• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I got this error when I got the red pass and I was about to go into the next part when it faded to black and I got this error

Pokemon Empyrean
    ---------------------------
    Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 9, map 174 (Sylentia Corp Basement):

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'undefined method `switchToRegularAttire' for #<Interpreter:0xd674a50>

***Full script:

switchToRegularAttire()

Interpreter:260:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1623:in `eval'

Interpreter:1623:in `command_355'

Interpreter:511:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:210:in `update'

Interpreter:123:in `loop'

Interpreter:215:in `update'

Scene_Map:109:in `update'

Scene_Map:107:in `loop'

Interpreter:293:in `pbExecuteScript'

Scene_Map:120:in `update'

Scene_Map:74:in `main'

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    Is there gonna be a list for the dual type moves already have earth power but my team is just the way I want it and idk about experimenting before the last few fights

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    after 2nd battle with anper when i healed my pokes there was text box that my pokemon are infected by pokerus. is this some sort of bug?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    14 minutes in, and you already get your first bug report on the thread at least.

I tried going from Flowery Park to Route 108 and back again, and somehow landed stuck in a wall in a location called Citadel 7F. Pics here, potential minor spoiler.

Edit: And my Wiseraph seems to have been deleveled to 90

Edit2: Training safari? That's an amazing feature!

Thanks for letting me know. I reuploaded the game with that fix and a few more.

I got this error when I got the red pass and I was about to go into the next part when it faded to black and I got this error

Pokemon Empyrean
    ---------------------------
    Exception: RuntimeError

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'undefined method `switchToRegularAttire' for #<Interpreter:0xd674a50>

***Full script:

switchToRegularAttire()

Interpreter:1623:in `eval'

Interpreter:293:in `pbExecuteScript'

Scene_Map:120:in `update'

Scene_Map:74:in `main'

Redownload the game and update again (same procedure), I have hopefully fixed that issue now.

Umm so in 8.4 my wiseraph's level was 110 and now its 94...

Yes, Wiseraph is now in the Slow EXP growth rate group, and has stats close to a pseudo-legendary. The lower level is a consequence of that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Thanks for letting me know. I reuploaded the game with that fix and a few more.

Redownload the game and update again (same procedure), I have hopefully fixed that issue now.

Yes, Wiseraph is now in the Slow EXP growth rate group, and has stats close to a pseudo-legendary. The lower level is a consequence of that.
    so does my wiseraph still have the same stats but is lower leveled?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023

It is still not fixed and so I just can't get through, hope you can fix it

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    so does my wiseraph still have the same stats but is lower leveled?

Probably not. I assume that the game tracks levels using the exp of the pokemon, which means that its stats will have fallen back to what they would have been at level 94.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2019
    I have a problem with updating to the latest version. Whenever I extract the folder, here is what pops up after around 60%.

Edit: I don't know why but I'm not able to post pictures taken through snipping tool... dunno how I'm going to show this problem.

1 Interrupted Action
    An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.
    Thumbs.db:encryptable
    Type: DB:ENCRYPTABLE File
    Date modified: 5/4/20019 5:04 PM
    Size: 0 bytes

2nd Edit:
    I managed to get it to work. I pressed skip and told it to repeat it for multiple items.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2020
    I am in the third section of shawmoak forest where route 102 used to be and I got stuck behind this bug trainer after battling him. is there a debug mode or something I can use to get out?

Years
  • So, bug report: my alolan vulpix is another pokemon now apparently? The cry is different and the stats are screwed up, also, fishing does nothing, even if you manage to hit the bars.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    What are the stats of the Omuran Machop?

I can assume it would be more specially balanced now hence the electric typing and better speed because of with a more updated and changed movepool as it has some of the moves of it's evolution earlier just my guess I wouldn't know exactly

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    after 2nd battle with anper when i heal up my pokemon a text box appeared that they are infected by pokevirus
    is this normal event or a bug?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I can assume it would be more specially balanced now hence the electric typing and better speed because of with a more updated and changed movepool as it has some of the moves of it's evolution earlier just my guess I wouldn't know exactly

Well I ask because I was thinking "Why is Machop so fast?" and does he evolve the same was as a normal Machop?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    Need help updating the game to V.9

I've extracted the files and my old save is in, but whenever I load it up it doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

Back