• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    anyone finished prism tower and if u did do u get just an item or does it unlock a story or something at top floor ? if its a story dont tell the whole story just say i will get a story

also i got some 1-4 gp charmanders so if anyone needs them i can trade them for dratini but they need to be same gp as the charmander u need

also i may have found a bug pretty sure i bought charmender hydreigon and piplup card from asutra i upgraded the charmender card to charizard and got frogedier card from dooriver npc but the charmender hydreigon and frogedier card doesnt show up on my collection tho the others like piplup charmeleon and charizard show up. is it a bug ? if not why doesnt it show the others ?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    anyone finished prism tower and if u did do u get just an item or does it unlock a story or something at top floor ? if its a story dont tell the whole story just say i will get a story

also i got some 1-4 gp charmanders so if anyone needs them i can trade them for dratini but they need to be same gp as the charmander u need

also i may have found a bug pretty sure i bought charmender hydreigon and piplup card from asutra i upgraded the charmender card to charizard and got frogedier card from dooriver npc but the charmender hydreigon and frogedier card doesnt show up on my collection tho the others like piplup charmeleon and charizard show up. is it a bug ? if not why doesnt it show the others ?

Um yeah for prism tower,I think you get an item but its worth it
    For the bug part I really dont know how but maybe restart your save before you upgraded

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Where can i find porygon and how ca i evolve him to z form ? my last question today xD

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Where can i find porygon and how ca i evolve him to z form ? my last question today xD

Well the way i did it was after i beat some quest in the game, i went to i think sylen city lab and talk a scientist there (he was outside)
    For evolving u need a dubious disc

Years
    Can someone pm me the coordinates for victory road? I've been trying for a while and don't seem to understand what I've done wrong. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I need help with the rainbow quest, I cant find either "light" nor "map", can someone tell me the exact location of these two objects?

Map:
    Spoiler:

Light
    Spoiler:

MrFreezie09

Stand User
    Years
    Im in the postgame and trying to do all the quests (except the tower because cheats ) and i got the monkschawmon coin from the guy in the library but i have absolutely no idea what to do with it pls help. and i dont want to sell it because the guy said something about a star path or something.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I have had a black screen for months now, hoping future updates would fix it. But not yet so far. I'm in the city with a lot buildings and underground parts to it. My team were around level 45-55 if that helps track it down. Anyways, I did a piece of the story where you have to go to this huge building in the NW corner of the city and pull a ticket and 'wait in line'. Then you'd have to take either a blue or red pass? The things is, I could've sworn i already did that part of the mission already. So, somehow, I did an action somehow that allowed me to accidentally repeat obtaining the red or blue pass from the printer. Once I obtain the pass, and that cutscene happens, my screen went black and has stayed black ever since. Need help. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    I have quartz dust, how am i supposed to get quartz key and Zircon key?
    Spoiler:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

You can obtain him from a scientist in Sylen City's Research Centre after completing his quest (I think we already had to do it to progress the story so do check on it by going to Sylen City's lab and then use the elevator to go to the 7th Underground Floor, if he's there, you've completed it. He'll give you a Porygon after going outside.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Im in the postgame and trying to do all the quests (except the tower because cheats ) and i got the monkschawmon coin from the guy in the library but i have absolutely no idea what to do with it pls help. and i dont want to sell it because the guy said something about a star path or something.

Check someone who knows everything about coin
    Spoiler:

I have quartz dust, how am i supposed to get quartz key and Zircon key?
    Spoiler:

I'll assume you already got to the Island. There are two guys in the game, one smashes crystals, the other one crafts with dust.
    Spoiler:

About Zircon Key, the morse code Zero gave you is clear
    Spoiler:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Map:
    Spoiler:

Light
    Spoiler:

Well my game is definetely bugged, I saw no one of interest of the Asutra museum on the upper nor down floor, also when I talked to both Willie's mom and Hessa's Grandma, I couldn't find them within the Secluded meadow.
    Edit: Should I restart from the very beginning or should I restart from the point I started the quest (If it is bugged)
    Edit 2: Who the heck is Nemo? I have seen various posts with that name

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Hi all! Is there somewhere I can get a Typhlosion in this game? The location for catching Cyndaquil in the pastebin document in the OP is outdated and wrong.

The wiki states Typhlosion can be found with 1% chance on 0F of Victory Road - however the wiki is also outdated. I've run around on the bottom floor for ages and haven't found one yet.

Is it possible to get Typhlosion if you don't choose Cyndaquil when you're offered it during the campaign?

Thanks in advance :)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hi all! Is there somewhere I can get a Typhlosion in this game? The location for catching Cyndaquil in the pastebin document in the OP is outdated and wrong.

The wiki states Typhlosion can be found with 1% chance on 0F of Victory Road - however the wiki is also outdated. I've run around on the bottom floor for ages and haven't found one yet.

Is it possible to get Typhlosion if you don't choose Cyndaquil when you're offered it during the campaign?

If you are sure that the wiki is outdated by having to run around the victory road alot of times, then maybe try some other volcanic maps, if not, then im sure you can only get one during randomizer

Years

The wiki is not outdated and never Will be, though its still not complete (and may never be). Typhlosion really can be found there you were just unlucky. If you choose to not believe me, Cyndaquil also appears in Block Cave with 1% chance (just level 10-20 instead of 90-95 so normally a far inferior option).

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    The wiki is not outdated and never Will be, though its still not complete (and may never be). Typhlosion really can be found there you were just unlucky. If you choose to not believe me, Cyndaquil also appears in Block Cave with 1% chance (just level 10-20 instead of 90-95 so normally a far inferior option).

The wiki is outdated. As an example, D.E.U.S knows Data Drain, however the wiki doesn't list that as one of it's moves. I'm sure I've encountered other discrepancies.

I appreciate the information though! I'll keep running around 0F Victory Road, if I don't have any luck I'll try Block Cave. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    my nicada has yellow face like this 😐 but with red eyes and mouth what does this means i know what red star and silver star means i also know what the red heart means

Back