• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    So after the update the typing of the omuran zubat line went from ghost/poison to ghost/ice. Was this a bug or did I miss something?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2019
    Hey! Just to say I love the game and I'm always anxious to see a new update but (please dont open, spoilers ahead):
    Spoiler:

Putting this aside, I'm really loving the story and plot until now. Keep going

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I got this error in the Sylentia Corp Basement:
    Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: Script error within event 9, map 174 (Sylentia Corp Basement):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'undefined method `switchToRegularAttire' for #<Interpreter:0x17488b18>
    ***Full script:
    switchToRegularAttire()

Interpreter:260:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1623:in `eval'
    Interpreter:260:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1623:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:511:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:210:in `update'
    Interpreter:123:in `loop'
    Interpreter:215:in `update'
    Scene_Map:109:in `update'
    Scene_Map:107:in `loop'

Interpreter:293:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1623:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:511:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:210:in `update'
    Interpreter:123:in `loop'
    Interpreter:215:in `update'
    Scene_Map:109:in `update'
    Scene_Map:107:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:120:in `update'
    Scene_Map:74:in `main'
    This didn't happen to me in older updates. Please help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    What are data types weak to? I feel like it's immune to literally every single one of my moves.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    What are data types weak to? I feel like it's immune to literally every single one of my moves.
    They're weak to dark and psychic but if you hit them with a dark type attack they become part dark type.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    do averat have any evolutions?
    how does omuran machop evolve into machoke and machamp?
    this game is really great maybe you should consider on creating more games about empyreans

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    do averat have any evolutions?
    how does omuran machop evolve into machoke and machamp?
    this game is really great maybe you should consider on creating more games about empyreans

According to the list made by the creator, omuran machop evolves into machoke at level 20 and machoke to machamp at level 52.
    Also, can anyone tell me what the "thunderfist" ability does? It feels like it should be pretty good when I look at om machop's non-hidden abilities. I would check it myself but I'm out of dream candies.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So after the update the typing of the omuran zubat line went from ghost/poison to ghost/ice. Was this a bug or did I miss something?

It previously had Access to some ice-type moves, and because of that it was then voted by the community to change type.

Years
  • Hey! Just to say I love the game and I'm always anxious to see a new update but (please dont open, spoilers ahead):
    Spoiler:

Putting this aside, I'm really loving the story and plot until now. Keep going

Its just as hard as it needs to be, there was an easy mode added, you may try that if you have problems

Years
  • Also, can anyone tell me what the "thunderfist" ability does? It feels like it should be pretty good when I look at om machop's non-hidden abilities. I would check it myself but I'm out of dream candies.

Its a combination of Iron Fist and Static: Powers up punching moves, while also giving them an additional chance to paralyze the opponent

Back