• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    great to see a new update to this game loved playing through the game nice story.
    Also do you have a custom mega for typhlosen.
    sorry for my spelling.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    I'm currently climbing the trainer tower to level up my team, currently about to reach the 50th floor but I'm running low on ethers. Besides mining is there any other way to get them? I know it can be a drop after each floor but I keep getting repels instead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    guys i just downloaded the last patch, So i went to Shawmond town to put a Swampert and a ditto to make a mudkip , so i can make it Golden etc etc, since i put them in there , guess what started to happen :D ......... where ever i run in town even changed town missigno where starting to appear 120 lvl :D and they can delete all of your pokemons too haaaaaa i hope this is a joke :D

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Has anyone found an easy way of getting money? There is an expensive house in Asutra City that I wanted to get nut have no clue how to save enough for it.

Maybe has something to do with Apricots?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Has anyone found an easy way of getting money? There is an expensive house in Asutra City that I wanted to get nut have no clue how to save enough for it.

Farming Apriplums was the main way to get money but I find mining to be a pretty good source which is faster than farming with rare bones going for 5k per bone and evolution stone about 3.5k iirc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Has anyone found an easy way of getting money? There is an expensive house in Asutra City that I wanted to get nut have no clue how to save enough for it.

There is a way to get a lot of money easily. BUT, it requires a lot of your time.

1. In the Krystolny Town's Crystal Alcove(The cave to right of the dock) gather red shards, blue shards, and rare bones/stones. After gathering 6 or more red shards and blue shards take them to the Crystal Crusher in Krystolny Town(The only house with stairs infront of it). Then take the crushed shards to the Crystal Gatherer in Roarin Plateau(The house left to the pokemon center) and condense the shards into a Stardust Crystal. Now sell your items you got from mining. Do this until you get $1,200,000

Prices:
    Heartscale-$1000
    Revive-$1250
    Stones-$2000
    Rare Bone-$5000
    Stardust Crystal-$50000

2. Rent the house in Sylen City Outskirts(Far top right of the Sylen City). Now you get $20,000 each 1000 step.
    Now go to Cycling Highway and go to the big square and position yourself in the center(https://gyazo.com/06ed16ca4838b01fac8cacab8447c686) and keep on going up and down(Make sure to speed up your game while doing this)and you'll easily make it to $100,000 in 1-3 minutes. Keep doing this until you get to $1,000,000.

3. Now you can either rent the house in Dooriver City(Lower left of the city) and gain an extra $10,000 with each 1000 step and cycle all your money back or save your $1,000,000 and work towards $2,000,000. Eventually you'll get to $2,000,000 and rent the Asutra City house which gives $35,000 each 1000 step.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    guys i just downloaded the last patch, So i went to Shawmond town to put a Swampert and a ditto to make a mudkip , so i can make it Golden etc etc, since i put them in there , guess what started to happen :D ......... where ever i run in town even changed town missigno where starting to appear 120 lvl :D and they can delete all of your pokemons too haaaaaa i hope this is a joke :D

F

Spoiler:

what is the shiny rate in the game?

1/256

great to see a new update to this game loved playing through the game nice story.
    Also do you have a custom mega for typhlosen.
    sorry for my spelling.

Thanks! <3 There is a custom form for typhlosion. It's not a mega, but you'll see when you get to that point in the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2022
    I just downloaded version 8.4, I copied the patch files, but as soon as I start the game and arrive in the menu "new game etc .." the game crashes and restarts, and the words "the script is takeing too long. the game will restart. ".
    Any fix?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Does anyone know why I'm getting this happening to my game it keeps showing up and I can't run away from it can someone help fix it. MissingNo its called

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      2019-02-26 (1).png
      20.1 KB · Views: 26
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Does anyone know why I'm getting this happening to my game it keeps showing up and I can't run away from it can someone help fix it. MissingNo its called

Did you use Cheat Engine or other such software?

Idk, when I redownloaded discord cause discord wasn't working, and it said that rrsg player or something like that didn't launch properly and it said it repaired it.

Ah, ok. So the two... well they can't be entirely unrelated, it's probably just some compatibility bollocks that didn't get set properly until you reinstalled Discord. It still sounds weird, but I thought it could have been something much weirder. Thanks.

And regardless of whether it was the actual problem, running the game from a temp folder is a very bad idea. Windows has a tendency to delete the content of temp folders (as I learned the hard way at work. Having to re-run a program that takes 15 minutes isn't fun, but it's not a mistake you make twice)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    thanx not a game for me if I can't play it without the worry of that happening sorry to me reborn and rejuvenation at least was ok even if you did use Cheat engine

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023

i have the same problem on 8.4 where ever i go in town or in any road this spowns and kill you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Hey, I have a horsea, how do I evolve it to a Kingdra and also where can I go to find a move tutor teach it draco meteor. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I just downloaded version 8.4, I copied the patch files, but as soon as I start the game and arrive in the menu "new game etc .." the game crashes and restarts, and the words "the script is takeing too long. the game will restart. ".
    Any fix?

Try running the game without being connected to the internet. Sometimes it's known to freeze at the start menu because it's checking if there's a new version.

As far as I've understood, you're pretty much screwed.

Stochastic, can you please add a warning about cheating in the OP?

I will. And to add my 2 cents, there are boss battles in the game that are supposed to be hard, for the sake of the story. Cheating really takes away from that experience. Also, there are net battles (in form of fortresses), so I had to do something because of that as well. It just wouldn't be fair otherwise.

I will probably add a difficulty option in the future, and some other things that will ease grinding.

Hey, I have a horsea, how do I evolve it to a Kingdra and also where can I go to find a move tutor teach it draco meteor. Any suggestions?

Have it hold Dragon Scale, and level it up. Draco Meteor is not yet available as a tutor move.

Years
  • I was going to play the new update, unfortunately my computer crashed and my hard drive needs replacing, so bye bye save file. I'll start over when I get it back and let you know what I thought about the new elements, can't wait to see what you added :)

SageySagey

neonomnicrown
    Years
    • he/they/its
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Anyone know where Sygnal Headquarters is?
    Either it isn't in the game yet or I can't find it!
    Thanks in advance for any info!

Back