• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Hey! Loving the game so far. Question: Is there a pokemon locations list made for this game, or nah? It'd be super helpful but if not, thats fine too. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey! Loving the game so far. Question: Is there a pokemon locations list made for this game, or nah? It'd be super helpful but if not, thats fine too. Thanks in advance.

Hey, glad to hear that! There'll be a wiki in the future, but for now, I've compiled a list of Pokemon and their locations here: http://bit.ly/2vTNkS1

There are also two secret ones:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I just found a minor error with a person in a pokemon lab walking over tables. Its in the Pokemon Research B5.

Last edited:

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Hey in Dooriver city sometimes when i enter the status problems of pokemons are not healed.
Also how can i teach rockruff/lycanroc teach accelrock.
P.S Some of the pokemons movelist are not accurate.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I just found a minor error with a person in a pokemon lab walking over tables. Its in the Pokemon Research B5.

If you're thinking of professor Stine (the gray-haired person), that's normal, he's supposed to jump over tables :D

Hey in Dooriver city sometimes when i enter the status problems of pokemons are not healed.
Also how can i teach rockruff/lycanroc teach accelrock.
P.S Some of the pokemons movelist are not accurate.

I'll look into why the Pokemon aren't always healed.

There's a move relearner in the Arena in Dooriver, can you check if she can teach your rockruff accelerock?

As for the movelists, if you're thinking of Gen I-V pokemon, their movelists are still based on Gen V, and Gen VI pokemon on Gen VI movelists. I'll consider upgrading them to Gen VII in a future version.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
There is another problem with gen 7 mons. My rockruff is evolving into its midday form even when my system clock is in night time .
Also when i was about to cross the over river bridge after the transition there was some error i think you can check it.
https://ibb.co/gECZoK

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
There is another problem with gen 7 mons. My rockruff is evolving into its midday form even when my system clock is in night time .
Also when i was about to cross the over river bridge after the transition there was some error i think you can check it.
https://ibb.co/gECZoK

I see, that's probably because I turned off the day-night system. I'll look into it.

As for the error :) That's an event in the game that's supposed to happen, so you can continue.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Hey, glad to hear that! There'll be a wiki in the future, but for now, I've compiled a list of Pokemon and their locations here: http://bit.ly/2vTNkS1

There are also two secret ones:
Spoiler:

Thanks so much! One other question if you don't mind: Where can we find other starters in the grass? Like Popplio, for example? I looked for Popplio on the list you provided but couldn't find it. Would be awesome to have one on the squad.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Quick update: I was enjoying this game until I hit a brick wall. This brick wall is named Z. I won't say whom Z is, but this is actually stupid beyond belief and I don't know if this is an unwinnable battle as I have been reseting every time my Mega Swampert was killed. I would give hope to those who reached this point to defeat the Monster that was created. Edit: I just had an idea on how to defeat this monster unless it disables wonder guard as well. Update 2: It seems that using spite worked and thus my shedinja was able to stall until it used struggle and my Mega swampert was able to tank the struggles and won. I feel so dirty for doing that, but at least I was able to win a ridiculous battle like that. Personally, I think Prankster Murkrow would've done the same thing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks so much! One other question if you don't mind: Where can we find other starters in the grass? Like Popplio, for example? I looked for Popplio on the list you provided but couldn't find it. Would be awesome to have one on the squad.

Popplio isn't in the grass yet, but now that you said it, I'll be adding the remaining missing starters to the wild :] Expect an update patch (and an update to the Pokemon locations list) sometime today.

Update: The patch v0.5.2.3 is out! I've updated the pokemon list as well.

Quick update: I was enjoying this game until I hit a brick wall. This brick wall is named Z. I won't say whom Z is, but this is actually stupid beyond belief and I don't know if this is an unwinnable battle as I have been reseting every time my Mega Swampert was killed. I would give hope to those who reached this point to defeat the Monster that was created. Edit: I just had an idea on how to defeat this monster unless it disables wonder guard as well. Update 2: It seems that using spite worked and thus my shedinja was able to stall until it used struggle and my Mega swampert was able to tank the struggles and won. I feel so dirty for doing that, but at least I was able to win a ridiculous battle like that. Personally, I think Prankster Murkrow would've done the same thing.

