• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    I know both can be bought in Austra in the basement of the research guild from a vending machine unless you haven't gotten that far in which case Sylen should have defence candies but i know SpDef candies don't get sold till Austra

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    I know both can be bought in Austra in the basement of the research guild from a vending machine unless you haven't gotten that far in which case Sylen should have defence candies but i know SpDef candies don't get sold till Austra

thank you :) I never would have thought of looking at vending machines

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Might I ask where TM31 is specifically? The front page says Sylen City, but considering it is a big city it is really hard to find.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    Hey! Just wanted to let you know that my game keeps freezing during the conversation with Celebi in Naraku forest. I have version 9.1 and downloaded the Mac zip but it didn't help at all.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2019
    Hiiii!!! really love the game. I love that there is always so much content to do and the level of difficulty of the game plus all the other added features~

I have a question though, I started playing the game during Version 8 and finished the story up to that point. Whenever I boot the game before, it would always start laggy then becomes normal after a pokemon encounter or battle. After Version 9 was released (and after i downloaded and applied the patch), i thought that it would be best if I do the new game + instead of continuing the story to catch up on all the other updates. After booting the game, while albeit a bit smoother, is still kinda laggy. I didn't really mind it at the start as because I thought that it would become a smooth after a battle. However, even after a battle, the game has still some lag. It would freeze a bit sometimes when I do anything, like saving, going through my bag, pc, mid-conversation. it would always clear up after a bit. However, when i battle, it lags and freezes after a command. Usually it would clear a bit but after a while, it will not do anything at all and will say that the script took too much time to load and would initiate an emergency save. I wasn't really able to progress in the game much because of this and the emergency save doesn't really save either.

Is there anything i can do to fix this? I'm using wine on mac and I do have the mac file downloaded and in my folder. I appreciate any help~

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    Someone please help me everytime when i try to open the game menu it show that "if you want you quit your game " someone pls help me

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2023
    Is there any items to change the ability of a pokemon, much like the dream candies, but for getting another common ability instead of the hidden one?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Do all wild pokemon have the chance to drop cards or only some of them? Since I want to try grinding for some of them for my team, I am currently trying to grind for a Wispaur card.
    Yes but only their base forms to get for example charmeleon card you need a card upgrade

Yes, there is a Wispaur card as I got one for mine. It's just an incredibly rare drop. It took me like two days to get a Popplio card and i'm still looking for a Deino card three days after catching a Deino, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    @Cranium woo
    move relearners are in all cities and towns except mera and selene town

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    SPOILER ALERT!!! DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO!!!
    you can find alolan vulpix card near victory road entrance one waterfall up to it in small rocks

BTW where can i buy card upgrades?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    this game is so fantastic
    it really deserves a continuation
    i know even where in baltia region

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Okay, important question: is Decidueye coded incorrectly or am I missing important files? It cannot learn TMs that it can in main series games, namely Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, and numerous others.

Back