• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    *spoiler alert* I missed the fusion stones and i cant get them. would be nice if you could help:)
    Oh and i can't defeat D.E.U.S. because of that

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Spoiler:

Edit: StaticShock you can get one in shawmonk town or what it's called. A girl near the daycare center gives you an egg if you put a male pokemon with the same egg group as her Jolteon inside if I remember right,but she'll say the details.

Thank you. I knew that already but is there no way to catch one in the wild? The Pokémon locations list in the OP says it can be found on Route 106 with a 1% chance, or is that outdated?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    @ StaticShock
    That info is still correct. Though it took me a long time to find the first few ones as well. Then I caught like 80 hunting for a card, catch chain and speed up definitely helped there.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    @ StaticShock
    That info is still correct. Though it took me a long time to find the first few ones as well. Then I caught like 80 hunting for a card, catch chain and speed up definitely helped there.

Thank you. I'll try again. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2020
    Do you guys know how to make the game run smoother? It is generally very choppy/laggy especially in areas where there are a lot of animations and such. I have tried a better pc but with no luck. Any help would be appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Am I the only one here who thinks the cyborgs are OP? There's a dumb soft level cap at 75 yet all of my level 75 pokemon get 2Hko'ed. The only reason I'm not completely boned is because I have a mega blazekin, but otherwise it takes like 3 of my pokemon to defeat one cyborg...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Also just got to the cyborg boss and this seems like a poorly designed area. If you're team cannot beat this boss you would just get soft locked b/c you can't take the boat back to the main land and after you beat all the cyborgs in the area there is no more EXP to grind. If that happens you just can't progress until you get tons of crits and he misses a bunch or something. I got kinda lucky after a few attempts and got a burn to counteract his leftovers (Am I crazy or does the chip damage and slow restoration conditions/moves/items appear to be way more effective in boss battles than normally? Seems like a bug but whirpool's and the burn did practically as much as a normal move did...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Also just got to the cyborg boss and this seems like a poorly designed area. If you're team cannot beat this boss you would just get soft locked b/c you can't take the boat back to the main land and after you beat all the cyborgs in the area there is no more EXP to grind. If that happens you just can't progress until you get tons of crits and he misses a bunch or something. I got kinda lucky after a few attempts and got a burn to counteract his leftovers (Am I crazy or does the chip damage and slow restoration conditions/moves/items appear to be way more effective in boss battles than normally? Seems like a bug but whirpool's and the burn did practically as much as a normal move did...)

DoT moves chip away a percentage of the HP. So, if a 100 HP Pokémon takes from burn let's say 20 damage, a 1000 HP Poké will take 200 from the same move. Same with percentage healing. It might look a lot more effective versus really bulky Pokémon because of that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2019
    how u download it i mean i have the files but when i double tap it it takes my to the game files and i extracted the file

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    DoT moves chip away a percentage of the HP. So, if a 100 HP Pokémon takes from burn let's say 20 damage, a 1000 HP Poké will take 200 from the same move. Same with percentage healing. It might look a lot more effective versus really bulky Pokémon because of that.

Thanks for the response, and fair enough, that makes sense. Now that I'm thinking about it more, the HP bar in boss fights is also like twice as long as normal so I'm sure that also hurts my perception. All that being said, I still think the area could soft lock someone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Thanks for the response, and fair enough, that makes sense. Now that I'm thinking about it more, the HP bar in boss fights is also like twice as long as normal so I'm sure that also hurts my perception. All that being said, I still think the area could soft lock someone

Still trying to breed myself a 5 GP Shiny Greninja, so I'm not there yet. Though I'll keep that in mind, sounds like it might be a headache.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Like all starters it has a %1 chance to appear, so it's probably just a dry run. Keep looking though, it's worth the trouble, and has both Mega Stones available later.

well apparently it appears in the second half of the jungle but thx or the help anyway

Last edited:
    Back