• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    How do I get ambrosia fruit from the plantation in the future. They won't let me take it and no one is giving it to me. So how do I get it?

Also another side question how do I get the chard of Arceus cuz I wanna learn how to hop cliffs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Does anyone know where to find the Charizardite X mega stone? I just got the mega ring and I'm looking for it to Mega evolve my Charizard. Also, is Ash Greninja in the game? And if so, how do I obtain it?

It's in route 106 in the grass

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    How do you change the ability of a pokemon? I tried giving my Arcanine a dream candy not knowing what it was and now it has the ability justified which is pretty useless. I want to change it back to flash fire.

Also, what is the point of the Dream Hypno quest? Do you get any cool items or pokemon from doing it?

thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    Also another side question how do I get the chard of Arceus cuz I wanna learn how to hop cliffs.

Pretty sure I picked one up in the Cave of Light the other day. You can get there from the Lower Cave to the left of Mera Town, take the upper ladder to the ice area and waterfall at the very top.
    To the left of the skeletton, I think.

Another one was at the end of that big desert during the future quest, if you haven't finished that yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    the links finally worked for me after trying several times, so sorry for the false alarm, y'all. I am looking forward to seeing this new update.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Fantastic game keep up the good work! I'm so happy I found this. I have one question if you could help me. I activated nuzlocke when I started,and now kinda regret it. I still want to play nuzlocke, but maybe after finishing the story and want to start hunting pokemon I want for fun or something I will probably hate myself for this. Is there any way to turn it off? With save edit or something? I played basically all day today so don't want to start again becouse of this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Fantastic game keep up the good work! I'm so happy I found this. I have one question if you could help me. I activated nuzlocke when I started,and now kinda regret it. I still want to play nuzlocke, but maybe after finishing the story and want to start hunting pokemon I want for fun or something I will probably hate myself for this. Is there any way to turn it off? With save edit or something? I played basically all day today so don't want to start again becouse of this.

It can't be switched off without debugging unfortunately. Also thanks glad you like it :)

The download link for v0.9.5c does not work.

It's working for me, so it might have been a temporary issue.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Thanks for the answer! Is there any way to do it myself? Also what are the exact rules here? I mean some nuzlocke runs let's you catch shinies even if you catched something on that road and stuff like this. And I don't want to turn it off now, just asking if I can debug it by myself when i get to postgame. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the help!

Edit: Turns out I can catch shinies even if it's not the first encounter so that's solved :)
    Also I started on hard mode, but can't find what does it changes exactly could you tell me please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Thanks for the answer! Is there any way to do it myself? Also what are the exact rules here? I mean some nuzlocke runs let's you catch shinies even if you catched something on that road and stuff like this. And I don't want to turn it off now, just asking if I can debug it by myself when i get to postgame. Sorry to bother you and thanks for the help!

I used a community script for the nuzlocke, so I'm not sure, but I think it only looks at species. It shouldn't let you catch shinies I think. There is no way to debug it yourself unless you do some shenanigans, and I'm unable to edit save files right now, so you'll have to restart.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    I'm already 16 hours in (in 2 days lol) so it will stay this way than :D I'll just change to normal difficulty hard and nuzlocke is kicking my ass.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    I just played the game for the first time but I encounter a problem where in tsuki mansion instead of exploring the mansion (tsukoyomi mansion v1) before its remodeled I directly went to a remodeled mansion(tsukoyomi mansion v2) with the dating side quest anyone know the reason
    Please I need help I've tried new game and it still did not work
    Ps.I love the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2023
    Really nice game especially the boss battles but just a question, the dojo seems to be missing so i can't rank up the kata levels, so was it removed ?

P.S. Sorry if i sounded too blunt or anything.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Hello first of all I really love the game, what an amazing plot so far,
    Then is it possible to have a 5GP wisraph? since i see in the item guide there is only 4 stone of light aviable ?, it make its impossible to evolve then breed ..

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Then is it possible to have a 5GP wisraph? since i see in the item guide there is only 4 stone of light aviable ?, it make its impossible to evolve then breed ..

Find a Pokémon within the same egg group as Wiseraph, breed a male from it with 5 GP, make it hold Power Seed, breed it with a female from Wiseraph line, one of the resulting eggs will consume the seed and inherit the 5 GP.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Hello! I was battling a Togepi when it used a skill that changed my Frogadier into a Ferret. The skills and name are the same but the sprite, typing, and ability all changed. How do I revert this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Stones of light will be available to buy later, but only in the town with the last gym.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Hello! I was battling a Togepi when it used a skill that changed my Frogadier into a Ferret. The skills and name are the same but the sprite, typing, and ability all changed. How do I revert this?

I... what?

Try recreating the incident again if your save was recent. Checking the guide, Togepi has ordinary moves, nothing weird there. If it's not the most hilarious bug I've ever heard, my guess would be Togepi Metronoming into something really weird.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Spoiler:

Edit: StaticShock you can get one in shawmonk town or what it's called. A girl near the daycare center gives you an egg if you put a male pokemon with the same egg group as her Jolteon inside if I remember right,but she'll say the details.

Last edited:
    Back