• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    I accidentally pressed the shift button and enter button and it said cheat code. I just but random letters in for fun then i checked my trainer profile to see how much money i had and it says cheats on. How do i fix this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Hey there guys, is there anyway to upgrade a normal card to a shiny card or a shiny card to a platinum card?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Great catch! ;)

I accidentally pressed the shift button and enter button and it said cheat code. I just but random letters in for fun then i checked my trainer profile to see how much money i had and it says cheats on. How do i fix this?

What did you enter? Putting random letters in shouldn't have triggered a cheat. But if it says Cheats On, you'll have to reload a backup save. Or you can keep on playing, but you won't be able to climb the Trainer and Prism Tower (highly optional post-game areas).

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    What is the password for the dream room in the lakeside house?

If you're talking about the last password, when each kid tells you something about their age, the easiest thing (at least for me), is to put what they tell you into equations.
    Just give each kid's age a letter, write the system of equations, then solve it.

If you wan the answer, here it is in mutliple steps:

Here is the system of equations you need to solve, from the kid from the left to the one to the right:
    Spoiler:

Here are the different steps to solve the system:
    Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I need help with the rainbow quest, I cant find either "light" nor "map", can someone tell me the exact location of these two objects?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Thanks, btw Recovery Disc should work on every type of Pokemon since 1.0, could you test it if that's not a problem? I wonder if relearning moves can be used as a way to restore PPs.
    Last thing, could you post your team or simply tell the members?

isnt
    Spoiler:

and 4gp mega charizard enough ? if not will a 4gp dragonite be enough with those be enough

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2021
    Am i being blind or is there so sp def ev training spot anywhere? i've checked both the training safari and the water islet area.
    Am i missing a spot or is just there just none?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Am i being blind or is there so sp def ev training spot anywhere? i've checked both the training safari and the water islet area.

For Sp Def it's the Bellossom near the Chancey in the EV training safari.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    You need to go to future 2 and show the old man in the cave the Shard of Arceus, then go to route 110 and behind the waterfall you will find the prism key

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    and where do i find a Shard of Arceus, sorry for asking but idk what to do xD

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Also I have seen some posts that the "map" I was asking for was at the Asutra Museum but I also have doubted myself that it may be the meteor shard that I got there, can someone confirm where the "map" is?
    Also if possible, may I have the location of the "light" as well?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

There is. In EV Training Safari, the SP DEF training spot is the same one as the HP training spot - the one with the Chanseys.

Back