• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I think I've encountered some bug-like behavior. I'm working under the assumption that the probability to getting a Pokemon with higher GP than the lowest GP parent is (100-genetic similarity)%, e.g. for Pokemon that are 18% similar, the probability is (100-18)% = 82%. I've been trying to breed a GP 5 Gardevoir, but my Ralts and Solosis do not produce higher GP outcome (5 trials, 18% genetic similarity). Furthermore, the same female Ralts and a male Ralts weren't able to produce higher GP offspring either, despite having to be a certainty according to my understanding (4 trials, 0% similarity).

Am I seeing a bug, or is the example in the docs just a bit too convenient?

To get an increased GP both parents need to evolve at least once if they can evolve. The only exception is using power seeds or pokemon with the special heart symbol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    To get an increased GP both parents need to evolve at least once if they can evolve. The only exception is using power seeds or pokemon with the special heart symbol.

Thanks. (re-reads the docs) I really should RTFM properly.

Years
  • Ok I just read so much and now I'm wondering what to do what is the point of trying to get the Dhelmise key as I already caught a shiny before I got the key and I have compound eyes and I fear with my luck I may catch a platinum before I get the key so is this Key needed for whatever this post-game quest and what do I do after the quartz key?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Ok I just read so much and now I'm wondering what to do what is the point of trying to get the Dhelmise key as I already caught a shiny before I got the key and I have compound eyes and I fear with my luck I may catch a platinum before I get the key so is this Key needed for whatever this post-game quest and what do I do after the quartz key?

The Dhelmise key is needed to complete the post-game sidequest. Took me 14 Dhelmise to get it (gotta love those catch chains)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I don't understand, i can't find the cellphone (the black box is empty) so i can't call zero. I don't know what to do so that start to get on my nerves. If someone could make a complete guide of every post quest, i'll be very very grateful.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    I don't understand, i can't find the cellphone (the black box is empty) so i can't call zero. I don't know what to do so that start to get on my nerves. If someone could make a complete guide of every post quest, i'll be very very grateful.

Have you defeated general grimm? You cant start the quest till you have. Then you need to find three meteor shards hidden in the region and trade them with the crystal guy in Krystonol. There is more information on what to do in previous posts.

Is there a way to trade with friends? I just got one to start playing the game and I might get a YouTuber to do so as well. The YouTuber is called Papa Aggron.

You can trade with friends through a guy in Mesmer town pokemon center. for a full guide on how go to the item guide on the OP and there is a link to a guide on game mechanics (like trading). Additionally, a guide is pinned to the trade room on the discord server.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2021
    Hii, can someone remind me where is the scientist that revives fossils, i can't find him.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2020
    Over in the Flowery Field, a guy asks you to bring him three pieces of the honey cake from his siblings. Where are they and what is the reward I have been looking for them for a while now.

After talking to him, there should be 3 children that appear in that area who you need to talk to and battle, after which they will give you the honey cake pieces. IIRC, 2 of them are on benches and another is walking around. I don't remember what the reward was though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Anyone know where the zirconium factory is? Is it a location I have forgotten or is it a completely new location we are meant to find?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Anyone know how I can get the old phone, I have beaten Grimm, Platnium - went to the lab and the black box is empty. Loving the game but would appreciate some help.

Back