade their GP, any good 5 GP regular Pokemon is better.
    The legendaries in this game are just trophies to keep in the PC... Which is quite a shame

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    So just finished the league (Volcarona + Empoleon just wrecked them, even on hard mode), and I just got to Dark Celebi.
    Then I thought, what is the point of the legendaries in this game? Since you can't upgrade their GP, any good 5 GP regular Pokemon is better.
    The legendaries in this game are just trophies to keep in the PC... Which is quite a shame

You can via GP Fusion.

Years
    I finally managed to finish the Space Station and beat
    Spoiler:
    so I want to know how to get the Life Orb, I managed to find the Old Man, find the Growlithe but where is the bone? And is there anything i should do before going to Crow?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    how's the post game in this? Any battle tower, Tournament, or Frontier? I searched the WIKIA but didnt find anything. Thanks :)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I caught 4 Shaymin prior, but the fusion dude said it can't be done...

Yeah, that dialogue is outdated. Since later updates, we can fusion breed legendaries for higher GPs.

I finally managed to finish the Space Station and beat
    Spoiler:
    so I want to know how to get the Life Orb, I managed to find the Old Man, find the Growlithe but where is the bone? And is there anything i should do before going to Crow?

For the bones, search around ancient places. Once that's done, tell me so that I can tell you what to do for life orb (don't want to spoil too much).

And yep, there's quite a bit of stuff :

1) Go to Empral Town's Sygnal HQ, the second floor should be available now.

2) You can talk to Ashy in the rebuilt Sukuyomi Mansion and begin a sidequest.

3) You can also apparently talk to Moira before she leaves for Baltia region somewhere in Asutra City. Not sure though since I never did it myself, only heard so from other players.

4) Also, remember the cave at the base of Mt.Mesmer? Go there, you'll find something there.

That's it for now, along with the old man quest IIRC.

Back