• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2021
    No, unfortunately you are Unlucky, either that or maybe lets do the math here, I did not know that card balls increase the chances into 50% so lets do that. Let's see of what is the chances of not getting a plat/shiny card, so lets say 100% for doing 2 shiny, so convert it into a whole number or a decimal, we get 1, so lets add that 1 to another 1 from the other which is the one with plat cards to get 2, and then we get another 2 from the normal alolan exeggutors, since we converted it, so basically you had a 4 out of 100 percent chance, or a 4 out of 10 percent chance,

Please correct my math if i'm wrong, im still rusty
    Edit: Fixed Grammar. And Math

Thanks for the reply. I'm going by the 50% chance for shinies/plats as that's what is in the custom mechanics guide. Has that been updated somewhere?

Adding the 200 or so I fainted should've been 1% per faint, along with 27 normals (non shiny/plat) I caught with card balls (5% card rate) so that's another absolutely massive huge chunk which didn't give me a card.

Basically, catching 4 shinies and plats at 50% chance each (with card ball), fainting 200+ normals at 1% each and catching 27 normals at 5% (with card ball) each did not yield even the worst 1.25% card. Surely there's bad luck, then this haha?

Edit: just worked this out, and the chances of all the above happening is 0.53%....these chances are lower than catching a beldum at full hp/no status afflictions with only 1 pokeball in this game.

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going by the 50% chance for shinies/plats as that's what is in the custom mechanics guide. Has that been updated somewhere?

Adding the 200 or so I fainted should've been 1% per faint, along with 27 normals (non shiny/plat) I caught with card balls (5% card rate) so that's another absolutely massive huge chunk which didn't give me a card.

Basically, catching 4 shinies and plats at 50% chance each (with card ball), fainting 200+ normals at 1% each and catching 27 normals at 5% (with card ball) each did not yield even the worst 1.25% card. Surely there's bad luck, then this haha?

Edit: just worked this out, and the chances of all the above happening is 0.53%....these chances are lower than catching a beldum at full hp/no status afflictions with only 1 pokeball in this game.

So you have "killed" 200 of them, so 1% x 200 is 2 as i said in my previous post, so if you had caught all of them, 5% chance with card ball, so you basically had a 10 out of 100 or 10 out of 10 percent chance of getting a card, only IF you had caught all of them, also with the beldum thing, 1.6% chance tho, kinda close, but with a beast ball, that's even lower than 0.53%, so basically you had a better chance of all of the above happening with catching a beldum with full hp without status effect with a beast ball.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    I have 3 questions. I am using version 1.0
    Is this game fully finished?
    How do you get to route 113 to battle the secret pokemon?
    How do i get to the ruins of isfet/Ma'at?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2021
    So you have "killed" 200 of them, so 1% x 200 is 2 as i said in my previous post, so if you had caught all of them, 5% chance with card ball, so you basically had a 10 out of 100 or 10 out of 10 percent chance of getting a card, only IF you had caught all of them, also with the beldum thing, 1.6% chance tho, kinda close, but with a beast ball, that's even lower than 0.53%, so basically you had a better chance of all of the above happening with catching a beldum with full hp without status effect with a beast ball.

I am almost convinced that alolan exeggutor card does not exist. I encountered 4 more shinies, (that's now 8 plats/shinies all with 50% chance each that didn't drop a single card). During the grind I caught 126 with a card ball at 5% each along with 400 or so faints at 1% each.

This must be put into the game on purpose surely, is it because the pokemon doesn't appear in grass, but in 1 static tree instead? And grinding would be too easy?

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I am almost convinced that alolan exeggutor card does not exist. I encountered 4 more shinies, (that's now 8 plats/shinies all with 50% chance each that didn't drop a single card). During the grind I caught 126 with a card ball at 5% each along with 400 or so faints at 1% each.

This must be put into the game on purpose surely, is it because the pokemon doesn't appear in grass, but in 1 static tree instead? And grinding would be too easy?

