• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2019
    Great work overall, enjoying the game. Got destroyed after putting up a great fight against a certain bad guy, man you guys are evil.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    and if its not too much of a spoiler where can I find a gold... well any pokemon?
    The only gold type Pokemon is golden mudkip which evolves from normal mudkip when leveled up under specific circumstances (I think Max ivs and happiness).

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    how to get to the building where in front of entrance stand worker of deratication?
    after sylentia corp. basement appearing communicate about an error
    Message: Script error within event 9, map 174 (Sylentia Corp Basement):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'undefined method `switchToRegularAttire' for #<Interpreter:0x910b088>
    ***Full script:
    switchToRegularAttire()

Interpreter:260:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1623:in `eval'
    Interpreter:1623:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:511:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:210:in `update'
    Interpreter:123:in `loop'
    Interpreter:215:in `update'
    Scene_Map:109:in `update'
    Scene_Map:107:in `loop'

Interpreter:293:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Scene_Map:120:in `update'
    Scene_Map:74:in `main'
    and i cant continue my game.
    what should i do?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Message: Script error within event 9, map 174 (Sylentia Corp Basement):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'undefined method `switchToRegularAttire' for #<Interpreter:0x910b088>
    ***Full script:
    switchToRegularAttire()

Interpreter:1623:in `eval'

Interpreter:293:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Scene_Map:120:in `update'
    Scene_Map:74:in `main'
    anyone have solution? i dont want to start all over again

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Evolved pokemon drop cards, right? I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    I'm fairly certain it's used to evolve Eevee into the data form, just let it hold the item.

The item which evolves Eevee is the Data Upgrade, but I'm talking about the Card Up-Grade, which I can't seem to be able to upgrade my cards with.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    The move Thief seems to be buggy as it sometimes steals the held item and sometimes it doesn't. Covet might have the same issue as I have yet to successfully steal anything with it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2019
    hey its been awhile since I've been here (been busy) so I have a few questions...
    I see two new types data and gold how do they fit in to type weaknesses and resistances?
    where can I find a data upgrade for eevee? (I see it has a new evo)
    and if its not too much of a spoiler where can I find a gold... well any pokemon?

This is for everyone too (hopefully people read this) the field notes in the game show all of the new typings
    (gold included since gold magikarp is a thing) but it shows the weaknesses, immunities and resistances there is a entire wiki on the first page showing ALL the pokemon their stats and how they evolve what level, time, place etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    hey I'm looking for the data upgrade anyone know where I can find it?
    or at least if I've missed it if I just haven't gotten to where it is yet I'm in Krystolny town just about to meet up with the professor for reference

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    So I've been trying to install this game for hours on openemu and other emulators and it refuses to work, I am using a Mac and every time I drag the zip file it just goes through the game scanner and than nothing happens, the only time Roms work is when they have a .gba file but empyrean does it, is there a certain emulator I'm suppose to use or am I suppose to edit the files ? I've extracted the game and dragged the new file but same problem.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2024
    So I've been trying to install this game for hours on openemu and other emulators and it refuses to work, I am using a Mac and every time I drag the zip file it just goes through the game scanner and than nothing happens, the only time Roms work is when they have a .gba file but empyrean does it, is there a certain emulator I'm suppose to use or am I suppose to edit the files ? I've extracted the game and dragged the new file but same problem.

This game doesn't use emulators, just download the game, extract all files into one folder and double click game.exe file. Boom - you can play.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    Cool game, this is my first playthrough, enjoying it. However I found some bugs:

1. Sometimes when poisoned pokemon's HP reaches 1 it recovers from poison, sometimes game crashes.
      • Exception: NoMethodError
        PField_Field:1366
        PField_Field:1349:in `each'
        PField_Field:1349
        PField_Field:1344:in `call'
        Event:54:in `trigger'
        Event:49:in `each'
        Event:49:in `trigger'
        PField_Field:1473:in `pbOnStepTaken'
        Game_Player:519:in `update_old'
        Walk_Run:77:in `update'
    2. Teleport. While looking for Tepig on route 101 my Ralts learned teleport. I used it to get to the PC faster, but instead of returning to Mera town I got warped to Calistern Town, even though I never entered it before.
    3. Possible sequence breaking. After helping Moira in ruins on route 105, she told me to met her at High Canyon Resort. I ignored her and used balloon to go to Sylen City (wanted to get ASAP to 106 to catch MoneymakerMeowth. Before entering Sylen City I got a call about a pokemon attack, so I decided to return to the Resort to met with Moira. However when I entered the resort she wasn't there. Also when checking map in High Canyon Resort the cursor is placed in the top-left corner.
    Also, any idea how to get Gardevoir card? When I upgraded my Kirlia card in pokegear I got Gallade card.

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Is there any other place to get Apriplums (or their seeds), other than Asutra (except the dude who gives you a single Apriplum in Selene Town)?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    your game is dope please just change the music in battle. i dont like 1st generation music in battle its too old

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    This game doesn't use emulators, just download the game, extract all files into one folder and double click game.exe file. Boom - you can play.
    I'm not sure if it because I'm on Mac but the game.exe file cannot be opened, it just appears as a document, what do I do to open it.

Back