• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • I'm currently at sylen city I need money is there any repeatable trainer or anyway to get easy money? I can't afford the house yet thank you

while there are repeatable trainers, you need to pay for rebattling them so this function is used for training. The house does not need to be bought for progressing

Years
  • Can someone tell me the location of tm thunderbolt or is there a list of tms please can u guys reply me thanks in advance

there is a list of tms on the first page, but several are missing. Still, Thunderbolt is actually listed there: its in a locked ball in Factory Town

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is Omuran Shinx with Modest good? (I would not be asking, but it's shiny :o)
    + is there any way to change nature?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    while there are repeatable trainers, you need to pay for rebattling them so this function is used for training. The house does not need to be bought for progressing

I meant I need extra money which trainer should I battle except the audino guy? I know I don't need the house for progressing I just wanna get more money and where can I get amulet coin or luck incense? Thank you
    Edit: nvm sorry for bothering you I got an amulet coin from wild meowth never mind all that

Last edited:
    Years
  • How can I open the locked ball ?

You can find several Ball Keys well hidden throughout the game which open Locked Balls. There are currently less keys than balls (if i remember correctly, maybe 4 keys and 5 balls). The first key is in Mt. Mesmer at the ice puzzle behind an ice rock. There is also a key below a bed in Naraku Village and one in Secluded Meadow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    What poks to kick out of party?
    Lycanrock Dusk, Primarina, Wispaur, O_Mienfoo, O_Golbat, O_Shinx
    Love 'em all, but yeah...
    Edit:
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: undefined method `pbGetLastPokeInTeam' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0x111403b8>
    PokeBattle_Battler:3457:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3584:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3583:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:3583:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3013:in `pbAttackPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3010:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:3010:in `pbAttackPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2998:in `times'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2998:in `pbAttackPhase'
    PokeBattle_Battle:2701:in `pbStartBattleCore'

Just found this error while fighting Buneary

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Hi Stochastic

What an amazing game so far, solid story line with exciting sidequests.
    Currently on route to Rourin Island and was just wondering when the next release will be?

Keep up the solid work

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    the box in front of me was already there and when I brought the box from the other side it despear and not intentional I saved the game when I quit the gaem and now the door is not open ;(

Same problem. Any luck solving it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    Is there a reason Mimikyu cannot learn TMs? I'm trying to teach it Protect and Swords Dance, two moves it can learn via TM, and both say they aren't compatible. I even tried to use the TM for Shadow Claw, a move Mimikyu learns by leveling up, and Mimikyu can't learn it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    So, I just got the book and the agent came in and saved me and took it and I forget where he said to meet him. I've been to every building in sylen and I can't find Prof Almond or Janin. Can someone direct me where to go? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    So, I just got the book and the agent came in and saved me and took it and I forget where he said to meet him. I've been to every building in sylen and I can't find Prof Almond or Janin. Can someone direct me where to go? Thanks!

They are in the library, on the main floor, on the right

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Is there a reason Mimikyu cannot learn TMs? I'm trying to teach it Protect and Swords Dance, two moves it can learn via TM, and both say they aren't compatible. I even tried to use the TM for Shadow Claw, a move Mimikyu learns by leveling up, and Mimikyu can't learn it.

The reason is that Stochastic forgot about mimikyus tm learning so he will fix that in the future (and added to his to do list) and yes it is capable of learning those tms.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Hi Im loving the game so far! but where can i find me this hammer? i wanna go all legend of Zelda on these potts

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Hi Im loving the game so far! but where can i find me this hammer? i wanna go all legend of Zelda on these potts

u can find it on calistern town the house near the pokecenter that guy will tell u 2 collect some nails u can find them around the city when u give them to him he will gie u a hammer

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I have completed the game to the end of v0.8. It was a fun game. Waiting for the next release. It is a great game. Thank you so much for creating such games.
    Some points I would like you to consider are
    1. After the space battle when the fused beasts are fought again, it still comes as a double battle with the partners' pokemon just like the first time.
    2. It would be great if you could let the move SURF get forgotten. My swampert learnt it now it cant forget a HM move is shown.
    3. In the pokemon summary screen, the sprite for MEGA ALOLAN STARTERS is not shown.
    4. Including some double battles could be great.

Some questions from my side.
    1. Is waterfall not usable outside of battle as of now?
    2. Couldnt find TM Brick Break in Sylen City (as listed in TM list)

I actually liked that Crystal Attracted Bird, Awesome Ability I must say.

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      Screenshot (19).png
      32 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    So I'm on route 108, and I just fought the biker gang boss. I'm stuck on him and cannot move. If I fly, it freezes me. I can open my inventory, but once I fly EVERYTHING breaks. Any way I can get outta this?

Back