• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    Hi i'm plyaing this game for quite some time and it is amasing so far but i try to make a team full 5 GP but when i reach the 3GP every pokemon that hatch got 0iv in every stat is that a bug ?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I'm not asking your time, i'm asking for the average "straight to the point" time to get to the pokemon league x)

Haven't played in a couple of months but IIRC around 50 hours.

Hi i'm plyaing this game for quite some time and it is amasing so far but i try to make a team full 5 GP but when i reach the 3GP every pokemon that hatch got 0iv in every stat is that a bug ?

Because you're probably breeding between siblings or offsprings and parents. The more genetically similar the Pokémon are, the lesser the chance to pass on their GP to the offspring AND lower IVs. You can check how genetically similar two Pokémon are by talking to the scientist besides the daycare centre.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Hey guys I just found this game, it like very cool but the music is jerky and that disturbs me. If you have a solution i want to have it.
    S'il y a des français je suis preneur x).

Years
    Can I upgrade a OM machamp card to a shiny OM machamp card then platinum? And if it is possible how can I do that and where I can find the components ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    Haven't played in a couple of months but IIRC around 50 hours.

Because you're probably breeding between siblings or offsprings and parents. The more genetically similar the Pokémon are, the lesser the chance to pass on their GP to the offspring AND lower IVs. You can check how genetically similar two Pokémon are by talking to the scientist besides the daycare centre.

didn't know that featuring thanks ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Hey guys. Started the game yesterday and really have a blast with it so far.
    However, I would just like to ask if it's normal that Decidueye does not learn Spirit Shackle upon evolution. I tried to restart the game several times, but he never learns it.
    I checked on the wiki, and it is stated that it learns it at Level 34.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2024
    I heard that we can do a new game+ but don't know how to do can someone tell me pls ?

edit: nevermine figure it out

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Can I upgrade a OM machamp card to a shiny OM machamp card then platinum? And if it is possible how can I do that and where I can find the components ?

No, you can't upgrade a card's shininess at all.

Hey guys. Started the game yesterday and really have a blast with it so far.
    However, I would just like to ask if it's normal that Decidueye does not learn Spirit Shackle upon evolution. I tried to restart the game several times, but he never learns it.
    I checked on the wiki, and it is stated that it learns it at Level 34.

Try going to a move relearner (she's available in several places). Sometimes an evolution move won't be learned and you have to learn it by going to a move relearner. The first one appears in Dooriver Arena.

I heard that we can do a new game+ but don't know how to do can someone tell me pls ?

edit: nevermine figure it out

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Try going to a move relearner (she's available in several places). Sometimes an evolution move won't be learned and you have to learn it by going to a move relearner. The first one appears in Dooriver Arena.

Somehow did not see the move relearner in the Arena, my bad. That did the trick however, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Currently:
    * Pokemon Gen I-V have Gen V movesets
    * There is no way to get hidden abilities This is now possible in v0.5.2 with the use of Dream Candies

In the next update, v0.5.1, that I hope to release on Sunday, there will be:
    * Mega Evolutions
    * Gen 7 pokemon (including starter options, so there will be 21 starters to choose from)
    * More Gen 6 pokemon like Pumpkaboo and Phantump
    * New battle backgrounds

If you'd like to wait for these features, check the thread again on Sunday :]

I can also update the movesets for pokemon Gen I-V to be Gen 6, but I'm not sure yet if I'll be doing it in v0.5.1. Let me know your preference.

Thanks!

Hello, I'm playing the game and I was wondering if there's a way to get wild pokemons with hidden abilities (i'm desperate to find a Fur Coat Omuran Shinx).

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Hello does anyone know how to get Misdreavus? I'm really trying to have a mystic genre team and I gotta have Mismagius :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020

You can buy IV candies to increase IV in the candy shop in roarin plateau has a few and space station has complete all candies

Back