• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Yes, the guy that beats us up in Empral factory and that we meet again in Sylen's library!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Wait what do I inquire about?

When I talk to the "Class" Birdman I'm so confused as I don't think anything I have gives me any hints making me wonder should I even be doing this although I've tried using info from the previous pages and it just seems that none of it is working for me since I can't find Wil/Hes.

You decrypted the coin? It says "underneath the bird man's nest", and you found only the bird man

How did you manage to beat him , he crush me with ?QMARKS? delete matrix

Fanlight with hidden ability negates every move that has 70 or lower power. Delete Matrix can be used only 10 times and only by the first qmarks, the others have different moves, so I made it waste its Delete Matrix move and then made the others sweep my team, it's a forced loss (i really don't know what happens if one manages to beat every qmarks) and the real battle is the one after.

Hey guys! Could you tell me the exact location of the meteorite shard in route 110? I have checked everywhere and can't find it. I have the other two tho

I found it randomly before the others so I can't tell you the exact location, but check the bookshelves in Asutra Museum

...And now I spoke to every NPC in Krystrolny to get the crystal but none of em gave me anything...

Am I missing something?

I got the old phone, gave the medaillon to Shady and got the coin.

Gathered the 3 crystals... Are there any in-game hints or something?

The NPC is in Krystolny mines, but the one where you can actually mine (the one accessible with Surf). Idk what crystals are you referring to, anyway once you got the coin you have to show it to a coin expert aka the boat guy in Mesmer Town, then decrypt it using Caesar Cipher (something existing irl). You can find every hint you need in previous pages.

Emmanuil?

The guy you met in Sylen Library while searching for Dantean Horizon. In 1.0 there's the Postgame Card in player's Roarin house which tells you every quest you can do after defeating Grimm, idk what happens at 100% tho, I still need to rematch the League (prob the easiest one left for me), complete the card collection (hopefully it doesn't include Shiny/Plats) and Prism Tower (most difficult one)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    I keep getting a "Failed to load script" message when I try to launch the game. I'm kind of new to playing fan games so can anyone help me out?

Years
  • Fanlight with hidden ability negates every move that has 70 or lower power. Delete Matrix can be used only 10 times and only by the first qmarks, the others have different moves, so I made it waste its Delete Matrix move and then made the others sweep my team, it's a forced loss (i really don't know what happens if one manages to beat every qmarks) and the real battle is the one after.

Thank you i used Ice type Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Alright guys so...
    -Got the 3 meteor shards, yet no one is in the Krystolny mines.
    -Have to find the map and the light, and assuming the light is Hessa, I have to find the map, and I need a clue because I cannot find Enzymo... I found the vault tho
    -Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know what ?QMARKS? is being talked about but I remember messing ?QMARKS? up by using HARD DRIVE CRASH and completely out speeding it by holding a Choice Scarf Causing it to struggle and having the ability to negate struggle from affecting.
    With a Choice scarf, I did not even need a + Speed nature although I did have 252 EVS and 31 IVs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Alright guys so...
    -Have to find the map and the light, and assuming the light is Hessa, I have to find the map, and I need a clue because I cannot find Enzymo... I found the vault tho
    -Thank you

Are you sure you're visiting the correct mines? There should be a shadyman, maybe it's a bug.
    Present time Enzymo works at Sylen Lab, check it out.

I don't know what ?QMARKS? is being talked about but I remember messing ?QMARKS? up by using HARD DRIVE CRASH and completely out speeding it by holding a Choice Scarf Causing it to struggle and having the ability to negate struggle from affecting.
    With a Choice scarf, I did not even need a + Speed nature although I did have 252 EVS and 31 IVs.

Battle with ???, has 6 lv150 shiny(not sure) plat card ?QMARKS?. I don't really know if one can outspeed them, neither what happens if the battle is won, since it's a forced loss (first ?QMARKS? can literally delete its opponents)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Alright guys so...
    -Thank you

Solve the rest of the quest first. Shady being there before you reach the [redacted] Island was a bug in the beta. He's gonna reappear once you progress enough.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Is there any way for my legendary pokemon to get 5GP, and have a card? They're pretty underwhelming without being boosted in some way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Is there any way for my legendary pokemon to get 5GP, and have a card? They're pretty underwhelming without being boosted in some way.

Pokémon have to be bred to achieve 5 GP, so, no way to get a 5 GP legendary I'm afraid. Booster packs in card shop eventually drop cards for Petshop if you consider it a legendary, though nothing for others.

They're indeed underwhelming, pseudos can be platinum and have plat cards attached. Compared to a vanilla legendary, even an average platinum/shiny Pokémon with a card can end up being better.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Solve the rest of the quest first. Shady being there before you reach the [redacted] Island was a bug in the beta. He's gonna reappear once you progress enough.

Hey Stoc, I was wondering if you could make a little post-game guide? Doesn't have to be detailed or anything. At this point it's just "ask about postgame, get an obscure answer, keep asking for every obstacle, get more obscure answers, if someone bothers to answer" in this thread.

For example I casually learned about Dhelmise, I learned about it holding a key. On the other side, I have no idea where Dhelmise are, why do I need to catch one holding a key, what do I do with the key. I can learn asking here, but then I need to ask another question for everything I can't figure out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2021

well there was an issue with a certain move in the beta that made it so that changed pokemon ended up permanently changed into a different pokemon, this ended up with my 5 GP furret becoming a solgaleo, which retained furrets 5 GP, so in technicallities it is possible

Back