• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2019
    I have a valkyreon and I was thinking of getting a card for it. How would I do that? I get that I have to get an eevee card and upgrade it, but how would I upgrade it to specifically work for a certain evolution? Also is there a way to get a card for OM_teddiursa?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I have a valkyreon and I was thinking of getting a card for it. How would I do that? I get that I have to get an eevee card and upgrade it, but how would I upgrade it to specifically work for a certain evolution? Also is there a way to get a card for OM_teddiursa?

Will be fixed in the next patch, you'll have a special Card Upgrader item for that in the Card Shop in Asutra. And OM Teddiursa card will be sold there too.

So I didn't see the disclaimer about not saving in the Citadel. I hadn't polayed the game in a few months (wanted to wait till it was updated to get some more lore updates before).I kinded updated at the citadel. Anything you can do to salvage my progress?

If you haven't played the game in a few months, then you're not in the citadel :D That's a place in the future.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Yeah. I'm in the factory....but my sprite wasn't showing up and then a robot challenged me...and then I got an error and the game isn't loading.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    1.can i buy cards for pokes in game?
    2.where can i get good rod?
    3.can i find more cards for pokes while exploring omuran&deshret instead for battling?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2022
    I found a lock and I'm a little annoyed rn, this lil dude in the factory won't move. Can't post the image bc I don't have enough posts yet but I can like PM it to someone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2019
    I just finished the factory part and was wondering where the key is for the locked item. I also don't know where the key is for the locked item in naraku village. Does anyone know where they are?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Hai , Thanks for creating such a good game ,
    what is the super rare pokemon in the flowery park?
    isn it gyarados? beacuse i have roamed in the waters for a lot of time , only one time gyarados showed up?
    and what about the Thundra ticket in Krystonly town ferry ride?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Was Mimikyu nerfed? When you use a revive on Mimikyu, it's supposed to be revived in its Disguised form but it's always revived in its Busted form instead.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    hey, awesome game so far. need help i am at sylen city and completed the main quest library. i think i missed out somethings like monster behind curtain, underground monster, maiden battle or something in apartment 207 at night or whether it happens in future?
    thanks regards

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    im thinking about one thing....
    why mimikyu is hessas partner?
    i mean it would be interesting seeing her fusion with pikachu or even raichu...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So I asked a little while back, but is there a different download link I could use for V0.9.1? The Mega download link doesn't work, at least for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Back