• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I'm looking for a Salandit.
    From the pastebin I found it was in the silen city underground.
    However, it seems to be in the part below the nightclub, and my day-night cycle isn't working so I can't go in it to access the underground below it.

Any idea please?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    I'm looking for a Salandit.
    From the pastebin I found it was in the silen city underground.
    However, it seems to be in the part below the nightclub, and my day-night cycle isn't working so I can't go in it to access the underground below it.

Any idea please?

You can still access that part of the Underground from Night Slash club.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Is there anyone willing to trade me any mons that aren't normally obtainable in the game (well, excluding auctions)?

So far I sadly only have to offer regular (Kantonian) Machop but hopefully there will be more soon. Other than that I have 4GP Drilburs and 3GP Eevees with Yawn, some annoying to obtain mons like Comfey and things with active Pokerus if anybody's interested.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hi,
    just a few points after playing the game to the 8th badge.
    Overall the game is really good so i'll just focus on a few problems.

Walking to pokemon center simulator: around 5th to 6th badge, the difficulty is clearly higher, which is good overall, but the need to heal the team is way too important, leading to too much time spent to go back to heal pokemon.

Pelistorm: its signature move "the world" is bugged, if you kill a pokemon with the 2nd attack, it has a 3rd turn of no move for the opponent. Overall I find this attack way too powerful, and the bug is making it even worth.

Nullifiers: another broken mechanics, I understand the idea to use this to balance the game toward the AI, but feels unfair most of the time. Unlimited immunity is way too powerful. At the bare minimum make it so it can be seen by the player when an opponent pokemon use it. Curently it pretty much kills one of your pokemon each time you face one.

EVs: the player needs a better way to farm EV, like trainers we can pay to raise particular EVs. There is already this system for exp with ingeneers, implementing something similar with raised EVs for each fight would be a good way to make things easier. Without this, adding new pokemon to the team late game make them way too weak, and changing pokemon is something frequent in a game that long (the minimum being adding the 2nd starter to the team).

Sylen city: this part of the game was way too long, between the main quest and secondary ones, I didn't like this part of the game, too much time spent not actually playing pokemon (battles).

Input bug: I don't know why but when I'm in the menu, the "Esc" button to go back to the game isn't working properly and I need to press it multiple time for the game to register it.

No ingeneer in the town of the last badge: make it a real pain to level anything at this point of the game. Wild pokemon are too low to again any exp on them. Don't know what to do at this point.

Despite thos few criticism, thank you for the game, it's really good!

There is a way to train EV though. There is the EV training Safari right before River Overpass. It's just below Empral Town. There are even Power Items you can purchase to increase EV more quickly while training there.

Also, you can get nullifiers, amplifiers, shields etc too.

Post 8th Gym, there is a person in Deshret who can help you level up your Pokemon for a fee of 20000 PokeDollars, I believe.

Sylen City is that big because it is a very crucial part of the game and AFAIK, in the post game too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    You can still access that part of the Underground from Night Slash club.

Thanks you, managed to beat the boss in space thanks to this!

Is there any guide on apriplum farming to make cash? I'm totally broke, I saw a few people talking about it in this thread but nothing really complete.

I don't know how to find apriplum, or seeds, or how to grow them.
    I talked to the guy in Asutra city but he only talk about location where I can plant seeds.
    Is there any best location to plant them or should I plant in each location then harvest them all?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    1) * SPOILERS * after i defeat grim he gives an item saying 1 of the 9 ultimate is there any way to get the other 8 ?
    2) *edited* when i trade with myself can i send the card and items with the pokemon ?
    3) and shinys will remain shiny when i trade them over right ?
    4) *edited* Also how do i complete rainbow quest ? i gave back the book mark to mr s but it still doesnt say the quest is completed
    5) Also is the story complete ? what about saving the future world or something ? and y r 2 empereans just chilling in the Teren ruins in the post game and not doing anything to me ?
    6) r legendarys always suppossed to drop cards or did i get lucky with drk celebi ?
    Overall i loved the game, but towards the end its a bit too much hard even when i play on easy while all my pokemon have card are lvl 120(when fighting grim and 130 when fighting the new leader of zarcon factory still i lost that ) and ev trained not max but 3/4 .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2020
    Hi i was wondering
    can i play this with controller and can i make it full screen??