:D Though it's supposed to be very difficult, I remember I did defeat it (after several tries) with a regular team, at the time of testing. But I'll test some more and see how might I make the fight more manageable. Another way how you can win more easily
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Found a pretty big bug in the game that I felt obligated to post here: fairy type moves such as Disarming Voice aren't supereffective against certain types that they should be supereffective on like Dark and Fighting type. My Brionne with Disarming Voice isn't hitting supereffective against these types at all. Is this intentional? I really hope not lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Found a pretty big bug in the game that I felt obligated to post here: fairy type moves such as Disarming Voice aren't supereffective against certain types that they should be supereffective on like Dark and Fighting type. My Brionne with Disarming Voice isn't hitting supereffective against these types at all. Is this intentional? I really hope not lol.

:O don't know how that one slipped through unnoticed. Thanks for telling me! I'll make a patch today. Do you want me to name a trainer after you as a reward? :]

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Hello ^^,

I've begin your game few days ago, and i would like to say it's awesome ^^. The pokemon distribution on each road and caves is great, the story seems to be quite good also (i'm on the way to have the third badge) and i like the Pokemutant, can't wait to see if i can have one!

I've found few bugs also but nothing that clearly handicap me!

* On Shawmonk Lake, when you passed first with Mo?ra near the bottom of the lake, her animation is buggy since she doesn't follow you well (sorry didn't make screenshot)

* On route 103, Nidoran boy use Peck with the animation of Gust

* When you use Pokekata on trainers on route 103 (not all, the first one you encounter, the intello on the cave, the top trainer near Grip Claw and the boy near TM Scald), they are disarmed but shortly after they walk on you, and you have to disarm them again and again (in fact because they are graphically under you, you can disarm them indefinitely but they will never stop bothering you since you can't move, so you are obliged to fight them)

I will try to make a more serious list if i'm not thinking of playing ^^. Also i would like to know if all the sprite will be animated in battle ? Because i saw Phantump animated but not other pokemon ^^.

Continue like that i love that game and i can't stand to see what's coming next!

PokebladeRED

Years
I've just found another bug. When i was fighting Psychic Greg on road 103, my Kirlia uses Magical leaf against his Crocorob 2 times. The first time the damage was normal (whereas it's a ground type and the attack is grass type) but the second time it was super effective.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
:O don't know how that one slipped through unnoticed. Thanks for telling me! I'll make a patch today. Do you want me to name a trainer after you as a reward? :]

Sure! That sounds awesome! :] I'll keep an eye out and let you know if there are any other bugs that you might want to fix or things that could be improved. Currently heading to the fourth gym and the game has been fantastic, so far

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Need help on the 5th gym puzzle I got pass the first one but can't get pass the second.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
IMPORTANT NOTE:
- I've fixed a critical bug in the newest patch v0.5.2.4 -> https://bit.ly/2MB9kLa
Lycanroc (and other Pokemon with alternate forms) were reverting to normal after battle.

Hello ^^,

I've begin your game few days ago, and i would like to say it's awesome ^^. The pokemon distribution on each road and caves is great, the story seems to be quite good also (i'm on the way to have the third badge) and i like the Pokemutant, can't wait to see if i can have one!

I've found few bugs also but nothing that clearly handicap me!

* On Shawmonk Lake, when you passed first with Mo?ra near the bottom of the lake, her animation is buggy since she doesn't follow you well (sorry didn't make screenshot)

* On route 103, Nidoran boy use Peck with the animation of Gust

* When you use Pokekata on trainers on route 103 (not all, the first one you encounter, the intello on the cave, the top trainer near Grip Claw and the boy near TM Scald), they are disarmed but shortly after they walk on you, and you have to disarm them again and again (in fact because they are graphically under you, you can disarm them indefinitely but they will never stop bothering you since you can't move, so you are obliged to fight them)

I will try to make a more serious list if i'm not thinking of playing ^^. Also i would like to know if all the sprite will be animated in battle ? Because i saw Phantump animated but not other pokemon ^^.

Continue like that i love that game and i can't stand to see what's coming next!