Oh believe me, it does exist, try resetting your game, and I will do more math, 5% (126 + 400), so basically 26.3 chance of getting a card, so basically your outta luck or really have bad luck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Is there another download link that I could use? MEGA download doesn't work for me, and I use VBA

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hi,

So I've read the posts talking about the Route 103 issue mostly about Cyndaquil and Rowlet (which I'm looking for) but I still can't get the answer from those.
    So, on the pastebin, Rowlet is listed as in Route 103 which is now the Shian Swamp (also in the River Overpass but I'm trying to get it asap if possible) but in the area of Shawmonk Forest in the game's pokedex. I've been looking an entire day in each location not getting any luck (except for finding a platinum skrelp and platinum metapod😮I think).

Is he in either of these two locations ? If yes, which one is the right info ? Or is he in neither one of those and only in River Overpass and I'll need to postpone his capture to further in the game ?

Any help is appreciated to spare me from looking many more hours into an area where I'm never going to find it.

Thanks

UPDATE : 4 hours later, I found Rowlet in Shawmonk Forest. He's in the first part of the forest where Treecko is, I found him on the far right of the zone. Unfortunately, he's modest... So I'm going to look a little bit longer for a better one until I give up.
    Just curious, is there a way to change a pokémon's nature in the game in case I keep the modest one ?

Yes, you can change the nature of a Pokemon. For changing it, go to Dooriver Lab and it'll cost you $10000 (don't worry about it, earning money in this game is very easy later on, I've had like 50 million in a single day)

For Cyndaquil, unfortunately he's probably not in-game anymore, but his evolutions are still encounterable, I think in some cave, (Block Cave) if that's even a part of a game,
    I Think so? what part of the game you're on?

Nope, Cyndaquil itself is available in Block Cave. I remember catching it there.

I have 2 badges and I just arrived in Dooriver City.

It's ok, I don't want Cyndaquil, never been a real fan of this starter. I just wanted Rowlet and finally found two of them, one with the worst nature and one with a neutral nature (cause obviously I couldn't keep a modest one...).
    I found my answer by myself thank you.
    That just made me wonder if there's a way to change a pokémon's nature because there was a guy talking about a scientist who changed his pokémon's nature in the tournament building of Dooriver City I think, but didn't find the said scientist.

I would really recommend keeping Cyndaquil too tbh. It's the best starter there is in the game alongside Litten, imho, especially because of a certain 'upgrade' it receives later on.

Laboratory, just before the Circus. It costs 10000 every time (or 100000, i don't remember)

I have 3 questions. I am using version 1.0
    Is this game fully finished?
    How do you get to route 113 to battle the secret pokemon?
    How do i get to the ruins of isfet/Ma'at?

Yes, the game is fully finished.

From Roarin Island, go to its base and swim east till you reach it.

Ruins of Isfet is part of the postgame and will only be unlocked once you complete the League. AFAIK, Ma'at is not part the game and likely will never be.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Yes, the game is fully finished.
    Are you sure about that? Maybe in the year 2021 - 2022 maybe it will have an update, so who knows that {DATA EXPUNGED} would create a new update, so uh maybe it's not Completely finished, I mean there are still loose ends to tie up that people want to see such as "How does the Deshret region look like in its final form?" etc. so maybe let's say its 93% finished, if so then we would have a post-post game.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    hey guys, can someone tell me what the music in sylen city and flowery park is? thanks!

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Are you sure about that? Maybe in the year 2021 - 2022 maybe it will have an update, so who knows that {DATA EXPUNGED} would create a new update, so uh maybe it's not Completely finished, I mean there are still loose ends to tie up that people want to see such as "How does the Deshret region look like in its final form?" etc. so maybe let's say its 93% finished, if so then we would have a post-post game.

Yeah, he did say there's a non-zero chance of it getting updated but again, it's not likely. Hoping there is though

hey guys, can someone tell me what the music in sylen city and flowery park is? thanks!

You should ask @stochastic himself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Yes, you can change the nature of a Pokemon. For changing it, go to Dooriver Lab and it'll cost you $10000 (don't worry about it, earning money in this game is very easy later on, I've had like 50 million in a single day)

Nope, Cyndaquil itself is available in Block Cave. I remember catching it there.

I would really recommend keeping Cyndaquil too tbh. It's the best starter there is in the game alongside Litten, imho, especially because of a certain 'upgrade' it receives later on.

Thanks, I found it right after I continued the story, I just wasn't there yet when I was trying to catch Rowlet. Pretty useful since my bad luck never allows me to catch a pokémon with a good nature.

