• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I don't really understand the 331 # River Overpass thing, is it, like, a certain patch of grass?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2019
    I found a mienfoo that is silver/white and has a white star next to it, not like the normal red star that appears on shiny pokemon. I have don't know what it means as the typing didn't change and im not sure what is going on with it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    I found a mienfoo that is silver/white and has a white star next to it, not like the normal red star that appears on shiny pokemon. I have don't know what it means as the typing didn't change and im not sure what is going on with it.

That is a platinum mienfoo, it's rarer than a shiny.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2020
    Can anyone send me a pitcure of Mega Decidueye,Incineroar and Primarina so that i can see what they look like?

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Just as a reminder for the next update or so: It would be really great to have ability capsules in the completed version, since one can change really anything except regular abilites, meaning natures, hidden abilties, IVs and of course EVs.
    Also as a little bug fix: the move Mystical Fire of Delphox has no additional effect, although it says so in the description.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    is there an item called Fist amplifier ?
    and where to get it?
    and where to get dusk stone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    can anyone direct me to where on this thread the new types are explained? particularly, weaknesses, resistance, super effective, etc

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hi, I have a couple of questions.

What is the analytics option on the settings menu?

NPCs told me that putting honey on a tree can cause an unknown pokemon to show up. Do I need to put honey on a specific tree or can I encounter this pokemon on any tree? I've tried putting the honey on the tree 50 times but I haven't seen it.

Back