Thanks! :D I'm very glad you're enjoying it so far.
* Moira: I knew about this one but hoped no one would notice :D I'll take a looksie if it's an easy fix, I'll try to fix it
* Peck animation: Will take a look
* Pokekata: Do they turn away from you after you use kata? I tested those two now and they turn away, so there's enough time to escape.
However, yes, if they see you again, even if you did just use kata on them a few seconds ago, they'll still try to battle you again.
* Animated sprites: I definitively want to add animations for all of them, at least for those that already exist online. However this will probably be done gradually throughout versions,
as it takes a lot of time :]

I love that we can choose any starter Pokemon. also have you made custom megas and if so is there a typhlosion. Keep up the good work :).

Thanks! :] Right now, there are no custom megas, but I definitively want to add them in the future.

I've just found another bug. When i was fighting Psychic Greg on road 103, my Kirlia uses Magical leaf against his Crocorob 2 times. The first time the damage was normal (whereas it's a ground type and the attack is grass type) but the second time it was super effective.

Strange, I've tested the battle now with a Kirlia and it did super-effective damage on first try. Can you remember other details about the battle? Maybe some other move temporarily bugged out the mechanics.

Sure! That sounds awesome! :] I'll keep an eye out and let you know if there are any other bugs that you might want to fix or things that could be improved. Currently heading to the fourth gym and the game has been fantastic, so far

Awesome! Expect the trainer in the v0.5.3 version! :]

Need help on the 5th gym puzzle I got pass the first one but can't get pass the second.

I'll make a video tutorial for the ice puzzles. And I'll let you know when it's up :]

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Years
IMPORTANT NOTE:
- I've fixed a critical bug in the newest patch v0.5.2.4 -> https://bit.ly/2MB9kLa
Lycanroc (and other Pokemon with alternate forms) were reverting to normal after battle.

Thanks! :D I'm very glad you're enjoying it so far.
* Moira: I knew about this one but hoped no one would notice :D I'll take a looksie if it's an easy fix, I'll try to fix it
* Peck animation: Will take a look
* Pokekata: Do they turn away from you after you use kata? I tested those two now and they turn away, so there's enough time to escape.
However, yes, if they see you again, even if you did just use kata on them a few seconds ago, they'll still try to battle you again.
* Animated sprites: I definitively want to add animations for all of them, at least for those that already exist online. However this will probably be done gradually throughout versions,
as it takes a lot of time :]

Strange, I've tested the battle now with a Kirlia and it did super-effective damage on first try. Can you remember other details about the battle? Maybe some other move temporarily bugged out the mechanics.

I just use Kirlia for that battle, and it was the first fight after learning Magical Leaf, that's all i can remember sorry ^^.

For Pokekata, the first time i met, i succeed to disarm them, but after i talk to them to have a second try (for training on that mechanics ^^ ), and that's on a second try that they glitch on me and i'm forced to fight.

However, ive found another bug (i think). Sometimes, when i use Pokezaar S-Potion for healing my Pokemon, it never works. I've seen there is 10% failure but i use 3 of it on the same pokemon and it doesn't works. I was at 7 and after 4. Maybe it was really bad luck : D .

It happened on road 104 in the ruins. It was on Kirlia too (damn i only have problems with that buddy, hopefully he has evolved ^^) .

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

I just use Kirlia for that battle, and it was the first fight after learning Magical Leaf, that's all i can remember sorry ^^.

For Pokekata, the first time i met, i succeed to disarm them, but after i talk to them to have a second try (for training on that mechanics ^^ ), and that's on a second try that they glitch on me and i'm forced to fight.

However, ive found another bug (i think). Sometimes, when i use Pokezaar S-Potion for healing my Pokemon, it never works. I've seen there is 10% failure but i use 3 of it on the same pokemon and it doesn't works. I was at 7 and after 4. Maybe it was really bad luck : D .

It happened on road 104 in the ruins. It was on Kirlia too (damn i only have problems with that buddy, hopefully he has evolved ^^) .

PokeKata won't always work, there's a certain chance on each hit (each time you press X) that you'll stop the battle. Perhaps that's what's happening.

I checked the S-Potion and the 10% chance looks alright in the scripts. I'd say you had really bad luck :D Kirlias are cursed in this game.

Back