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021

Is there any guide on apriplum farming to make cash? I'm totally broke, I saw a few people talking about it in this thread but nothing really complete.

I talked to the guy in Asutra city but he only talk about location where I can plant seeds.
    Is there any best location to plant them or should I plant in each location then harvest them all?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg

The guy in Selene should give you your first Apriplums.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Can I buy any pp restoring items somewhere or do I have to rely on a Recovery Disc (sadly forgot to steal Shadowglitch's one so I only have 1), soft resetting for Ethers as rewards and in worse case scenerio stalling with Snow Warning if I want to do the Trainer Tower?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2020
    1) * SPOILERS * after i defeat grim he gives an item saying 1 of the 9 ultimate is there any way to get the other 8 ?
    2) also where do i find the space crack admist the snow ? when i trade with myself can i send the card and items with the pokemon ?
    4) Also how do i complete rainbow quest ? it says to go to where my journey began . i went to seaside vista but nothing happens .
    5) Also is the story complete ? what about saving the future world or something ? and y r 2 empereans just chilling in the Teren ruins in the post game and not doing anything to me ?
    6) r legendarys always suppossed to drop cards or did i get lucky with drk celebi ?
    Overall i loved the game, but towards the end its a bit too much hard even when i play on easy while all my pokemon have card are lvl 120(when fighting grim and 130 when fighting the new leader of zarcon factory still i lost that ) and ev trained not max but 3/4 .

So about the space thing in the snow go right from the pokemon leauge.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

Thanks!

Read this! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

Hi i was wondering
    can i play this with controller and can i make it full screen??

Controller is not possible but you can make it full screen in settings.

how can I get the lucky share or if there is exp share?

EXP Share can be obtained from the Professor Aide in Dooriver City if you show him 15 Pokemon or bought from Training Safari for $15000.

Does anyone know how to access the corruption in sylen city I dont know how to???

Corruption is post game. You can't access it until you beat the main game. If you've already done so, you have to find the Gas Mask.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    1)In Rainbow quest, I got the cloak and called zero, he said meet silver hair man, I went to sylentia corp and touched the painting nothing happened it's saying " it is a painting of some guy " what should I do?
    2) i've got the meteorite sharads before grimm and i went to the krystal alcove and there is no shadyman for trading?
    3 IN Qmarks should we make pp stall of all the pokemons he has? that means 5 Qmarks each takes atleast 30-40 revivals and the worst part our pokemon cant be used afterward ? or it'll come back if we defeat the stochastic guy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    hey im farming for gp and i was just wondering the chance of it happening

The chance of a pokemon having increased GP depends on their genetic similarity. If two pokemon are 6% similar, there's a 94% chance of higher GP. If they are 12% similar, the chance of higher GP is 88%. The GP of a newly bred pokemon is at most one higher than the lowest parent.

I've never seen two pokemon of the same species that didn't have a common ancestor have a higher generic similarity than 12%.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    2) *edited* when i trade with myself can i send the card and items with the pokemon ?
    4) *edited* Also how do i complete rainbow quest ? i gave back the book mark to mr s but it still doesnt say the quest is completed

1) A few of them, yes.
    2/3) I never tried but only items should work, not cards.
    4) Rainbow Quest is completed
    Spoiler:

Idk what do you mean by "giving the book mark to Mr S.", I suppose you already did the other quests (i still have to do Prism and Cards)
    5) Yes. The game is completed, unless Sto decides to work on a v2.0 we'll never see Southern Deshret, Zedra Empyrean and the rest of Future 2.
    6) Yeah, since the last few updates there are lots of OP things but in the end they're not impossible even for a "regular team"
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Just found a glitch that isn't game-breaking but none the less it is still a glitch when your screen is anything larger than medium and you encounter a pokemon the black pattern it shows before you enter the fight doesn't fill the full screen and is just at the corner

Back