• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Do you happen to know where the Secluded Meadow is by any chance?

The Secluded Meadow is east of Sylen City, on the other side of a river so need surf.
    Also, since then I found another key and no more balls, so maybe all of them can be opened?. This last key is at the 2nd floor of Empral HQ (the old library?) in Empral Town

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    The screenshots look fabulous. I love the concept too. Even the tilesets are amazing. Had a question. Does the game have controller support

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    It is complete-able. Have you talked to him on Floor 7 of the lab?

I've already talked to him on the Seventh Floor and he left then said he is going to Roarin Island the thing that could be left is either I didn't find him there or the replacement is correct and there is something in the water but I can't seem to get in the water

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Is there a third Metal Coat somewhere I've only found two and hoping there is a third to evolve my Technician scyther but have not found one (used two of them on one scyther because Porygon devolved mine)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I've already talked to him on the Seventh Floor and he left then said he is going to Roarin Island the thing that could be left is either I didn't find him there or the replacement is correct and there is something in the water but I can't seem to get in the water
    He should be standing right outside the building.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    He should be standing right outside the building.

I've already talked to him outside of the building he said he is going to Roarin Island then he left there is a person in the lab on the second floor in his spot that is his replacement he says
    "You are looking for Fiodor. He said he must go somewhere urgently I believe he said the water... the secret is in the water...
    I don't think he left the lab though" That is what his replacement says and i'm trying to figure out where he is

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I've already talked to him outside of the building he said he is going to Roarin Island then he left there is a person in the lab on the second floor in his spot that is his replacement he says
    "You are looking for Fiodor. He said he must go somewhere urgently I believe he said the water... the secret is in the water...
    I don't think he left the lab though" That is what his replacement says and i'm trying to figure out where he is
    I don't know. I got the porygon after I talked to him outside the building.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    how to evolve pokemon that evole by item?
    i have a porygon and scyther i tried give them up-grade and metal coat but it didnt work

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2019
    Is it possible to evolve sneasel in this version of the game? And if so, how should i go about evolving it? Is it still using the razor claw at night? Or is it changed? Also, how do i go about obtaining a razor claw? Thanks!

The razer claw is found in a cracked stone under the tower in the ghost gym place

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    After running back and forth for somewhere around 30-45 minutes, I have yet to encounter a single fennekin or litten in the area that the encounter document specifies. I have seen everything else multiple times, however. Did these two somehow miss getting on the encounter list or am I somehow in the wrong area again/extraordinarily unlucky?

Edit #1: The following Pokemon are unable to learn Earthquake via TM, even though they should: Chesnaught. (Magcargo turned out to be a false alarm, as it showed 'able' later on. Must have been a temporary glitch.)

I don't want to come off as complaining, as I genuinely enjoy this game for the most part, so please do not take my words as such. :)

Edit #2: Found another 'bug/glitch'. I was battling Maid Miri in the Dark Tower and had just defeated their Misdreavus. However, its sprite is still visible on screen, hiding beneath my pokemon's HP bar. It disappeared after the foe's next Pokemon was sent out, though. Just thought I'd mention it.

Fennekin is found in the desert area where you solve the rock puzzles. I just caught one and nearly missed it by falling asleep lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    ahem, err, how would one trigger an, err, erratic conclusion to the date with Aeris the dragon tamer?

I'm still trying to figure that out. Blitz and Moira's were fun (enjoyed knocking Blitz's attitude down a peg) Aeris is still a mystery but I'm not giving up that easily >:D

Gotta keep up dem social links jk

I swear if there's no aftermath to these dates...

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2019
    May I know how much EV can a Pokemon gain in this game? My Decidueye starter already has:
    HP: 43
    ATK: 252
    DEF: 80
    SP. ATK: 75
    SP. DEF: 33
    SPD: 163

That makes total of 646. Was thinking of EV training a new team of Pokemon and can't help but notice this.

Years
  • May I know how much EV can a Pokemon gain in this game? My Decidueye starter already has:
    HP: 43
    ATK: 252
    DEF: 80
    SP. ATK: 75
    SP. DEF: 33
    SPD: 163

That makes total of 646. Was thinking of EV training a new team of Pokemon and can't help but notice this.

252 or 255, not sure, it makes no difference anyway. Thats either 1512 or 1530 total.

Years
  • how to evolve pokemon that evole by item?
    i have a porygon and scyther i tried give them up-grade and metal coat but it didnt work

You make them hold the item, then level them up. Sometimes the time of the day also matters, for example Scyther and Porygon can't evolve at night.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    14 minutes in, and you already get your first bug report on the thread at least.

I tried going from Flowery Park to Route 108 and back again, and somehow landed stuck in a wall in a location called Citadel 7F. Pics here, potential minor spoiler.

Edit: And my Wiseraph seems to have been deleveled to 90

Edit2: Training safari? That's an amazing feature!

Last edited:
    Back