Not sure where this cave is because the map isn't very detailed but I'll try to catch one just in case when I'll reach it.

You sound like there is no way I'll be able to beat the game without Typhlosion (or Incineroar). I've spoiled myself for the starters because i always check pokémons available in every game in order to compose the team I want so I know for the "upgrades".
    Spoiler:

I like creating my team with powerful pokémons but mostly with pokémons I find cool, I like, new ones, etc. That's why I didn't pick Cyndaquil, not a fan of gen 2 nor its starters.

So I'm asking that, without spoiling me the final battles and stuff (cause I'm still around badge 4), is my team going to be viable or do I need to change, like obligatory in order to be able to finish the game ?
    Here's my team : Empoleon, Pidgeot (may change), Decidueye, Infernape, Delphox and Electivire (to have an electric type, waiting to have data electivire but I understood that he's available in late game)

Thanks for all the answers

Last edited:

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Thanks, I found it right after I continued the story, I just wasn't there yet when I was trying to catch Rowlet. Pretty useful since my bad luck never allows me to catch a pokémon with a good nature.

Not sure where this cave is because the map isn't very detailed but I'll try to catch one just in case when I'll reach it.

You sound like there is no way I'll be able to beat the game without Typhlosion (or Incineroar). I've spoiled myself for the starters because i always check pokémons available in every game in order to compose the team I want so I know for the "upgrades".
    Spoiler:

I like creating my team with powerful pokémons but mostly with pokémons I find cool, I like, new ones, etc. That's why I didn't pick Cyndaquil, not a fan of gen 2 nor its starters.

So I'm asking that, without spoiling me the final battles and stuff (cause I'm still around badge 4), is my team going to be viable or do I need to change, like obligatory in order to be able to finish the game ?
    Here's my team : Empoleon, Pidgeot (may change), Decidueye, Infernape, Delphox and Electivire (to have an electric type, waiting to have data electivire but I understood that he's available in late game)

Let's just say, it's mostly needed to have either Cyndaquil or OM_Ursaring and Wiseraph, it's going to be useful for the FINAL battle, Decidueye should probably be changed, also why does your team consists of mostly and mostly Starter pokemon?

Edit: You may choose between Cyndaquil or OM_Ursaring but atleast have Wiseraph, but I recommend all pokemon I listed, remember you will get a special item when you reach KXryXsXXny Town, (I X'd the name so it doesnt spoil)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Let's just say, it's mostly needed to have either Cyndaquil or OM_Ursaring and Wiseraph, it's going to be useful for the FINAL battle, Decidueye should probably be changed, also why does your team consists of mostly and mostly Starter pokemon?

Edit: You may choose between Cyndaquil or OM_Ursaring but atleast have Wiseraph, but I recommend all pokemon I listed, remember you will get a special item when you reach KXryXsXXny Town, (I X'd the name so it doesnt spoil)

Well ok I'll capture those for the final battle if needed, I'll see when I get there.

The reason is simple, I like them. Since they're impossible to get in classical pokémon games and I like a lot of them, when I have the possibility in fan games I like composing my team with starter pokémon I like in each generation. Also, their new mega evolutions in this game attracted me, I really like the design of Decidueye's one, Delphox's one and Infernape's one.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years

Spoiler:

I wouldn't say Typhlosion or any of the other Pokemon we listed above is necessary but they're still recommended. You need good Fire and Dark types endgame for an easier type because in end game many enemies and bosses will be weak to those. Do try to cover as much type coverage in your team though, that's way more important. You don't need those Pokemon we mentioned as long as you have sufficient GPs and cards etc (those are fairly easy to obtain).

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2020
    Is Aurora Veil not working properly? Been using an Alolan Ninetales with Snow Warning to use it yet it seems to fade after one turn.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Is Aurora Veil not working properly? Been using an Alolan Ninetales with Snow Warning to use it yet it seems to fade after one turn.

Yep, Aurora Veil is bugged in this game and hasn't been fixed yet.

hey guys can you help me plz how to make my pokemon empyrean reduce lag

There's not much you could do. That's the game engine (RPG Maker XP) fault, not the games. Try clicking on F1 and changing the settings from there. I would recommend 'Reduce flickering'.

Back