• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    what type/types does that H.T have?
    before fighting H.T we will fight with vordev??
    what is 'One True Team' dad mentioned? he has megas fusions and legendaries in his team or what???

1. The game will automatically tell you what type W.T. is upon fighting him for the first time.
    2. Yes.
    3. You'll find out when he fights a certain person...

Years
    So, I've been messing around with the Apriplum system and I'm trying to figure out if the Apriplum Amida is the supposed "rare" one I'm looking for?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    in which part of shawmonk forest should i investigate in order to find torterrite?
    near calistern town middle part or near shawmonk town?

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
    enjoying the game so far. my only "problem" is the Extreme difficulty which i expected to be a real challenge seems so far nothing more than "the next GC and trainers on the route following just jumped about 10 levels, better go grind!"

this annoys me since grinding is a tad mundane, and if i were to use the double exp code, that apparently locks out some endgame content.

JS there are ways of improving difficulty without resorting to just ridiculous level boosting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2023
    enjoying the game so far. my only "problem" is the Extreme difficulty which i expected to be a real challenge seems so far nothing more than "the next GC and trainers on the route following just jumped about 10 levels, better go grind!"

this annoys me since grinding is a tad mundane, and if i were to use the double exp code, that apparently locks out some endgame content.

JS there are ways of improving difficulty without resorting to just ridiculous level boosting.

You can make grinding easier by equipping lucky egg and challenging paid trainers (ones with Chansey and Audino you can find in some towns). Lucky eggs are easy to get. There's a baker in Selene town. Every time you enter bakery you can get a pokeball with randomly: lucky shell, lucky yolk or nothing. You need 2 shells and 1 yolk to combine in pokegear into Lucky Egg. Since pokeball refreshes every time you enter the bakery you can possibly get an unlimited number of eggs. You can further upgrade Lucky Egg with Fortune Cookie (buy from old lady in Naraku Village), then with 2 Nuggets.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    anyone met omuran mienfoo on route 12?
    im grinding them but all the time im encountering normal mienfoos
    where i can find amulet coin

Chase0511

Chase
    Years
    ---------------------------
    Pokémon Empyrean
    Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5759:in `pbEffect'

PokeBattle_Battler:3463:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3462:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battler:3462:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3695:in `pbProcessTurn'

PokeBattle_Battler:3694:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battler:3694:in `pbProcessTurn'

PokeBattle_Battle:3080:in `pbAttackPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:3077:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:3077:in `pbAttackPhase'

This exception was logged in ./errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK
    I found this when playing the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    So the game doesn't like it when you send out an imposter ditto against a cartain boss and crashes

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    does anyone know where defence/special defence candies are sold? I have a one of kind pokemon that I would like to add to my team that has awful IVs in both of those stats (like less than 10...)and I would like to improve it. thanks in advance :)

Back