• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hi! I have a question! I ran into a shiny Phantump, but her star is silver, not red like my other two team members who have red stars on their summaries (they're shinies)! She's also green in the summary, but her party select sprite, and her back sprite in the game is black and white? Is this a bug?

*Edit, example
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    Hi, where can we find a dawn stone ? because i want to have a frostlass but i've already used the one that we found in Sylen city for a galam ^^'
    Thanks for the answer ! have a nice day :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Pretty sure you can find a Colorless Stone early in game, and it should also be able to get you a Frosslass.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Holiday update 1.0.2 is out! Changes include:

* New place - Snovska Village, accessible via Krystolny boat
    * Finished importing French translations (Pokemon names and other menu texts may be missing do to technical limitations)
    * Time traveling animation plays only once per timeline

Happy holidays everyone.

$®!k@®

IndianAnimator
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    is mech furret obtainable because i came across a gray furret in prism tower

it said
    Spoiler:

can someone please answer/help me with riddle?

Last edited:

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Holiday update 1.0.2 is out! Changes include:

* New place - Snovska Village, accessible via Krystolny boat
    * Finished importing French translations (Pokemon names and other menu texts may be missing do to technical limitations)
    * Time traveling animation plays only once per timeline

Happy holidays everyone.
    new update is great. i already got the new mon on level 124 with a few good attacks, but what does the attack Big Present do? i didnt find it on the forum of the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    Yo
    Spoiler:
    I get this error:
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
    I am using Wine to play on a Mac, if that helps.

$®!k@®

IndianAnimator
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    might be becuase it cant run an audio? or an animation. try removing the animation for time travel ig

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    pretty sure that's old man date
    also how did you get there?

if you mean me, i got there with the boat/surf, but the old man quest does nothing i have already talked to him in the cave under the factory.
    Kazak just says woof woof

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    Spoiler:

Edit: IT WORKED! I looked in the Movies folder and deleted the .avi, so it skipped the cutscene. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:
    Back