• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Can someone tell me where I can find the good rod. I want to catch a piplup for obvious reasons, if your at that point in the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    A Porygon2 just reverted my Wisblind into a Wispaur in battle and it didn't turn back after the battle, any advice?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    A Porygon2 just reverted my Wisblind into a Wispaur in battle and it didn't turn back after the battle, any advice?

Program Reverse is a move which is unrevertable, so next time you see a Pokemon from Porygon's evolutionary family, finish it off as soon as possible or use an ice type move to freeze it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    You can find several Ball Keys well hidden throughout the game which open Locked Balls. There are currently less keys than balls (if i remember correctly, maybe 4 keys and 5 balls). The first key is in Mt. Mesmer at the ice puzzle behind an ice rock. There is also a key below a bed in Naraku Village and one in Secluded Meadow.

Do you happen to know where the Secluded Meadow is by any chance?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2019
    So what do I need so I can play the game? I have another ROM on my old pc but dont remember the name of it. Please help!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    just downloaded this and im really enjoying it so far
    only annoyance is npcs keep calling me a guy when i picked the female option but other then that so far so good

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Can someone help me out? I went to play my save file of Pokemon Empyrean, and I find that the file is corrupted and says the message "Unexpected end of archive" when ever I run it. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Where can I find some air balloons in this game? rival always seems to have earthquake, and it's getting really really old.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Dear Stochastic,

Loving the game so far, was wondering when and how regional mienfoo and Wispaur evolve? Using them on my team right now which is fun but am lacking a bit of power.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Dear Stochastic,

Loving the game so far, was wondering when and how regional mienfoo and Wispaur evolve? Using them on my team right now which is fun but am lacking a bit of power.

There is actually a wiki on the stats and how every pokemon evolve it is on the info page of this fan-game and they both evolve using the stone of light but beware there are only three in the game so far so if your pokemon get devolved by a porygon then you will be in trouble

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Can someone help me out? I went to play my save file of Pokemon Empyrean, and I find that the file is corrupted and says the message "Unexpected end of archive" when ever I run it. What should I do?

Your save file might be to old to run in the current version of the game if that is the cause then you may need to replay the game I would just make a backup of the save just in case the creator can help you

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Can someone tell me where I can find the good rod. I want to catch a piplup for obvious reasons, if your at that point in the game.

The good rod is at the 5th gym town Mesmer town and you get it by going right from the entrance and talking to the fisherman at the lake and saying yes

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Question, is the Sylen City Research Center mission with Fiodor complete-able in this version of the game and if so how do I do that scratching my head at the possibilities and i've gotten to the point where he "leaves" for Roarin Island and then the replacement says he is still in the Lab

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Question, is the Sylen City Research Center mission with Fiodor complete-able in this version of the game and if so how do I do that scratching my head at the possibilities and i've gotten to the point where he "leaves" for Roarin Island and then the replacement says he is still in the Lab

It is complete-able. Have you talked to him on Floor 7 of the lab?

Years

archive you say? Perhaps you forgot to extract the file after downloading?

Back