• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    3. Is there any item or ability that lets you see the actual HP numbers of opponents or bosses? I know this is not done even in main series games, but actually seeing numbers go down is fun. i'd even be alright with having to use a new move to get health or other info.
    Bosses actually have this feature without you having to do anything.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2019
    Hey, I believe I found a bug. When I was battling the berserk Pokemon in Sylen City with Blitz, his Samurott used Encore on it after it used Coming of Light and it allowed me to direct which Pokemon (mine or Blitz's) was targeted by the Encored move. I was able to reproduce the effect with the berserk Pokemon's Judgement.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Bosses actually have this feature without you having to do anything.

I see that! To be fair I was not far enough to see it like that before, as the other berserk/mutant did not have the numbers.
    New question: I am trying to find all of the Alolan Ratatta in Sylen, and I have nineteen out of twenty. I am not sure if the way they look in the house determines where I am missing one, but going left to right, I am missing the 9th one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2019
    thanks for the info as for the Data Upgrade in sylen city lab... where in the lab I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere and I only find regular upgrades and I just tested them just on the off chance they where one and the same but it did not work on eevee... :\

It's in the Evolab (B6) just go straight down to the room from the elevator (I just found it) it's in the bottom right hand corner

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    So I love this game. But I can't seem to evolve my eevee?? He has a fairy type move leveling up but he won't evolve into a sylveon?

I'm kinda confused.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    Had some more time to play today, reached Road to Mt. Mesmer and encountered second overpowered trainer you are meant to lose to. However, after defeat in Empral Factory I was ready. I used my Lv 59 EV-maxed, HP-IV maxed Mega Gardevoir (boosted over level cap with rare candies from my Linoone) with Double Team, Calm Mind and Stored Power. Fortunately she was bulky enough to take at least one hit from any of his Mega Charizard X attack. I used DT on first turn to raise evasion, then spam Hyper Potions (again, thanks Linoone) on turns after I received damage or DT/CM on turns without damage until I've maxed evasion, Sp.Atk and Sp.Def. Results - one-shot everything on his team (had to use Moonblast on his Dark-type), used 3 Hyper Potions (I was lucky with Charizard often using Fire Blast), and my team remains with full HP. Unfortunately, the game doesn't acknowledge this and acts as if I've lost...

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    I have three game files on that
    One that crashes if I open it
    One that says back up game
    One that says something about a dog jumping over the log at a increasing size

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Just reached the end of the version, and it's really good (but I'm obviously not surprised, I've come to expect a great deal of quality from Empyrean). I've got two questions. Fair warning, it's going to contain a load of spoilers:

Spoiler:

Another, non-spoiler question, why isn't it an instant defeat for Ashy when I take down her fusion Typhlosion when she has three remaining?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2020
    Another, non-spoiler question, why isn't it an instant defeat for Ashy when I take down her fusion Typhlosion when she has three remaining?

I seem to remember when you get the fusion ring, that you are warned that if the fusion Pokemon faints while you're fused with it, that it's an instant loss.

Basically, because it's a more powerful mechanic than a mega evolution, there's a higher risk of using it - must apply to NPC's too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Excuse me, I have found a bug. When I attempt to print the red pass I get an error. It occurred at the sylentia Corp basement. It's a runtimeError, and has something to do with the switchToRegularAttire() function. Please fix ASAP!

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      A2118E99-3276-4F24-BBC7-F5D55B2671EA.png
      230 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Excuse me, I have found a bug. When I attempt to print the red pass I get an error. It occurred at the sylentia Corp basement. It's a runtimeError, and has something to do with the switchToRegularAttire() function. Please fix ASAP!

Blazeblast711,
    What version are you on? That bug was fixed in the latest version.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2019
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    what type/types does that H.T have?
    before fighting H.T we will fight with vordev??
    what is 'One True Team' dad mentioned? he has megas fusions and legendaries in his team or what???

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Spoiler:

Firstly that's not really a spoiler, and he's called W.T., not H.T.
    About his OHKO move, a dark type will really help.
    About his recovering strategy, you just have to do as much damage as possible and hope that he doesn't use certain moves...

Back