• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    can i get cybereon in normal game or only after travel to the future?
    this game is so great its shame that it ends after champion battle
    schotastic should consider about creating next game (sequel or something like that) about empyreans

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2019
    Hi, I am in the part where Crow takes me to the Deshret region from Asutra City for the first time. However, I blacked out and I am back in Asutra city and cannot get back to the Deshret region. Is there another way to get back?

Chase0511

Chase
    Years
  • Guys! I don't know where to go next after saving dad and going to 6F of Citadel!

Edit: Never mind! I found it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    Hi, thank you for the great game I really enjoy it !

However, since the last update my Crobat became a Ghost/Ice type instead of Ghost/Poison ? Is that normal, beacause i really need this poison type ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Are there special defence and defence candies? So that i can get perfect IVs for my mudkip.

SP. Defense candies can only be bought at the Candy Shop on Roarin Island. I think Defense candies can be bought at Asutra City Research Lab but the Candy Shop on Roarin Island also has them.

Do all wild pokemon have the chance to drop cards or only some of them? Since I want to try grinding for some of them for my team, I am currently trying to grind for a Wispaur card.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Hello! I am new here, at least to posting, but I've been a lurker for a long time because I love fan games and rom hacks, especially anything involving new types or high amounts of (quality) fakemon. Interesting mechanics are also something I am game for. This all being said, I have some questions that I hope Stochastic sees and manages to respond to.
    1. Which starters are currently lacking any sort of Mega or Fused form? My searching did not give me much info other than Gens 2 and 5 seeming to only have one mon that has either? (Typhlosion and Serperior) and as I go through this game I would love to see what is done for historically bad starters
    2. Is there any sort of basic guide on Crafting? Mechanics like this are double edged for me; I like making powerful or useful stuff early, but if I don't know exactly what I might get I become anxious and end up not doing anything lol
    3. Is there any item or ability that lets you see the actual HP numbers of opponents or bosses? I know this is not done even in main series games, but actually seeing numbers go down is fun. i'd even be alright with having to use a new move to get health or other info.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    I have a question: where can i find the other fusion stones? Im aware i can get one at the moment but anyway to have an extra in case you wanted to use the other 2 starters?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Do all wild pokemon have the chance to drop cards or only some of them? Since I want to try grinding for some of them for my team, I am currently trying to grind for a Wispaur card.
    Yes but only their base forms to get for example charmeleon card you need a card upgrade

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    After fighting all the trainers in buckheim during an event, my game crash every time I enter the underground. I cant seem to continue the game please help. I am playing at the 0.9.1 version.

I also tested by shifting my saved file to the older version ( 0.5.2). I still got the same issue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @XDexsaw
    Omuran forms and Fakemon might not all have their cards implemented at the moment. Will fix that in the next patch.

@mamba
    If your game crashes after you have finished the quest completely (after talking to Yara and Blitz again), then you didn't patch correctly. Check the How to Update guide on the first page. Alternatively, download the v0.9.1 FULL archive and move your save file to the new folder.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2019
    hi, just wanna know is empoleon has a mega?
    plz answer and let me start the game lol

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    I downloaded and played from the (Pokemon Empyrean v0.9.1 FULL ) so there I did not patch. That link still need to patch?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    shame that samurott emboar meganium and ferraligatr doesnt have megas or at least fusion evolutions

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    Anyone else using Wine on Mac and struggling to get past the cut scene at the top of Mt. Dynamo? I've literally tried everything (re-downloading everything, re-patching, etc) and every time, I get an error message and a blank screen.

Back