• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    I was wondering if there are cards for variants like Machop and Shinx and fakemon like Wispaur. So far i've only found cards for canon pokemon, so was curious on if there would be any for the new pokemon before I spend time to try to farm a card for Wispaur.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ribombee's back sprite lower half is cut out. Why is that?
    https://imgur.com/a/dCfzdxf

Edit: I say this right now I beaten the first forced lost battle and all I had was a Ribombee, Umbreon, Omuran Machoke and a Swampert.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    after 2nd battle with anper when i heal up my pokemon a text box appeared that they are infected by pokevirus
    is this normal event or a bug?

Yes, it's normal (although rare) mechanic in pokemon games.
    For details: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9rus

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I can't progress after beating that Bouffalant thing in Cidadel Prison. The game just freezes when my character walks to the last prison cell.

It will be fixed in a patch, but for now do this: Leave the Citadel Prison room completely, and come back, and it should work.

I was wondering if there are cards for variants like Machop and Shinx and fakemon like Wispaur. So far i've only found cards for canon pokemon, so was curious on if there would be any for the new pokemon before I spend time to try to farm a card for Wispaur.

Yes

I am in the third section of shawmoak forest where route 102 used to be and I got stuck behind this bug trainer after battling him. is there a debug mode or something I can use to get out?

You'll have to load up an earlier save or start over. This trainer will be fixed in the next patch.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    is this pokevirus give me any benefits except slighty increasing power of my pokes

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    If I already have the Machop, will it turn into the omuran one when I update?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I have a problem with updating to the latest version. Whenever I extract the folder, here is what pops up after around 60%.

Edit: I don't know why but I'm not able to post pictures taken through snipping tool... dunno how I'm going to show this problem.

1 Interrupted Action
    An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.
    Thumbs.db:encryptable
    Type: DB:ENCRYPTABLE File
    Date modified: 5/4/20019 5:04 PM
    Size: 0 bytes

2nd Edit:
    I managed to get it to work. I pressed skip and told it to repeat it for multiple items.

I have the same problem and when I extract it, copy my save to 0.9, and open it, the following shows up when I open the menu screen:
    Exception: NoMethodError
    PScreen_Load:165:in 'pbSetParty'
    PScreen_Load:334:in 'pbStartLoadScreen'
    Scene_Intro:91:in 'closeSplash'
    Event:54:in 'call'
    Event:54:in 'trigger'
    Event:49:in 'each'
    Event:49:in 'trigger'
    EventScene:704:in 'update'
    EventScene:608:in 'main'
    Scene_Intro:123:in 'main'

and then the game closes when I close this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Got another bug report: When you adjusted Wiseraph's exp group, you forgot to adjust Wisblind and possibly Wispaur as well. When my Wisblind evolved in my New Game+, it went from level 66 to 61.

And can you please upload an updated Pokemon encounter list? I'll run it through my program that sorts on location (or just send the code) if you want a list by location.

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • Just a curious question, but how do the 'cards' function, if they have a function at all? I got a pidgey card from that old man who wants you to help clear out his bushes early in the game, but I've got no clue what it does or what it's for, beyond just being a neat little collectable.

RaiboltPMU

Pancakes
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2021
    Just a curious question, but how do the 'cards' function, if they have a function at all? I got a pidgey card from that old man who wants you to help clear out his bushes early in the game, but I've got no clue what it does or what it's for, beyond just being a neat little collectable.

These cards are used for boosting your pokemon stats by 50% equip it on the right pokemon, very useful.

Years
  • It will be fixed in a patch, but for now do this: Leave the Citadel Prison room completely, and come back, and it should work.

Thanks, now I'm completely lost. I've been pressing switches for the past half hour trying to progress on the 6th floor in the prison. What do I do?

Nevermind, I figured out where to go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    ---------------------------
    Pok駑on Empyrean
    Exception: RuntimeError

Message: Script error within event 9, map 174 (Sylentia Corp Basement):

Exception: NoMethodError

Message: (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'undefined method `switchToRegularAttire' for #<Interpreter:0x1723e108>

***Full script:

switchToRegularAttire()

Interpreter:260:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1623:in `eval'

Interpreter:260:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1623:in `command_355'

Interpreter:511:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:210:in `update'

Interpreter:123:in `loop'

Interpreter:215:in `update'

Scene_Map:109:in `update'

Scene_Map:107:in `loop'

Interpreter:293:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1623:in `command_355'

Interpreter:511:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:210:in `update'

Interpreter:123:in `loop'

Interpreter:215:in `update'

Scene_Map:109:in `update'

Scene_Map:107:in `loop'

Scene_Map:120:in `update'

Scene_Map:74:in `main'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK
    Please help

Back